[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it time to forgive Chris Benoit? I mean sure he violently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

File: Chris-Benoit.jpg (126KB, 864x479px) Image search: [Google]
Chris-Benoit.jpg
126KB, 864x479px
Is it time to forgive Chris Benoit? I mean sure he violently strangled his wife and seven year old child to death, but don't forget he was a great wrestler also.
>>
CTE is a hell of a drug
>>
>>2732085
It literally is not his fault that he went insane.
>>
>>2732093
sure but he should've not killed his wife and kid who did nothing wrong
>>
They should have tapped
>>
Who cares?

He's still a murderer who fucked up his entire family.
>>
File: IMG_2871.jpg (37KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2871.jpg
37KB, 225x300px
Do you think he did this pose after he killed them?
>>
>>2732093
You're thinking of insanity as if it was a literal demon possessing somebody. The truth is that "insanity" is just the way some people's minds work.

If "insanity" makes you do some evil shit, you're still fucking evil. Because just like a bad person who's "in their right mind", the idea to do evil shit came from your own fucking mind.
>>
He is the best wrestler North American wrestler in the past 25 years. Even Regal says he is the best:
>http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1496198793061.webm
>>
in hindsight he was nutters since way way before he killed nancy and daniel.

he just had that look, demeanor, weird speech pattern, etc.
>>
Wasn't my wife or kid. I didn't know or communicate with anyone involved. I wasn't personally hurt by it, other than missing out on several years of great rasslin' from a great rassler. What's there for me to forgive?
>>
>>2732187
Everybody had stories of Benoit being either an anti-social autist or a violent psychopath
>>
>>2732143
kek
>>
File: 1482619679206.jpg (2KB, 168x16px) Image search: [Google]
1482619679206.jpg
2KB, 168x16px
>>2732085
>Royal Rumble 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOZfwdDH5NU

All you see on the titantron is Unregistered Hypercam 2 for five seconds and then the theme hits. Biggest swerve of all time.

Benoit is about to throw Big Match Jinder out of the ring to win the rumble when there is for some reason a number #31

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmdASyfTIDk

I LIE I CHEAT I STEAL and he throws Benoit out to win the Rumble.
>>
I think this topic really should be laid to rest.
He is both at fault and not at fault at the same time.
He must never be remembered enough to be put into the Hall of Fame for the bad things he did, but he must also never be forgotten for the lives he has touched and inspired in a positive way.

you can't just paint him as 'entirely forgiven' or 'entirely irredeemable'.
>>
>>2732143
They did, there was no ref to ring the bell
>>
>>2732085
I get that he was a great wrestler but he murdered his kids and wife, i fully support wwe's policy to not advertise this man, besides, you can still watch him on the wwe network.
>>
Triple threat match is literally my favorite match of all time around WM 20
>>
>>2732166
Except his brain was mashed potatoes at that point
>>
I didint give a fuck 10 years ago when it happened.

They need to put his son in the performance centre secretly. Have the best train him how to wrestle.

Give him his pops entrance music and debut him at the Royal Rumble.
>>
>>2733613
see
>>2732612
You hear this all the time.
If people remembered him fondly, they would talk like you about how its not his fault.
Instead, they're all like, "Yeah, he was always pretty crazy".
>>
If he didn't to crazy on his family he would've been forgiven already
>>
>>2733704
Yeah he was crazy. But that still doesn't change the fact that his brain was mashed potatoes at that point
>>
>>2734184
Doesn't change it, just makes it irrelevant.
>>
>>2734187
Lol if you believe that okay
>>
>>2734189
>Guy is a psychotic asshole for all his life
>Gets bonked on the head
>Kills his family
>"HE DINDU NUFFIN! IT WAS THE HEAD-BONKS! BENOIT A GOOD BOI!"
lol if you believe that okay
>>
>>2732088
It wasn't CTE my friend
>>
>>2732679
Would work better the other way around. Eddie #30, Benoit #31
>>
Did you see this guy in the ring? You could tell he was a legit madman
>>
>>2732085
Yes.
>>
>>2734193
They said the guy literally had the brain of an Alzheimer's patient dude
>>
>>2735128
And I'm going to go out on a limb and say that almost all Alzheimer's patients never look down on the bodies of their dead wife and child and say, "DOH! I forgot I'm not supposed to murder them!"
>>
>>2735136
He had severe brain damage and the guy who analyzed his brain literally even said that it was the leading cause. Other people who have had similar problems have gone on to harm others or themselves. Did Benoit being crazy have a major part in it? Yes. But his brain was fucking fried and he didn't even know what he was doing at that point.
>>
>>2735147
Y'know, I love how you bleeding hearts act like up and murdering your family is just something that "happens".

And I think you're missing the point.
If some random junky was like, "I'm gonna steal this shit because you got plenty (i.e. more than me)", that would be his BRAIN producing a criminal train of thought that leads to a crime.

If Benoit was always a borderline nutjob, and brain damage destroyed his inhibitions, what is that?
Its his BRAIN producing a murderous train of thought that leads to an atrocity.

