[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE BTFO'D BY ROH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (115KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 640x960px
>WWE uploads a video of Shinsuke Nakamura vs Kevin Owens "for the first time ever on Smackdown: LIVE"

>ROH says "Yo hold my beer" and uploads the entirety of Shinsuke Nakamura vs Kevin Steen at War of the Worlds in 2014, a far-greater version of their encounter than the watered down and ultra safe WWE version for free in their YouTube channel in response to try and cut in to the viewers by offering them a far greater match than what WWE came up with.

This can't be a coincidence. What do you think they're trying to prove by doing this and whose side are you on, /asp/? What's the end game behind this?
>>
why upload the full match? should've upload a highlight and a buy a war of the worlds 2014 dvd
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 640x792px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 640x792px
Here's the WWE's version and their title.
>>
>>2733208
e-drones have no idea literally who Kevin Steen is
>>
>>2733223
>More views than ROH has subscribers
>>
But the ROH video was uploaded before smack
>>
>>2733228
They advertised Nakamura v Owens 'first time ever' for Smackdown during during Monday Night RAM, so ROH uploaded it before Smackdown.
>>
>>2733208
>Shinsuke Nakamura vs Kevin Steen at War of the Worlds in 2014
Match fucking sucked.
>>
>>2733257
Confirmed for not even watching it.
>>
>>2733260
Watched it years ago. Match fucking sucked.
>>
>>2733257
>>2733260
>>2733262
How was last nights? I chose to go the movies with friends instead of finishing smackdown
>>
>>2733274
Completely fucking average 10 minute tv match with nothing special. They are literally killing Nakamura, he'll be a regular 50/50 booking midcarder within a few months.
>>
Shinsuke never faced Kevin Owens. Maybe he faced Kevin Steen but not Kevin Owens.
>>
>>2733223
>more views

ROJUST
>>
ROH is so desperate for attention that they're trying to eat WWE's scum. Seriously, when are they going under?
>all their good wrestlers have gone or are going to WWE
>NJPW wants nothing to do with them anymore, will end their partnership pending their US shows
>Wasted most of their money on a boring CAW who draws zero dimes
>have an awful booker but won't fire him
>have a great tv deal but still don't draw
Just end them.
>>
>>2733342
I actually ROH is going to be ok. There's a lot of talent on the indies that hasn't signed yet so they can rebuild. But they'll definitely have to get rid of Delirious.
>>
They are doing it to drum up interest in their product by proving it is different.

Quality is subjective, but I think most would agree the match in ROH is better. Nothing wrong with trying to compete and good on them for the simple dig. Problem is it comes off as a bit petty trying to ride the coatails of their past instead of proving what they have now is better.
>>
File: 1486004684378.jpg (74KB, 960x629px) Image search: [Google]
1486004684378.jpg
74KB, 960x629px
>>2733208
>13,963 views
VINCE ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>2733342
>NJPW wants nothing to do with them anymore, will end their partnership pending their US shows

JUST

At this point ROH should just sell to TNA
>>
>>2733505
What's Bryan Cranston doing with that skeleton?
>>
>>2733505
Fuck stop posting this, it's the saddest shit I've seen
>>
Desperate and low grade Indy shitters company trying to get wwe's attention
>>
>>2733279
>>2733224
Lrn2Literally
>>
In all honesty it's amazing how much worse ROH is with Sinclair Broadcasting as an owner and Delirious as head booker. 04-08 with Silkin as owner and almost no pay roll and Gabe Sapolsky as head booker was legitimately some of the best wrestling s and storylines ever, and now even with a tv timeslot and a bigger production budget, it's near trash. It's honestly sad.
>>
>>2733274
I don't know, I don't watch wrestling.
>>
File: image.jpg (181KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181KB, 675x1200px
Bu-bu-bu-bump, Bu-bump.
[bumping the thread in Samoa Joe's theme]
>>
>>2733279
lmao you think that match was bad for Nakamura? it's the third time he's beat Owens and he's over as fuck. it'll be a long time before he gets put on the midcard. he's more likely to get seriously injured before that happens.
>>
technically, kevin OWENS never wrestles shinsgay nakameme. Kevin "I hate Niggers" Steen did. different characters
>>
>>2733208
>>
>>2733279
That match was extremely average but guess what, it was a WWE match and most of them are. The crowd was still eating his comeback up, go back and listen.

I say all that to say he'll be fine, because despite giving off lower quality matches than he had in Japan he's still over with the live crowd.
>>
>>2733262
This. I remember watching it after just getting into njpw because of Styles and thinking who is this fat midget fuck and why is he of all people wrestling wacky japanese man.

Still can't believe wwe not only hired him but also gave him a world title reign
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.