[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Naomi come off so forced when she tries to sound black?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: DBsh6ylXYAA_JDD.jpg (41KB, 838x371px) Image search: [Google]
DBsh6ylXYAA_JDD.jpg
41KB, 838x371px
Why Naomi come off so forced when she tries to sound black?
>>
Cause she has uso's dick in her mouth
>>
She's actually civilised and has shed most of her baser nigger behaviours
>>
she's written by nerdy white men
>>
>>2733017
Constantly?
>>
because shes cringe as fuck

fuck that stupid ass entrance too
>>
>>2733001
Every time she talks I cringe and I can't even hear half the words she's saying
>>
>>2733001
Because Naomi is a fucking oreo
>>
>>2733269
yea I'd fuck her oreo, if ya know what I mean
>>
>>2733001
Because the writers are white.

They gave her a 40+ year old boxing reference during a promo not so long ago, because...you know...the boxers were black...
>>
>>2733283
Of course. I'd stir my oreo into her milky glass too
>>
>>2733001
every fucking promo she says "im gonna snitch your [random body part]" she's cringe af
>>
>>2733077
the actual answer
>>
>>2733001
she's a stupid nigger
>>
>>2734572
based
>>
>>2733299
Haha yea I'd fuck her if you know what I mean. High five
>>
>>2733001
Have you watched Totally Divas?
She honestly talks nothing like that in real life. The fake "hood rat" thing isn't really her. Thus it comes off sounding fake.
>>
>>2734594
Why u watching total divas gay nigga?
>>
>>2734609
Use to watch it for Cena.
His autism amused me. Haven't watched this new season though.
>>
Did Road Dogg come up with her humming the Jeopardy theme?

Just pull the plug on this company, already.
>>
>>2734632
No no no. Make it a miserable death at the hand of competitors sincd now Vince is the out of touch billionaire.
>>
>>2734038
Whenever Sasha and Alicia get ghetto they sound totally natural though
>>
>>2734632
No, it was naomi's ad lib, if she sang it better, wwe would have had to pay royalties to the song's copyright owner. Typical green mistake, not embracing the silent moments in between lines.

The Rock and Jericho had great promo battles where no words were spoken, the hand to the face promo was the best example of this.
>>
File: naomi feel the glow.webm (931KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
naomi feel the glow.webm
931KB, 1280x720px
>naomi will never snatch you bald
feels bad famm
>>
>>2734672
Nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga...they 100% nigga.
>>
>>2734031
I'MMA SNATCH YOU BALD!
>>
>>2734591
*stares at your hand while you hold it up in the air*
>>
>>2734680
fuck
I'd pay 1k just to hotdog her for 60 seconds
>>
>>2733054
then why does she have nigger hair
>>
>>2733098
YES
>>
>>2733299
Cumming inside
>>
>>2734672
Those two are white enough to ride the balance between being black on-screen and being written by white dudes.
>>
>>2734572
this
>>
>>2733001
Have you heard Sasha trying to sound black? Cringe heaven.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.