[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the Janetty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: UFC Current Champs.png (488KB, 952x784px) Image search: [Google]
UFC Current Champs.png
488KB, 952x784px
Who is the Janetty?
>>
DJetty

No question about it
>>
>le janetty meme

fuck off retard
>>
>>2728309
Bispengetty
>>
>>2728309
Bispetty, absolute jobber given a title run for loyalty to the company. 80 year old Hendo kicked his ass.
>>
File: bispingrockhold.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bispingrockhold.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>2728316
>>2728320
Stay salty buddeh
>>
>DJ
Chicken shit face

>Cody
Based heel

>Max Holloway
GOAT underdog

>McGregor
Stone Cold tier

>Tyron Woodley
Xpac heat

>Bisping
GOAT Heel

>DC
Roman Reigns of the UFC (based as fuck)

>Stipe
Great worker but weird gimmick
>>
File: Smug_Big_Dog.jpg (90KB, 400x358px) Image search: [Google]
Smug_Big_Dog.jpg
90KB, 400x358px
>>2728309
Not a single huemonkey in sight. Wonderful.
>>
Crackity Jones Bones is the GOAT heel no one comes close
>>
>>2728374
Bones Jonesetty aint nothing compared to Big Dick Tito
>>
File: PUNK_CM.png (159KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
PUNK_CM.png
159KB, 500x325px
>>
>>2728309
The literally who that goes 0-3 and gets cut
>>
File: FotorCreated-10.jpg (122KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
FotorCreated-10.jpg
122KB, 1200x675px
In all seriousness do you think CM Punk still thinks about Mickie Gall?
>>
>>2728408
As much as AJ
>>
Bisping
>>
>>2728314
you new?
>>
>>2728408
it would be hard not to
he hears his wife calling his name from the bedroom while he's trying to watch fear the walking dead
>>
File: mighty mouse.jpg (156KB, 748x512px) Image search: [Google]
mighty mouse.jpg
156KB, 748x512px
>>2728309

DJ literally can't draw.
And the people that say he's the best fighter ever (despite being 115 lbs) are the same marks that love Finn Balor because he wears a cool jacket.

oh and he plays videos games and recently screeched autisticly (via social media) at his boss.
>>
>>2728309
Everyone except Cormier and McGregor
>>
>>2728309
>all of the manlets have shitty tattos
Really nakes me makes me
>>
>>2728494
*Bisping and McGregor
>>
Now that Cormier embraced his headlock heel role, he's the greatest in the business and a very fresh character for the MMA enviroment. I'm sick of Connor's schtick, and Stipe is good but his "straight shooter man's man" character has been done better before.
>>
>>2728410
>>2728476
You guys and your cuck fetishes. You are fucking losers
>>
>>2728309
johnson looks like he's to intelligent too fight
>>
McGregor is The Big Show since he's going to get his ass handed to him by Mayweather
>>
>>2728309
What's the deal with the awful chest tattoos?

JUST WHY?
>>
DJ, but that's because the UFC literally never promotes his division or his challengers. They push prospects into title fights straight from the prelims then promote that fight only a few times and spend no money on it.
>>
>>2728715
Don't knock it till you try it
>>
>>2728715
Cover up the steroid pimples.
>>
>>2728309
Demetrious Johnson for not fighting on ppv and Garbrandt for not main eventing
>>
Tfw both WWE and UFC have BASED mighty mouses killing it in their light weight underrated divisions. GOATs
Title vs title unification match when?
>>
>DJetty

Confirmed anti-draw, his whole gimmick is a bust

>Cody

Talented but shit tier on the mic

>Holloway

See above

>Mac

GOAT

>Tyron

Shit tier all round

>Bisping

They executed the swerve and double turn between him and Rockhold well, but his title reign has been fucked by bad booking

>DC

BASED, feud with Jones is the best in the company right now

>Stipe

Bland vanilla giant, only does squash matches
>>
>>2728309
>DJetty
who?-tier. cruiserweight '125 live' manlet champ that nobody watches. doesn't draw a dime. company doesn't even bother acknowledging his title defenses.

>No Love
young. unique look, undefeated. draws with women. fast with ridiculous knockout power. literally embarrassed the former champ for 5 rounds. potential to be one of the top faces in the company. terrible at promos.

>Holloway
really talented fighter in a washed-up division nobody cares about anymore. has a boring 'cool hawaiian' gimmick but regularly has 4-5 star matches to make up for it. cringey and forced promos. decent mid-card face.

>Big Match McGregor
Literally the GOAT. greatest mic skills and gimmick of all time. incredible KO power. 5-6 star matches. draws dimes effortlessly. destroys people in 3 different divisions. JUST'ed a decade-long reigning champ in 13 seconds. about to box Mayweather and draw the most dimes in history. Top-tier babyface.

>Woodley
scary strength & KO power. hated by the smarks. inconsistent worker; usually phones it in. stale nation of domination gimmick.

>Bisping
Based drunk pirate. great on the mic, entertaining as fuck. used to be a jobber but then got a clue. Tough as shit, works all his opponents into a shoot. terribly booked. Holding up a division fighting washed-up vets.

>Daniel 'Big Dawg' Cormier
NUCLEAR level heat. literally works the smarks into a rage at the sight of him. Fat, but great fighter. Dominates everyone with Olympic wrestling. has one of the best rivalries in the company with Jones. paper champ until he can beat Jones. injury-prone.

>Stipe
funny personality but sucks at promos. active, dominant champ in a dinosaur division. top-tier face in Ohio. usually exciting but the matches are short.
>>
>>2728366
scary accurate
>>
>>2728849
This man knows what he's talking about
>>
I'm surprised with how many UFC fans there are here. How do I get into MMA?
>>
>>2729543
Stop watching carnival entertainment and watch REAL WRESTLING. Drop that horse shit sports entertainment immediately.
>>
Is GSP the Bret Hart equivalent?
>>
>>2729528
That's all basic UFC stuff you fucking casual.
>>
>>2729578
>OP's topic pertains to current UFC champs
>anon's response has to do with current UFC champions

Suck my dick bitch
>>
>>2729566
You can't be a fan of both?
>>
>>2728568
https://youtu.be/SYki9SlQ9AI

Cormier is a face nigga
>>
>>2728309
I just don't like that all the belts look the same, at least something to make them standout, what's good about having a belt that legit 7 other people have.
>>
>>2729731
It's just as bad if not worse then having the same belts but recolored. But I agree they should be unique somehow, at least have the weight class labeled on it
>>
stop using your mandrama terms you fucking manchilds peter pan syndrome retards grow the fuck up
>>
>>2729834
Worked into a shoot
>>
File: IMG_20170606_112228.jpg (18KB, 200x289px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170606_112228.jpg
18KB, 200x289px
>>2728394
JUST
>>
>>2728715
It's the manlets over compensating
>>
>>2729725
>jon jones with a fake belt
don't know why UFC does this shit now with every body.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170227_173817_0.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170227_173817_0.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>jobbed twice to WW GOAT
>>
>>2729851
Holy shit I didn't realize Phil was serious about the acting career, that new movie about Auschwitz will be amazing.
>>
>>2729715
You shouldn't be a fan of wrestling past the age of 10.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.