In neither examples is the person excused because "Oh, he just has a criminal brain".
>>
That's right! All he did was murder his firstborn and wife.

He should be heralded. Like Hercules. It was all Hera's fault.
>>
>>2735157
You go with your "bleeding heart" bullshit, I'll go with what the people who actually analyzed his brain said.
>>
>>2735160
This has nothing to do with medical expertise, you mong, this is how you interpret the implications of that data.

God forbid you think for yourself (Granted, you are probably ill-equipped for it).
>>
>>2735164
You do you buddy
>>
>>2735166
No. Stop claiming your ethical judgement is somehow "Scientific".
That's a load of shit and you should feel stupid for saying it.
>>
File: triplols.jpg (269KB, 677x1600px) Image search: [Google]
triplols.jpg
269KB, 677x1600px
>>2733459
> Benoit is Innocent !!L0lZ+gldNYO
> That tripcode
>>
>>2735185
I'm going off of what actual doctors and experts who analyzed his brain said. You're going off nothing. You don't have an argument here.
>>
>>2735222
>Literally still trying to argue that your psudo-ethics are "Scientific"
Embarrassing.

Why even talk when you have no idea what you're blabbing about?
Oh right...
>Tripfag
>>
>>2735238
It has nothing to do with psuedo-ethics. It's literally what the people who looked at his fucking brain said.
>>
>>2735245
I'm pretty sure you're wrong about that too, but even if they did, a doctor is qualified to make a medical judgement, not to tell you what to think ethically.

Do you ALWAYS blindly accept ethical guidance from anyone who carries the label of "expert"?
>>
File: 1460411137371.jpg (13KB, 211x300px) Image search: [Google]
1460411137371.jpg
13KB, 211x300px
>>2735268
wrong and cringe

get your panties out of a bunch and google shit before arguing so vigorously, faggot
>>
Honestly Chris's wife and son are lucky that Chris was such a great, smooth and crisp wrestler. I'm sure the crossface hurt, but at least it was held correctly. If it was someone like Roman, he would have botched the murder. At least that's the way I look at it.
>>
>>2735285
not an argument.

I suspect you're just BTFO and don't know what to say, having been exposed like this. (resorting to reaction images is a tell)

Try misquoting what I said into something stupid, maybe that will work.
>>
>>2735128
Yeah, but after he beat the fuck out of his wife, tied her arms and legs and strangled her with an extension cord, he was cognizant enough to drug his son and hang out for a couple of days before Googling "easiest way to break a neck."

I don't doubt that concussions wrecked him, but there was probably always more disturbing psycho shit going on in his head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7FQeZ4QRkU
>>
>>2732155
I really, really hope so
>>
You know, I'm always wondering what would've been worse - Benoit murdering his family OR Benoit going batshit fucking insane in the ring and actually breaking a guy's spine and neck in half after beating the shit out of his head with a steel chair on national television.

Imagine the fucking outrage. Imagine the nightmare stories among wrestlers after such a thing. Bruh, imagine the fucking recording of seeing Benoit actually killing someone.
I mean, I bet most of the guys that wrestled him at least once thanked God that they avoided getting broken in half like that.
>>
>>2735193
I don't understand why you prefer me to post without it but here you go. Benoit was my favorite wrestler. Now he's forever tarnished. I want to believe he was framed because it sucks that all the hype leading up to WM 20 has been scrubbed hard.
>>
>>2732085
Hurting a child is the worst crime
>>
>>2736457
I dunno, raping a child is probably worse.
>>
File: corny.jpg (20KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
corny.jpg
20KB, 640x360px
>>2737394
rape doesn't hurt?
>>
>>2737396
If you're going to class rape under hurt then discipline is rape. That's sjw logic friendo.
>>
>>2735946
Benoit murdering his family was far worse. He killed a woman and a small child. I mean, fuck, doesn't get much lower than that.
>>
>>2737415
I think he meant for the industry. Benoit nearly killed pro wrestling as it was, imagine if he had killed someone in the ring.
>>
>>2737412
No? Hurt is the general term not rape. Stop using buzzwords in place of argument.
>>
>>2732085
https://youtu.be/lVZZDP1pNIw
this match makes me hard
>>
>>2732085
allegedly strangled his wife and son to death*
>>
>>2732679
what if Daniel came out for revenge
>>
>>2735268

You're actually wrong. You're also fucking stupid for arguing an asinine point about how you feel to a tripfag.
>>
>>2732085
I don't think this is a collective conscious decision, OP. You want to forgive, do so. Don't look at anyone else to validate you.
>>
>>2732093
He was a scumbag before the concusions set in
>>
>>2735136
Fucking lol
>>
>>2735160
>>2735147

Benoit was literal scum his entire wrestling career and I hope he died suffering.

This is why trips were a mistake, only literal retards thirsty for attention bother with them.
>>
>>2737485
Holy shit

It's the new Undertaker, he's been reborn after being defeated at Wrestlemania.

Daniel "Undertaker" Benoit
>>
>>2738363
Literally a DEAD MAN WALKING

BASED
>>
>>2738363
>>2738365
20.0 ratings lads
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.