[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/asp/ cut a promo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1ce59f692409235e-600x400[1].jpg (41KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1ce59f692409235e-600x400[1].jpg
41KB, 600x400px
Now I will speak to MY people, in MY language of Punjabi.

Derka derka mohammed jihad bakallah Haka sherpa-sherpa lalabahjah Maharaja!
>>
I actually wonder if he can speak fluent Punjabi. I can't help but feel Pajeets are laughing at him mispronouncing words he's been told to memorise.
>>
Ya see Paul, the fact of the matter is that when the dust settles you were never an A player. The thing is, ya see, you were always second fiddle. Sure you come out here night after night; week in week out, year after year, and work your add off. At the end of the night, when the dust clears you aren't whats vest for business. The fact of the matter is, you are always number two. Second to Shawn. Second to Steve. Second to Dwayne and and to Mark. Second to Kurt, he'll second to John. You were never the guy Paul. And you see at the end of the day, the facts are simple. The fact of the matter is, you will only be remembered for marrying the boss's daughter.
>>
>>2733207
He literally repeats everything he just said in English to his people.
>>
I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU FAGGOT
*teleports behind ya*
>>
>>2733199
IS:
Haji.
Curry nigger.
Street shitter.

ISN'T:
A durka.
A Sand nigger.
Of the terrorist ethnicity.

ACCEPTABLE CROSSOVERS:
Raghead.
Goat-fucker.

Racism is about knowing the difference.
Inb4 autism. Y'all are ignorant.
>>
>>2733764
Was that a street shitting fatality?
>>
>>2733770
They say you void your bowels when you die. Not in this case. He beat death to it.
>>
>>2733776
Did he slip on his poo?
>>
File: 1496500640184.png (23KB, 498x450px)
1496500640184.png
23KB, 498x450px
>>2733199
It´s just cringy now how culturally enriched smackdown is atm

>Look son it´s the non-cutted trophy minority does an entrance and has easy win against native americans episode
>muh women can do what men can do so you get a ladder match and you get a ladder match

>elseworth gets more mic time than kevin owens coz muh opportunities
>Meanwhile buried mojo for random pajeet so that he can job to randy orton

also am sick as fuck seeing the same intro musics and exatcly same ring walks on weekly basis
>>
>>2733461
He is really saying the same exact promo twice a night.

He has tranceded his own meme
>>
>>2736328
You know they say the way to head line Wrestlemania, practice practice practice.
>>
>>2733244
would be better without the le shoot real names meme
>>
File: punjabi.jpg (129KB, 903x1080px)
punjabi.jpg
129KB, 903x1080px
>>2733207
Probably laughing at Vince
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.