[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is she so fucking awful?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: naomi.jpg (67KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
naomi.jpg
67KB, 1000x707px
why is she so fucking awful?
>>
She's a roody poo
>>
YUUUUUUMHHHHHNNNNNNGGGG
>>
>>2730951
She is middle of the road in terms of talent.
Yes she can't talk, but most of the divas can't as well. In the ring she's fucking better than Carmella, Lana, Dana, Tamina, Nia, Bliss (yes waifu fags she's better than little miss Bliss in the ring) Alicia and Sasha .
>>
>>2730986
She is about as good as Alicia and clearly worse than Sasha.

Her promos are hit and miss. Sometimes it is okay in my opinion, but today was pretty bad.
>>
Because instead of welcoming a challenge by anyone she starts to make fun of Lana and acts like a bitch.
>>
File: 1483618047886.jpg (72KB, 556x730px) Image search: [Google]
1483618047886.jpg
72KB, 556x730px
>>
>>2730986
Lmao she can't touch Sasha in the ring. What good matches has Naomi ever had?
>>
>>2731534
What good matches has Sasha had on the main roster? She has been nothing but sloppy since she left NXT. She is still getting a pass because of her feud with Bayley in NXT.
>>
>>2730951
She's not though.
I LOVE,and I mean LOVE skinny as fuck women.
But Naomi is fucking fit as fuck.
She's got curves in all the right places.
She's got some skill in the ring.
I prefer ALICIA FAAAUUUXXX personally, but Naomi is next in line for exotic hotness.
>>
>>2731548
Which, guess what, sasha carried on her back, just see what a fucking mess bayley is, when she has to deal with wrestlers, just as bad as her.

And i dont get why people wanted a push for Naomi, shes one of the diva leftovers, that never could get a good match out of them.
>>
>>2731548
The matches with Charlotte. They didn't exactly gave her many chances to shine on the main roster against anyone else.

She also had a great match against Becky that got Becky over on NXT...
>>
>>2731548
WM 32 triple threat
Falls count anywhere with Charlotte

Sasha has always been sloppy. That's not the reason for her decline
>>
>>2731602
Most of Naomi's fans are SJWs that support her for being black. Some are in denial about it while others are more upfront. The other portion are guys that fap to her big fat ass
>>
>>2731646
>Sasha has always been sloppy. That's not the reason for her decline

She only is sloppy when she pushes too far. Charlotte actually botched far more often and far more severe during their matches. Like she actually forgot which leg she was supposed to work on at Roadblock until Sasha reminded her.

Then the nasty drop at SummerSlam...

Sasha tried a few dives that weren't good, those were like her biggest botches and not everybody is harping on those for some reason.
>>
>>2731534
Hi Mercedes
>>
>>2731602
Umm Bayley carried her match against Bliss at the last non kendo stick ppv and it was the best match on the card?
>>
>>2731621
That match with Becky was the best wimmens match WWE has had, way better than anything she did with Charlotte or Bayley.

Sasha really went to shit when she stopped doing submissions and started doing sloppy as fuck dives
>>
>>2731776
>Bayley
>carried
Pick one
>>
>>2731182
This
>>
>>2731808
No she did. It wasn't the best match on the card, but Alexa's best match.
>>
she needs to stop saying "snatch _____ bald"

also it's dumb that she's a face but is constantly being carried by Becky and Charlotte.
>>
>women's revolution
>RAW champion is an attractive blonde that has the worst wrestling ability on the roster
>Smackdown champion is an older diva who's clearly a step below most of the newer wrestlers
Hmmmm
>>
>>2730986
>In the ring she's fucking better than Carmella, Lana, Dana, Tamina, Nia, Bliss (yes waifu fags she's better than little miss Bliss in the ring) Alicia and Sasha .

She's got nothing on Sasha. Stop believing those memes you fat fuck. Sasha technically is one of the best women wrestlers in the company. She's on par with Charlotte, Mickie, and Becky as the best wrestlers.

She's no where near as good as Tamina or Nia. Tamina is actually a great wrestler. She just gets books pretty poorly and Vince won't let her do a lot of spots she used to do. Nia is good too. Look up her NXT matches. She can actually do a lot more than she's shown since being called up.

Naomi's about equal to Bliss. Decent enough to carry a match but nothing spectacular. The difference between the two is that Naomi's fucking boring and can't work the mic.
>>
She has no charisma and a major case of buttervoice, also known as Becky Lynch syndrome.
>>
>>2731989
Sasha is fucking terrible and you have yet to state what great things she has done on the main roster. Go back to cheering for your waifus at Full Sail you lard ass. Sasha a shit and has been exposed on the main roster for her lack of talent.
>>
>>2730951

nigger
>>
>>2731989
Noone cares.
>>
File: Go To GLOW.webm (1MB, 534x300px) Image search: [Google]
Go To GLOW.webm
1MB, 534x300px
I dig her but her as a face just doesnt work and she cant turn heel because of Carmella and co. I think with her wrestling on a regular basis now and getting bigger matches will lead to her maybe being the best in-ring on MR except for Emma
>>
>>2731989
This
>>
>>2732573
Lose weight fatass
>>
>>2732565
that was the worst benadiller ive ever seen.

wwe talent cant wrestle for shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFVV7SIgTVE
>>
>>2732660
Great comback, braniac.

Any other posts you need to copy&paste because you can't come up with anything on your own?

Also:

seething
>>
>>2730951
ugly nigger
>>
>>2732710
this
>>
>>2731989
Probably about right, except for Nia. Nia is awful. I have no idea about Tamina because even though I've been watching since 2014 I've never seen her have more than a couple of minutes in the ring.
>>
Did WWE completely misread how people would react to Lana?
>>
>>2732819
Honestly that might very will be the case.

I wouldn't be too surprised if they are planning to have Lana win and then Charlotte cashes in immediately.. But with the good reaction for Lana, that might not be feasible anymore.
>>
>>2730951
>why is she so fucking awful?
She gets advice/tips from one of the USOs. What did you expect?
>>
i nearly had to stop a few times when she started talking. some of it was sufferin succotash levels of shit, and there was more than one instance.

think she lost a lot of fans after that shit show. i was neutral to her, but now i hope she gets her face caved in. good heel turn for me!
>>
I want to squeeze her butt
>>
>>2732709
Gain height little man
>>
>>2732845
It was clear from the start of the segment that she could have been a popular face.

WWE just want to embarrass her.
>>
>>2732855
>>2732845
Thought you were talking about Lana for some reason. I suppose for some both statements do apply to both women.
>>
>>2732863
i liked lana. it was clear she was given lines as a heel, which didn't work. honestly looking forward to lana.

naomi got buried with her lines. it pained me. but i also guess some of her lines to lana were made expecting no reaction from lana.
>>
>>2731989
You are delusional, buddy. Go back and watch Bliss feud with Naomi.

Naomi flat out carried Bliss every time they had a match. Bliss isn't close to her in the ring. Same goes for Tamina and Nia. It's cool that you hate her, but don't lie about how good/bad she is in the ring.
>>
>>2732710
exactly this
>>
File: 1491172318532.jpg (127KB, 689x509px) Image search: [Google]
1491172318532.jpg
127KB, 689x509px
she wants to be a hood rat nigga but WWE keeps her promos PG. Also she is old so it feels like some middle aged mom trying to hang out with kids
>>
>>2732710
yup
>>
>>2730951
>forced talentless woman meme
>forced talentless black meme
She's a double affirmative action baby, that's why
>>
>>2735611
nxt has a moon ape and some snu snu tier monkey down at nxt, these things on the current roster will be retired soon
>>
>>2732710
this
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.