[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it going to be good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: 682.jpg (56KB, 682x383px) Image search: [Google]
682.jpg
56KB, 682x383px
Is it going to be good?
>>
Should be okay, don't count on it being more than ten minutes. Mr. Lesnar is a busy man.
>>
JOE IS GONNA KILL YOU
JOE IS GONNA KILL YOU
JOE IS GONNA KILL YOU
JOE IS GONNA KILL YOU
>>
>>2724990
>suplex
>suplex
>suplex
>suplex
>suplex
>SAMOA JOE STILL WANTS TO FIGHT COREY
>suplex
>suplex
>suplex
>JOE FIGHTING BACK, ELBOWS TO THE HEAD OF THE BEAST
>enziguri
>THE BEAST IS DOWN
>senton
>JOE'S GOING FOR IT
>COQUINA CLUTCH LOCKED IN ON THE BEAST
>LOOK MICHAEL, LESNAR REVERSED IT - KIMURA LOCK!!!
>JOE WITH PUNCHES TO THE HEAD
>Lesnar breaks the hold
>Joe misses wildly!
>suplex
>suplex
>F5
>1...2....3
>WHO CAN STOP THE BEAST MICHAEL!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLrG-0DtISE

There, saved you 11 minutes
>>
>>2724990
If you spread butter on your bread, then you'll know how that match's gonna end.
>>
The crowd and the announcing will ruin it
>>
File: Joe.jpg (20KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
Joe.jpg
20KB, 285x285px
>Expecting Joe to look competitive against Brock.

You guys.
>>
>>2725000
trips of absolute truth
>>
joe is a lazy fatass and brock only does his memeplex, so it's gonna be shit.
>>
>>2724990
If this was in 2003-4 this would be one of the greatest matches of all time.

Unfortunately we will be seeing lazy suplex city Lesnar vs a significantly slower and limited Joe.

If Lesnar gave a shit and was allowed/wanted to do the shit he's capable of doing, this match could easily be well over 4 stars.

But it won't because Lesnar is picking up an easy paycheck again and Vince undoubtedly wants to use this as a chance to shit on TNA on a PPV titled Great Balls of Fire
>>
>>2725000
Sadly this
>>
>>2724990
No chance. Sloppy Joe will be gassed after three germans.
>>
>>2725000
>11 minutes
>>
>>2724990
It could be good if it isn't a 10 minute squash.

I don't have my hopes up though.
>>
>>2725000
Thanks my nigga
>>
>>2725062
that's including the 4 minute Braun and Brock staredown
>>
File: 6cf.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
6cf.png
361KB, 858x725px
>>2725000
>this will actually happen
FUCK THIS SHIT WHEN WILL VINCE GIVE THE GO SIGN FOR BROCK TO ACTUALLY WRESTLE AND STOP WITH LE SUPLEX CITY XDDD
>>
Brock vs Goldberg was the 2nd best mania match and was only like 5 minutes with a much worse worker in Goldberg, than Joe

Brock and Joe could easily be good if they work the same pace
>>
>>2724990
It could be, if Brock is willing to actually take some offense from Joe. But many people have said that Brock doesn't always like taking too much offense from other guys, because it makes him look weak.
>>
>>2724990

I think this is by far one of the best decisions by WWE in a long time,

But if Lesnar is going to win, and WWE is building up for a Lesnar-Reigns thing... then I hope it's at least some kind of crooked heel victory for Lesnar.
>>
>>2724990
Lesnar will likely be lazy and it will be a squash.
>>
If they make Joe fight valiantly against Lesnar until he falls down, then it could be a great match.
>>
Does Bork even know who Smo Jo is?
>>
File: samoa-joe1-600x300-1.jpg (19KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
samoa-joe1-600x300-1.jpg
19KB, 600x300px
>>2725030
romeme gets gassed halfway through and sleeps half of the fatal fiveway
>romans awesome and strong

senor joe flys around the ring putting on good hard hitting matches
>litterally strangled fin balorina to death
>somoa joe is still somehow a fat lazy peice of shit
/asp/ in a nutshell
>>
>>2724998
>JOE'S GONNA KILL YOU
>ASUKA'S GONNA KILL YOU
>SHINSUKE'S GONNA KILL YOU
FUCKING CRINGE. KILL ME
>>
>>2724990
they need to make Joe strong in that match, even knowing that Lesnar is going to win.. a 20 - 25 minute match will be enough
>>
>Joe goes off script, actually applies an MMA maneuver, Lesnar is forced to tap
>Joe is ''champ''
>fired the day later
>WWE's plans for Mania foiled, ratings through the roof

>WWE reinstates Lesnar as champ
>loses any credibility whatsoever in the process, ratings are down to below 1 in a month

Make it happen Joe, kill WWE, prove that you were a TNA guy all along.
>>
>>2725347
Jobber Joe couldn't even go 15 minutes without a heart attack, let alone 20
>>
>>2724990
No.

Bork has shown he has zero interest in even attempting to put on a legitimate match anymore
>>
>>2725352
Would mark for this
>>
>>2724990
I sure hope Joe gets some offense in. With his booking and moveset, it would be believable. We all know Brock's going over, but he could at least give us an interesting match to watch in the process. I want it to be good, but I'm not holding my breath.
>>
No. Brock has been putting in less than zero effort lately.
>>
>>2724990
Fat manlet vs the bear with a gun collection and UFC background.
>>
>>2725301
>senor joe flys around the ring putting on good hard hitting matches
Roman undeniably has more agility than the old walking potato
>>
Fuck a wrestling match, I want to see these guys in a real fight.
>>
Make it a submission match, make Joe looks very strong, have him lose and feud with Roman, have Brock feud with Braun when he gets back. Hellllloooo ratings
>>
>>2725352
>Lesnar
>UFC Champ

>Senor Joe
>fatass

So you want Joe to get killed?
>>
It's going to be shit.

It's a shame that they're essentially going to feed Joe to Brock and kill any momentum he's gained since being called up.
>>
>>2725301
Nigga this is 2017. The only flying Joe does now is going from city to city
>>
>>2725166
After Goldberg, that ship has pretty much sailed. We're at the point where Brock will do whatever you want him to for the paycheck.
>>
>>2725020
Check out the big brain on Brett
>>
>>2725316
>CRINGE IS GOING TO KILL YOU!
>>
>>2725800
Samoa Joe's "Coquina clutch" is literally a rear-naked choke that the opponent voluntarily gets in to. If he really wanted to, Joe could actually force him to tap in that position. But the second they break up, Lesnar would fuck him up
>>
>>2725251
That could work. Joe would look awesome if he lost by TKO or something, although hopefully not in the manner that Orton did.
>>
>>2725000
thanks mr. time traveller
>>
They need to make Somosa Joe be a whinny faggot crying about Brock being on roids and be a Mark Hunt parody.
>>
>>2725118
And it also was literally the most protected finisher in all of WWE's history vs 16 suplexes and 2 F5s. It was a finisher spam fest that people could give a shit about since this match was built up for over half a year.

What finisher will Smo Jo spam to Lesnar? The chokehold?
>>
>>2725801
>loses clean to Rollins
>momentum
>>
No, Lesnar is a lazy fuck who only does Suplexes and F5s now, probably back in 2005 it had a chance but not now.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.