[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cm phil got eliminated from reality show tonight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170325_223731.jpg (151KB, 1230x1219px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170325_223731.jpg
151KB, 1230x1219px
Cm phil got eliminated from reality show tonight
>>
File: 1495933868240.jpg (83KB, 1296x729px) Image search: [Google]
1495933868240.jpg
83KB, 1296x729px
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
>>
Mojo is waiting for new rivals.

Maybe Phil can do the Job
>>
CM Punk is the only person who went into eliminations twice, that didn't win.
>>
>>2732566
Another Pepe bomb has incoming
>>
>>2732566
I wonder what new and interesting pop culture reference Mojo will come up with since "Cartman".
>>
>>2732561
Ya know, while many people are praising CM Punk for what he said to Bananas, I think what he said was really dumb. He called him a fan and said production treats him like he is a God.... Bananas has practically made the challenge and whether you like him or not, I think any season without him would tank in ratings since he is the most recognizable figure they have. In that sense, why wouldn't they treat him the way they do?

I guess CM Punk should have complained about how Vince and everybody at WWE pushed him and Daniel Bryan to the moon when they were the hottest acts in WWE.
>>
>>2732582
That's Baron Corbin you mong.
>>
>>2732601
fuck bananas, hes pushed harder than roman, the producer sucks his dick, and he marks for himself. not to mention a bully and a douchebag.

Wes the cerebral assassin is the true GOAT
>>
>>2732721
CM Punk was literally the Miz of The Challenge.

>weakest performer
>lost every challenge
>only one elimination because of British waifu
>gets smoked verbally by Bananas
>gets smoked physically by CT
>>
File: IMG_1797.jpg (247KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1797.jpg
247KB, 1080x1080px
>>2732403
BLANDY BTFO
>>
>>2734104

Distressed Roman is the best Roman. He should have a normalfag gimmick where all his allies and enemies do weird shit while he's just looking at them with that face. I guarantee that it would put him over.
>>
>>2734771
Only Sane Dude In The Room Roman Reigns.
Pack it. Ship it.
>>
>>2734701
His name is Roman Reigns
>>
>>2734953
Kek
>>
>>2732403

why would he even go on the stupid fucking show? he must be running out of his WWE money. Won't be long until he's on his knees begging Vince to please take him back.
>>
>>2734771
do this shit and have him team up with Wyatt and whenever he does the spider thing the camera will pan out and show romans distressed look
>>
Johnny Bananas has a better chance at main eventing WrestleMania than Phillip does.
>>
>>2736250
I blame AJ and her needing his help to fund her book.
>>
>>2738158
Why would you need to fund a book?
You literally just have to sit down and type.
>>
>>2738178
Pay off a decent publisher to publish and promote her book instead of a literally who publisher or an ebook publisher.
>>
mommy milky
>>
>>2734771
A Jim from the office type look at the camera gimmick is perfect for the John Cena of the reality era.
>>
>>2732403
kek
>>
>>2736250
>>2738158
>>2738183
>The TV show pits former MTV Stars against professional athletes in a series of challenges with the last two participants receiving $50,000 for their designated charity
>Upon his elimination, Punk received $1,000 for P.A.W.S Chicago.
Seriously, guys? Like, it's not even a clever troll if that's what you were tryna go for. Especially considering he hasn't taken 5-star Wrestling's $1 million offer either.
>>
>>2732403
based
>>
>>2732403
nice
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.