[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based Booker working Cole and Graves into a shoot last night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4

Cole and Corey were obviously SEETHING at Booker at multiple points during Extreme Rules and were unable to contain themselves. How do they keep getting away with this? It's borderline unprofessional at this point, it's obvious how much they hate Booker and how much he annoys them.
>>
Thing is unlike Byron they're afraid of Booker so they're not gonna openly shit on him.
>>
Oh well. I'm sure they'd rather booker than JBL.

JBL would fuck the bitch right out of them.
>>
>>2725891
The shitting on Byron felt kayfabe and like they were putting him over as the sympathetic nerdy face that a lot of fans can relate to though. The Booker hate seems like a shoot.
>>
Cole and Corey are corporate commentators without an ounce of individuality. Corey may have been okay on NXT but he's a fucking robot in training on Raw. At least Booker and JBL have identifiable personalities which is all I really want from the color commentary team. Even if they don't obsessively study indie tapes and know every move, at least they're entertaining. Booker T's "this is hard to watch" during that Alexa segment is better than anything the other three have said since the brand split.
>>
It'd be pretty based if Booker beat the shit out of both of them senpai
>>
>>2725888
You looking Jacked Baby.
>>
>>2725888
Well, Otunga is back, so Booker is back to....whatever the fuck Booker does
>>
>>2725919
Oh yeah that reminds me didn't Corey basically say last night that he couldn't wait for Otunga to come back or something to that effect?

The gall. Corey needs to learn to respect his elders.
>>
>>2725919
Pretty sure he does agent stuff and did the pre-shows.
>>
>>2725909
This, Booker needs a bit of work, and sometimes says dumb stuff, but at least he has passion, and most of the dumb stuff you wouldn't really catch if Cole didn't jump on it and treat him like a retard. I'm sure Cole gets paid a lot of money, he should put in some effort and help put Book's insights over
>>
>>2725924
lmao you cuck shut up
>>
File: Wrestling isn't for niggers.jpg (40KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Wrestling isn't for niggers.jpg
40KB, 642x361px
Booker is too old and has been screwed too many times for this company to be afraid of Vince and Gaytch at this point. He's the only non-active wrestler that acknowledges Roman getting booed isn't a good thing and he never was Bayley's fan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1zteM8wD5o

Isn't Booker planning to be Houston's mayor or something?
>>
>>2725938
Hey Corey what was in that text you got?
>>
Based Booker not afraid to tell it like it is while Cole and Graves do whatever the voice in their ears tells them.
>>
based as fuck
>>
>>2725924
WORKED

Yeah and Bobby the Brain, can you believe he actually cheers Rick Martel?!?!?
>>
>>2725888
do you have any examples of this? I wasn't paying attention enough I guess
>>
>>2726073
this
>>
>>2725909
Corey is fucking hilarious though.
>>
why would Booker of all people not 'know every move', he was an actual wrestler, we gotta assume he knows a lot.
>>
>>2726137
All I know is he shouted "THE ICON IS STALKING THE BEAST INCARNATE" during Lesnar vs Goldberg at Survivor Series and it made me hate him permanently
>>
>>2726073
>>2726082
At one point Booker and Corey were trying to say something at the same time. After the third try, Corey is done so Booker gets it out ("IT'S BUSINESS"), then Cole waits a few seconds and says "thanks Book" in a sarcastic, "I hate you" manner.

Later on in another match Corey goes "anything goes in love and war" and Booker adds "ONLY ONE MAN CAN WIN" and Corey says something along the lines of "yeah Book I'm well aware of that" and he fake laughs and you could hear the extreme shoot annoyance in his voice.

Later on in that same match Corey makes a comment and Booker responds "ANYTHING GOES IN LOVE AND WAR, C'MON, YOU KNOW THAT" which was a clear dig back at Corey.

There was another comment or two but those were the most egregious examples.
>>
>>2725919
Otunga is back but is now on the pre show so Booker took his job. Otunga is insufferable.
>>
>>2726223
Was Otunga ever actually going to commentate or were they just claiming that to make him look good? Otunga seems like a nice guy but is shit on commentary. I find it hard to believe he'd be put on the A show
>>
>>2726199
Who even is Corey Graves?
He just appeared on my TV one day and I'm expected to buy into him? What's his gimmick besides being an NXT shitter?

