[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In terms of personality/mic skills is this roster the worst ever?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: lol.png (685KB, 853x343px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
685KB, 853x343px
In terms of personality/mic skills is this roster the worst ever?
>>
>>2724497
I feel like the roster would have more room to shine if Raw wasn't specifically engineered to make Roman look as strong and good as possible 2bh
>>
Heel Seth is GOAT. Better than the Miz. Approaching CM Punk levels.

Hell, he kind looks like CM Punk.
>>
>>2724516
Taking Roman out the equation still doesn't change the fact it's filled with incompetent, indie vanilla midgets
>>
>>2724516
if they had any speck of personality, they would of shown it by now regardless of whos getting pushed
>>
>>2724516
oh fuck off with your stupid mark bullshit
>>
>>2724516
>le Roman boogeyman meme

Here's your (You)
>>
They really need to stop scripting things so tightly. Give them an overall plan of what to talk about and guidelines of what not to say. It's hard to have a personality when your being told whay to do and say.
>>
>>2724625
>That time Vince got mad at braun for saying Title Shot
>>
>>2724554
>>2724576
>>2724601
>>2724606
touched a nerve, anti-smarks?
>>
File: mahal_balor_elbow_360-1.gif (4MB, 360x241px) Image search: [Google]
mahal_balor_elbow_360-1.gif
4MB, 360x241px
>>2724531
This. Best on the mic is Seth, especially his raspy voice and laugh.

Worst on the mic is a tie between WWE WERE KAINGS AND SHIT and Romanetty.
>>
>>2724635
sorry you can't take the truth
>>
>>2724625
>They really need to stop scripting things so tightly. Give them an overall plan of what to talk about and guidelines of what not to say.

Then we get a stuttering Roman and Finn gasping like a fish for words, staring blankly at Miz as he talks circles around them.
>>
>>2724643
Well they already do that when they are scripted. Maybe they will find a groove unscripted and off the cuff.
>>
>>2724662
>I love lucha things! Fuck!
>>
>>2724635
>"I t-totally btfo'd you g-guise"

No
>>
File: miz.jpg (5KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
miz.jpg
5KB, 264x191px
>>2724497

Bitch please...
>>
>>2724670
Miz and Heel Seth could be GOAT.
>>
>>2724497
Why do you think everyone is tuning out?
>>
>>2724670
Miz is the best, not the worst
>>
>>2724705

Yeah, that was the point...
the roster can't be that bad, because the Miz is on it.
>>
File: champs2012.jpg (63KB, 480x427px) Image search: [Google]
champs2012.jpg
63KB, 480x427px
>>2724497
no
>>
>>2724497
No personality can shine through Vince's autistic hyper scripting. And certainly not through Roman's never ending mega push.
>>
>>2724705
>Miz is now the best talker

I miss CM Punk. Even the present JUST Punk.
>>
>>2724729
>No personality can shine through Vince's autistic hyper scripting.
see >>2724670
>Bitch please...
>>
>>2724973

It is a lot easier for heels though. That why a lot more heels are over and now we only have a single face champion in the whole company with its like...12 or so championships.
>>
>>2724982
Tweener Seth/Roman when?
>>
>It's an /asp/ blames the talent for the shitty writing episode.
I hate reruns.
>>
File: A+comfort.webm (805KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
A+comfort.webm
805KB, 600x338px
>>2724982
true
>>2724987
hopefully soon roman after mania just somewhat acting like a tweener was good.
>>
It's the booking that makes it like this. For example think of how much better This Is Your Life would've been if Bayley stepped out and Bayley to Bellied everyone in that ring (old lady, her friend, her ex) before she gets into a more intense scuffle with Alexa akin to the women in Smackdown this past week. Or if Seth's character progression and story wasn't gimped since HHH just decided to mysteriously disappear. Or if WWE Nakamura wasn't being booked like an underdog babyface in his matches and went more into the enigmatic rockstar direction. It's not like we don't have people who pull off good promos (Cena, Ambrose, Styles, Miz, Jericho, Aries to name a few).
>>
Raw needs to drop the redd.it community members(dean the deanetty, bray wyatt, Jack gallaguer, tj red.dit) to smackdown.
At least the other members like becketty, sami zzzzayn and the new day are not on raw
>>
>>2724497
fucking christ Vince really has ruined RAW
it went from being ruthless and badass to a weekly soap opera
>im gonna beat you in this bad city
>you are as bad as this cities sports team

>oh no you arent
>these people are what matters
>i do it for these people and this beautiful city
literally fuck this company
>>
>>2725022
>Styles
>Miz

Ehhh. Both of them still stutter and stumble on their words from time to time.

AJ repeats himself or a word and struggles for words sometimes.

Miz keeps referring to himself as the "championship" rather than the "champion".

Still needs improvement. Still not Jericho level, and Jericho split.
>>
>>2724670
This guy is fucking horrible.
>>
>>2725528
>worked
>>
>>2724497
who needs personality when you got a collar pop like that
>>
>>2724643

Then let him, it's why the Rock was so popular in the attitude era.
>>
>>2724531
I thought I'd love face Seth but I kind of miss heel Seth
>>
>>2724497
>ITT: WWE can't book faces.

They all get totally buried by shit booking that makes them look stupid as well as mind-boggling promos that often come off insincere. Roman Reigns is the walking epitome of this. He's been fucking buried time and again with worthless promos that make him look like a smirking jackass, which turns everybody over the age of 12 off on him completely. Seth and Finn have less of this problem, but they're a tick better on the mic and in the ring than Roman so they can overcome the steaming shitpile of a script handed to them on a weekly basis.
>>
>>2724639
70% chance that this was on purpose, he clocked Finn so fucking hard.
>>
File: Ginger Mahal.jpg (43KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Ginger Mahal.jpg
43KB, 1024x768px
>>2725737
And he got rewarded for it with a promotion to the show with better booking and a World championship title reign which is projected to last for months.

>Maharaja stiffing his way to the top.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>2724710

Fair play. That was the era when ESPECIALLY all the men looked like gay underwear models.
>>
>>2724639
Seth is awful on the mic, add him to the list of monotone voices with nothing interesting to say.
>>
>>2724497
The people who are best on the mic (Enzo & Cass, New Day, R Truth, etc.) are always used as the comedy act since good talkers are usually naturally funny. It's a curse nowadays to be a good talker.
>>
>>2726319
Seth is awesome on the mic as a heel tho. Especially when he was making fun of AJ "The Salt of the Earth" Styles for getting second place on UpUpDownDown.

https://youtu.be/V_WoCiB0E_8?t=29m58s

Easily Miz tier.
>>
>>2725041
CM Punk, despite being JUSTed by Mickey Gall, is still the best promo of this era. He just doesn't even stutter.
>>
No, I think most of the roster is talented and could be better but the WWE doesn't want any true superstars any more

They are scared to death of someone blowing up like Rock/Austin and having options outside of them.

They produce the show like all about the brand and tuning in for WWE, not certain characters - which is dumb as fuck.

If you make all the characters in an ensemble cast interesting and relevant, more viewers get invested in the product and watch
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.