[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody got a link to le meltz' podcast for extreme rules?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: WRESTLING1-master1050.jpg (160KB, 1050x700px) Image search: [Google]
WRESTLING1-master1050.jpg
160KB, 1050x700px
Anybody got a link to le meltz' podcast for extreme rules?
>>
>>2725408
Nvm I found one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zlVcL1uCvk
>>
File: IMG_0308.jpg (40KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0308.jpg
40KB, 785x757px
>unable to type "Meltzer extreme rules" on YouTube
Rope + neck = you
>>
File: cima9.png (11KB, 64x83px) Image search: [Google]
cima9.png
11KB, 64x83px
>>2725424
kek
>>
>>2725408
Why is he sitting like that?
Why does his phone look like it's about to fall off the desk?
Why doesn't he get a better computer?
Why does he have a fire extinguisher there? What happened that made him decide to keep a fire extinguisher in such an odd spot.
Why does he have that second desk, and not a shelf to organize those damned papers.
What even are those papers? If they're being mailed, then they'll be ruined by him walking on them. And he can just take notes on his computer.
Why does he come off as friendly; even though looking at this room I should be thinking whoever lives there is a weirdo?
Is that a second computer tower or a wifi router under the desk? If that's a seemingly new computer, why doesn't he use that instead? Why two?
Why does it look like his blinds don't block the sun at all.
You can see a roof outside the window. Why does a wrestling autist make enough money not only to live in a neighborhood with multistory houses, but enough to have the biggest house on the street?
What's the point of that lamp that's just lighting up his computer monitor?
What does the sticky note on his computer say?
Is that a viewmaster under his computer?
Why does he wear shoes in his house, and at work?
Do you think he likes to create paper tornadoes by turning on that ceiling fan?
>>
>>2725424
OH, NECKBREAKER ON THE SECOND ROPE!
>>
>>2725408
Why would you want to hear a dumb autist struggle to try to spit out a sentence?
>>
>>2725424
It's just some Meltzer shill (probably Dave himself) here to advertise.
>>
>>2725408
It's already been uploaded to youtube & it was crap.

Listen to Vince Russo's podcast with Disco Inferno today instead on PodcastOne for FREE. Way better.
>>
File: 1469321755285.jpg (434KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1469321755285.jpg
434KB, 2048x1536px
>>2725408
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.