Even Cole has more personality than Graves.
>>
>>2725888
Book gives no fuck.
He has his own wrestling school and is only on Raw because wwe asked him to be.
>>
Does Booker have brain damage? sometimes it seems like he knows where he wants to go and it's going to be good but he has a hard time getting there.
>>
>>2726623
You look jacked, baby
>>
>>2726623
Literally every single wrestler has brain damage this is a proven scientific photographic fact.

When the brain bounces off the skull it is called a concussion. Now these WWE performers are out there 300 days a year maybe even more taking bumps every night. Booker is probably drugged up and doesn't even know where he is half the time. BASED.
>>
>>2726329
He did for a couple months, sucked really bad, got a movie role and now we appreciate Booker. They tried, he tried, but it didn't work out. I think Otunga probably threatened to sue because he mentioned something about someone needing to take his advice and get someone to look at his contract during the preshow after that kalisto match.
>>
>>2726623
Most wrestlers are like that, have you watched the Pre show panels with King and Lita? They can barely form coherent sentences anymore.
>>
>>2726158
When Miz won that match by the Dean low blow a few weeks ago, he called it a "strong style inner thigh grab"

I barely watch and that was my first time I really noticed him. He delivers pretty good lines.
>>
Wait, you guys can make sense of what booker is saying?
>>
>>2725888
Booker isn't a punk cuck and will beat the fuck out of them with his pinkie if he wants

They aren't talking to Byron anymore
>>
Anyone who makes those two cucks mad is jacked in my book.

Rusev TV champion, Book PPV champion
>>
If you had to pick two commentators from all of wrestling history to work with each other, who would you pick?

>Jim Ross and Jesse the Body
>>
File: 5497885854.png (450KB, 481x465px) Image search: [Google]
5497885854.png
450KB, 481x465px
did anyone catch the last thing booker said right before raw went off the air tonight?
>>
>>2728270
No I was wondering the same thing
>>
File: 1316393748363.gif (165KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1316393748363.gif
165KB, 200x200px
>>2728270
corey: bring a mouthpiece
booker: we got one next to us
>>
>>2728270
He fired a shot back something back like joke of a commentary team
>>
>>2728282
prowrestlingtalk org/video/5beY72fK.html

start it at 9:59
>>
>>2728292
8:59****
>>
I hope Booker works these fags into fighting him
>>
>>2726623
Booker is legit not a very smart dude unfortunately

https://youtu.be/wv-mFMVYejQ?t=6m56s
>>
I love it when Booker unintentionally buries people. Like today when he buried Enzo by saying anyone who tags with him has to do most of the work
>>
Booker is based, I hope otunga never comes back
>>
>>2728311
>I love it when Booker unintentionally buries people.
>unintentionally
worked
>>
>>2725888
Corey graves ain't shit, and never was. Fuck him.
>>
Booker is a little too.... street for their liking imo. But the fact that Vince wants him out there means something. I did notice he's a little slow at times but I attribute that to his age and all those years in the ring. I personally like that he's there. The Byron bullying was getting very annoying. Graves ain't gonna try shit on the Book Man.
>>
>>2726770

Otunga was talking about Apollo Crews needing to get out of his Titus Brand contract, cause kayfabe.
>>
Book should bring back his FAVE FIVE. Why did he stop it, did T-Mobile bitch or something, or maybe Vince because T-mobile wasn't paying for it?
>>
>>2726329
He still a lawyer and practices the law so he's good to have around in case someone fucks up in the city they're in
>>
>>2726563
Wow, talk about no-taste.

Corey is a nobody. He got injured in NXT, so they put him on commentary.
However, he's the best they have right now without Mauro.

Fucking Tom Phillips is better than Cole. Get some perspective.
>>
>>2726329
Last time Otunga called a good match was No Chin Music
He's really just there for JBL to pick on so Mauro and now Tom can do his job. Jennifer Husband never gets old

>>2728641
He still practice? Damn
>>
>>2725888
>>
booker on commentary is legit entertaining which is rare for wwe
>>
>>2725939
Holy shit everyone in that video blew her the fuck out.

Smarks have overrated Sasha and Bayley to such ridiculously inhuman levels that it was inevitable they would fail but wow I never thought they would fail this hard. Next on the soon to fail chopping block is that smelly jap asuka.
>>
>>2728292
>>2728289
Holy kek lmao
>>
>>2726563
His gimmick is he's a tattooed meth head who wears suits. A refined meth head, if you willllll.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.