[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: WWE.jpg (270KB, 658x355px) Image search: [Google]
WWE.jpg
270KB, 658x355px
What went wrong?
>>
>>2730343
The cancer, mostly, I think.
>>
>>2730343
His push was killed prematurely...
>>
Never wanted to do the job, Vince had to co-ordinate with cancer just to get him off tv.
>>
>>2730343
Went over haitch when he didn't need the push. He literally had only a few months left on his contract and he wasn't realistically going to re-sign. Just selfish imho.
>>
>>2730343
His mongoloid parents met and worked themselves into a shoot.
>>
File: hhh.jpg (74KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
hhh.jpg
74KB, 750x422px
>>2730343
Fact of the matter is that kiddo was pushed to hard too fast and quite frankly HHH the game, the king of kings, the cerebral assassin noticed so he buried lil Connor deep in the ground for good
>>
>>2730511
>That horrible line in the pic

Is Triple H the one that came up with Seth "Freakin" Rollins?
>>
YOU SEE, UHHHH-, WE NEEDED AN A+ PLAYER, AND CONNER WAS NOTHING MORE THAN A C+ PLAYERUHHH
>>
He got buried
>>
File: 1459651696787.jpg (62KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
1459651696787.jpg
62KB, 395x401px
>>2730604
>>
>Have him squash Triple H at Wrestlemania
>Quietly future endeavored a few months later.
They're so bad at booking babyfaces.
>>
>>2730343
It's just a Russoesque swerve, he's coming back at Great Balls of Fire
>>
>>2730530
I genuinely and completely believe Triple H came up with Seth Freakin' Rollins so he could cut a promo on it several months later.

If it were up to Seth, I bet you he'd have been fine sticking with Redesign Rebuild Reclaim.
>>
>trips kicks out
>runs wild

how hard would you mark?
>>
>>2730343
Michaletty never drew a dime.
>>
>played the cancer card for a mega push
>Pinned HHH clean after 1 (one) punch
>shows no loyalty and runs off to heaven as soon as he can
>still gets put over constantly to this day by the fed
He worked Vince in to a literal shoot
>>
>pinned HHH
>jobs to cancer
indie manlets not even once
>>
>>2731867
The cerebral assassin strikes again. Legend has it that pinning haitch is essentially a deal with the devil. You can do it, but except consequences.
>>
>>2730343
>>
>>2730343
>can't cut a promo
>can't work
>can't sell
>just copied Daniel Bryan's ring gear

And he still got a win over Triple H
>>
The award was supposed to be for unsung behind the scenes heroes, but it got turned into an annual PR stunt.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.