[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: WWE_MITB_2017_Poster.jpg (202KB, 785x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WWE_MITB_2017_Poster.jpg
202KB, 785x1080px
>
>>
File: money in the bank 2011.png (1MB, 709x1000px) Image search: [Google]
money in the bank 2011.png
1MB, 709x1000px
Money in the Bank is a cursed PPV.
>>
>>2733629
>>2733635
Only WWMeme would manage to create a PPV (Great Balls of Fire) that is somehow worse than this.
>>
>>2733629
Thanks doc!
>>
>>2733629
fuck, they really are unashamedly wrestling for 8 year olds

brb off to sign up for njpw
>>
>>2733629
>SDL gives up Bray, who was a top heel in their championship scene
>Gives up Miz, their top midcard heel
>Gives up Slater/Rhyno, the tag team they managed to get over as fuck
>Gives up IC champion, Ambrose
>Gives up the better of the Lucha Dragons
>Gives up Bliss, the only interesting female on the mic

>Gets Kevin Owens, a part time Jericho, an off camera Rusev and New Day in return

WE GOT SHAFTED LADS
>>
>>2733692
Carmella > Bliss
>>
>>2733694
>Carmella > Bliss
Shit > Women's "Wrestling" to be honest
>>
>>2733697
Ya seethin
>>
>>2733629
>Not making the road out of golden briefcases
Missed opportunity.
>>
The New Gay can't fuck off soon enough
>>
>>2733699
Ya memein
>>
>>2733692
And yet SDL keeps building from the ground up. Jinder is an established heel and Gay Cops are the best part of the show. Lana got a huge pop, not even creative expected, her push will gas Alexa's run. Mojo will be a solid mid carder, especially after the great Talking Smack promo.

Smackdown does more with less, if you are not an established former champion, you want to be on the blue brand. On RAM, you will just be fed to Roman/Bliss.
>>
>>2733629
>>
>>2733629
faggots
>>
They look like the black fuckin Wiggles or something. I just realized I'm not 11 years old anymore. Thanks Vince, for getting my dick up with Sable and the Attitude era, and then leaving me to dry with this fkn poster for a live childrens show. How can i defend this crap? How can i without ANY shame admit to ANYBODY who isnt half brain dead that i watch this shit? Vince McMahon caused us all to have autism. The cure is to cancel the network. I'm joining the army.
>>
>>2733716
*seethes*
>>
File: in.the.US.military.png (384KB, 1369x1906px) Image search: [Google]
in.the.US.military.png
384KB, 1369x1906px
>>2735646
>I'm joining the army.
>>
>>2735665
>signs back up for the network
>binge watches BBD matches like a normal person
>wakes up at 2 pm like a normal person

Ty for saving my life, Anon.
>>
>>2733629
at least they put effort into a poster for once
>>
>>2735646
Its not only for kids, you can still have a nice adult laugh about their butthole cereal.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.