[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's even the point of Bray Wyatt being on RAW?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1

File: 23462362346234634.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
23462362346234634.png
2MB, 1366x768px
What's even the point of Bray Wyatt being on RAW?
>>
it is the job of everyone on the roster to either directly or indirectly make Roman look really really strong

he is serving his purpose
>>
>>2728487
His gimmick has gotten old, but I think the concept is that he cuts such a good promo that you'll forget that he never wins.
>>
>>2728509
I wish I could forget he has matches at all.
>>
>>2728509
>he cuts such a good promo
when? like Seth Freakin Rollins said he speaks in riddles. and he mumbles most of the time.
>>
>>2728509
His promos are shit now since no one takes him seriously anymore.
>>
At least he looked strong against Roman.

;_;
>>
>>2728523
Some people like it, to me he is like a cross between Jake the Snake and Mankind in terms of promos. The biggest problem I have with him is if you are going to do over the top stupid crazy promos that nobody is supposed to understand do it faster and with more enthusiasm. Bray is doing promos like a southern snake handling preacher on valium, he would be better off doing promos like Ultimate Warrior on cocaine.
>>
>>2728487
has he ever won a feud?

i'm not memeing, has he?
>>
>>2728588
Wins and losses don't matter

DUH
>>
>>2728588
He's won every feud except for the ones against people that matter like Taker, Cena, Roman, and Orton.
>>
>>2728509
Wait...people actually think his promos are good???
>>
To bury reddit on a weekly basis

funniest part is reddit doesn't even realize it
>>
>>2728487
smarks can't complain about le creative and le booking especially when it comes to magic swamp man
he's a bland, uninspiring, incompetent, washed up, obese neckbeard who's apparently supposed to be scary
only reason this """wrestler""" is still there is because there's not that many real wrestlers left in RAM. someone needs to help fill up that 3 hr timeslot
>>
>>2728649
They were lit as fuck when he started out, but he hasn't changed anything since then.

He still does some excellent work now and then, like is selling of his house getting burned down by Orton. (And you'll note that that shit was live in the ring, not a recording)
>>
>>2728671
The dude's a jobber right now. What is even the point of shitting on him?
You seem like you suck.
>>
>>2728679
Hi squaredcircle
>>
>>2728685
Incorrect and not an argument, besides.
You're proving my point about how you suck, tho.
>>
>>2728588

He won a singles feud against Ambrose. And the Wyatt Family did win their feud against the Shield. So, that's something I guess? But yeah, he's been booked like shit.
>>
>>2728487
Normie that quit wrestling in 2002 and got back into it this year. His shit is just weird in a bad way, it's cringy when he comes on. Trying to pull of his dark edgelord shit in pg land just does not work.
>>
>>2728487
he's the main event event jobber, every tier has its own resident jobber.
main event - bray wyatt
midcard - ziggler
low card - some manlet who hasn't join the manlet division
>>
>>2728509
His promos make no sense, it's like a church preacher that's angry all the time for no good reason
>>
>>2728509
He's good in the mic, but his promos make no sense
>>
>>2728487
It's one more pseudo-main eventer that SmackDown doesn't have. Vince doesn't want SmackDown to be good.
>>
>>2728487
Who the fuck knows.
He was doing well on WE, then they moved him to Raw to basically be a jobber. Meanwhile Jinder is now getting his push on SD.
>>
>>2728509
How to fix Bray
>A complete jobber, let's say Curt Hawkins, is on the ring waiting for their opponent
>Teleport effect, lights go out
>There's now an obscene amount of men of men in sheep maks in the ring and at ringside, just seriously, as many people as you can fit under the ring
>Some of them have lanterns and that's the only light source for this segment
>The sheeple start working over Curt, just holding him down and absolutely bashing his head in
>Bray turns on his lantern on the stage, he's sitting in his rocking chair, gross white dude dreads are gone
>Starts cutting a promo as the beatdown in the ring never stops
>"Y'all forgot, and I feel sorry for you Curt, I really do, but the world needs a reminder, and you're just in the wrong place at the wrong time"
>Then Bray tells a story, like a fable, a short one, for fuck's sake, but the idea is that in that story are the cryptic clues about who he's going after next, this is something they briefly toyed with in the past but inexplicably dropped, that ought get some people invested in what he has to say
>"Run!", teleport effect, nobody is there, not even Curt, this might be pushing the rating, but the canvas is stained red where Curt was
>Put a video on the WWE YouTube about how no one can find Curt, maybe have Zack Ryder worried sick about him or something
>Way down the road, whoever is feuding with Bray fights back against the sheeple and before getting overwhelmed, pulls off one's mask and it's Curt with a dead look in his eyes
It's just a matter of letting him go over a couple of people with a build-up like this.
>>
>>2729040
Also, bring back the snap Sister Abigail, stopping for the kiss every single time is dumb. At Extreme Rules he had Seth, put went for the kiss and Roman had time to clock him, then he got Roman and went for the kiss AGAIN and got reversed. Goof of the week.
>>
Drafting Bray was a huge mistake. Rowan is directionless, we didn't get Bray/Luke. Bray is on a roster bloated with main eventers while Smack has three heels.

