[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RAW viewership: 2.99 million. Up from 2.61 million last week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: samoa-joe-belt.png (193KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
samoa-joe-belt.png
193KB, 620x349px
http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-monday-cable-originals-network-finals-6-5-2017.html

See what happens when the no. 1 contender isn't Baloring, BOOOOOO BOREMAN LAMES BOOOOO or MUH LEG. You get an actual viewship increase.

Lets hope the WWE thinks logically and goes where the money is and push Joe for long term. No body likes or cares about the other Samoan named "Joe", Boreman Lames.
>>
?
Based Big Dog opened the show and therefore the reason the views went up
>>
It was only up because people thought Brock would appear
>>
>>2732241
By that logic Bray is also a draw
>>
>>2732241
>Roman was there and gone in 25 minutes and didn't show up for the rest of the show
>He's the reason viewers went up.
Let this be a lesson to you, kids, don't drink paint.
>>
glad we can all finally agree the BBD is the biggest draw in all of sports entertainment
>>
>>2732241
He got booed, especially during his match.
>>
Based Joe is the only wrestler in the current roster that isn't falling for the jews' tricks.
>Wanted to be Heyman's client and was respectful towards him until Heyman said that he is a jew
>>
File: FB_IMG_1496808348240.jpg (21KB, 479x247px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496808348240.jpg
21KB, 479x247px
>>
Hour 1 3,113,000
Hour 2 3,110,000
Hour 3 2,758,000

Looks like based big dog was the draw, not samoa joe who tanked the 3rd hour rating
>>
>>2732258
Aren't you paying attention, moron? It's a good thing that the guy they're pushing as the top babyface as booed because they're reacting to him. It's such a good thing that they mute the boos and edit cheers into his video packages every time.
>>
>>2732264
That was both Roman and Jasethy's fault
>>
More like Brock not showing up dropping the ratings. Right after he called Brock on his IPhone.
>>
Based fat & dog joes saving RAM
>>
>>2732241
Viewership went up because it was a post payperview episode.
>>
Based Jasethy saving RAM
>>
BASED JOE and JEW
BIG FLOP BTFO
JASETHY BTFO
>>
SHOAH JOE WORKING THE ISRAELITES
>>
Pretty decent
>>
>baloring not on raw
>400k more people watch than the previous week
:thinking:
>>
>>2732264
It got a better 3rd hour than last week's Reigns main event
>>
File: prettygoodbrah.gif (1MB, 365x205px) Image search: [Google]
prettygoodbrah.gif
1MB, 365x205px
>destruction of a jew on live TV
>ratings go up

POTTERY
>>
BASED SOAH JOE BRINGING THE RATINGS
>>
>>2732241
I literally watched the beginning of the Hockey game because his match was first. Was quite content when I didn't have to see him the rest of the night.
>>
>still below 3 million
>>
>>2733140
SHUT IT DOWN!! VERY ANTI SEMETIC GOYIM!!!!
>>
>>2732262
Audible chuckle
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.