The only positive is it led to the ascension of Big Poppa Poo.
>>
>>2728588

He technically won the feud against Orton.

Of course he lost his title and goons in the process and needed the help of 3 other guys to beat Orton in the last match.

So...yeah...that was a big win for Bray, I guess.
>>
>>2729040
This is good. Yeah, well done.
>>
>>2729040
This sucks balls and I regret reading it.
>>
>>2729040
now this is cringe
>>
>>2728498
/thread
>>
>>2728498
Painfully true
>>
Getting to breaking point with the Roman Reigns thing. Think I'm boycotting Raw from now on, even though I like Miz, Balor and the Hardy Boys
>>
Do you want the real answer?

It kept AJ Styles OFF of Raw.

Bray took the bullet for AJ and he wound up losing out on at least one more title reign because of it.
>>
>>2729328
More like raw was desperate for "new" heels since the ones they had were run dry. At this point bray should just feel lucky he has a job by virtue of his character being a hard sell as a face.
>>
>>2729040
How to fix Bray
>make him actually win feuds

There.
>>
>>2729333
>being a hard sell as a face.
It's really not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBIKed_9gfg

He cuts a pretty damn decent face promo here and he's always saying face stuff on his twitter with his "Down with the machine" stuff. Not to mention his entrance is face as fuck and the one night he was a face last year, people were eating it up with two spoons.

They had an opportunity to turn Bray face and walk back some of the more ridiculous spooky shit earlier this year. But they see him as a dude to mumble some bullshit and then get his ass whooped, as last night exemplifies.
>>
>>2728487
Make Roman look good, same as the whole roster.
>>
>>2729335
In his current form I just don't think Bray is very interesting, win or lose. He's literally a cult leader without a cult, so all that's left is a teleporting fat guy with poor fashion sense.
>>
He's a jobber, not in the meme sense but his role is being a jobber like Curt Hawkins for instance.
>>
>>2729344
I see where you're coming from, but what face right now isn't "fighting the machine"? It's a tried and true tactic since the steve austin days. He doesn't have a niche to fill and since the undertaker all but retired, they look to bray to be the 2spoopy4u guy.

>>2729367
Then we have this. This would have been a good moment for bray to turn in a sense, because he feels abandoned and torn down by his "family". They never acknowledge when the family is split though and none of the parties look good coming out of it.
>>
>>2729324
I wonder if the people who Reigns turned away would come back and ratings would improve should he be future endeavoured.
>>
>>2728676
You must have autism, his shit was never good. Always skipped his garbage rambling segments. Saw it from the start this fatass will go nowhere.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.