[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bischoff >Russo >Cornette >Meltzer CHOOSE YOUR /GUY/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 6

File: Untitled.png (46KB, 625x387px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
46KB, 625x387px
>Bischoff
>Russo
>Cornette
>Meltzer

CHOOSE YOUR /GUY/
>>
>thinking those three jobbers are in the same ballpark as big dave

my man...
>>
>>2724480
> 4 clowns nobody should give a fuck about
>>
>>2724489
His mic skills are amazing.

>Bryan: Foley could've been broken in half!
>Dave: But he's not...

And let's not forget...

>He killed him. Well, not literally, but you know.
>>
why does everyone hate Russo so bad?

Sure some of his ideas are dumb, but he's not even remotely as bad as he's portrayed, also he loves the business.
>>
>>2724480
Team Corny
>>
>>2724518

He seems too self centered.
>>
>>2724518
Because whilst he's had good ideas, he's had some absolute shit ones.

He's passionate about "the business" but like Vince hates the wrestling aspect of it.

Also he hasn't been relevant in about 18 years but still brings up that era nearly every day - he's like nwoWolfpacTV except for actually being part of the business.
>>
>>2724480
Big Dave. His autism is comedy gold
>>
>>2724548
He doesn't hate the wrestling aspect. He just prefers the entertainment value, thats what got him Into wrestling back in the days according to him.
>>
>>2724480
Meltzer was never a booker or anyone, so why is he on the list
>>
>>2724569

Because it's not a list of bookers
>>
>>2724518
>also he loves the business.
He argued reasons why "This is awesome" chanters are literally homosexual.

If he'd said they were faggots, or just generally annoying, that would be one thing (Cuz they are), but he went into detail about how "If a fan likes X enough to chant, they're gay for it."

Your mileage may vary on what you think of that shit-talk, but he obviously doesn't like the business.
>>
My guy is the /MAN/
>>
>>2724517
>*cough*
>>
>>2724480
Cornettes the only honest one so cornette
>>
>>2724480
Russo and Disco Inferno destroy Meltzer on Russo's podcast today
>>
>>2724582
Kek get a load of this mark
>>
Kill Russo
Fuck Meltzer
Marry Bischoff
Get pegged by Cornette
>>
>>2724489
>>2724517
>>2724562
This.
>>
>>2724480
Cornette is the only legitimately entertaining to listen to but if I have to hear him whine about Trump one more time I'll slit his throat so I'll go Russo to work the smarks
>>
>>2724489
FPBP
>>
>>2724480
Big Booker Bischoff BTFO Russo and the russocucks.
>>
>>2724518
Cornette killed Smokey Mountain and OVW

Bischoff killed WCW and didn't help TNA

Russo was just a writer - a shitty writer, but that's it. To me, it's just projection.
>>
>>2724672
>Bischoff killed WCW

no he didn't

>Russo was just a writer

he was the head writer. was also the head booker in charge of creative for WCW and TNA
>>
>>2724517
>talking about Jim Ross' kitten dying of stress shortly after his wife died
>"well, I didn't personally know his cat..."
>>
>>2724672
>Cornette killed Smokey Mountain and OVW
Wew. Nice bag of shit there.
>>
>>2724480
bisch>big dick>corny>>>>>>>russo
>>
Team Cornette.
>>
>>2724517
lmaaaaaooooo nice one friend XD, upvoted
>>
Of those 4, Meltzer is definitely /myguy/.
I often disagree with his ratings, though.
>>
>>2724699
>head booker

And that was their mistake with Russo.
>>
Cornette
>>
>>2724586
>Meltzer is biased and exaggerates. His opinion means fuckall in the world of wrestling.
>All russo and bischoff do is lie. Bischoff moreso than russo. But russo says bro way too much.
Out of the ones that actually matter Cornette is the only one with an honest bone in his body.
>>
if you are not /teamrusso/ you are cancer not debatable
>>
>>2725004
Honest to a fault. Cornette's booking history isn't so star studded either and it's mostly due to him not playing well with others. He's like Russo in a lot of ways except Russo could take criticism.

They are both two sides of the the same coin. They both value entertainment aspects of the business and could care less about the in ring action with the exception of cornette liking the matches to limited to 80's style psychology.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 660x330px
>>2724480
I pick none of the above and write-in Big Debts Paulie
>>
I know you're all a bunch of no nothing retard smarks but you are aware that Cornette ran OVW in its days as a WWE developmental and gave the WWE guys like John Cena, Brock Lesnar, Batista, etc. right?
>>
File: photo.jpg (131KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
131KB, 900x900px
>no WolfpacTV option
D R O P P E D
>>
>>2725009
>*gives championship to David Arquette*
>>
I like Cornette for his old school wrasslin takes, stories about the territories, etc. I like Meltzer for the modern day international booking/business opinions. And I like Bischoff because I was a huge WCW mark that went to multiple Nitro's growing up as a kid. I don't listen to Russo or Bischoff's podcasts though, just Cornette & Meltzer.
>>
>>2725004
Watch table of 3 to see what im talking about.
Cornette seems giddy and feels the special.
Everything bischoff said and the way he came off was so disingenuous it just irked me. Hes one of the fakest people in sports entertainment.
>>
>>2725105
>meanwhile, Cornette keeps making the worst possible assumptions on any guy he hates

Cornetty is the problem here.
>>
>>2725004
I so don't care about any of this.

Cornette is fun to listen to and he doesn't use "Bro!" in every sentence. That is enough for me.

Meltzer is okay too. Yes, he makes mistakes, but I somehow like Alvarez with his annoyed voice and Meltzer banter with each other.
>>
Corny is a living breathing shitpost. He's /OurGuy/ an it's not even close.

Corny >> Bisch >>>>>>> Vinsignificant Russo >>>>> Literal nobody Meltz.
>>
>>2725018
>They both value entertainment aspects of the business and could care less about the in ring action

Look for Corny Jim's Ring Secrets on YouTube. It's two hours of wrestling rudiments.
>>
>>2724480
im all in on big dick daddy bischoff
>>
>>2724480
Russo. I like his wonky booking and nw he's an irl antismark

>>2725018
>2 sides of the same coin
It's funny because they actually agree on a lot. Who the top guy should be, why smark cuture is awful. The difference is cornette thought southern wrestling was the key and russo thought crash tv was the key.
>>
>>2724480
>3 of those did stuff to wrestling good or bad
>Dave is some youtuber memester
EBIN JUST EBIN OP
>>
I like, and dislike, things about the first three, and don't give a fuck at all about the fourth.
>>
>>2724723
Tell me what promotion Cornette is running right now.

Or even was 10 years ago
>>
>>2724723
He was also head booker when the WWF was getting killed..and then he went on to book ROH and it was slammed for being horrible.
>>
>>2725904
He was in charge of OVW i think and managed to come up with Lesnar, Cena, Orton, and Bautista.
>>
>>2724480
I like Cornette. He's fun as heck to listen too.
>>
>>2724720
I honestly couldn't stop laughing.
>>
>>2724480
bro, I gotta go with Russo bro
>>
>>2725904
>head booker

He was on a team that were all bookers, Vince was still "head" booker. Bruce had as much say as him.

His booking of ROH is funny because while the product itself did suck he literally saved the company from foreclosure. A lot of Russo's shit was terrible but people don't care because he apparently got ratings, well ROH sucked under Cornette, but he literally saved them from bankruptcy.
>>
>>2724517
>>2724562
>>2724720

>The Rock comes out and it's, "Finally the Rock has come back to Dallas!" He starts talking about how everyone's gonna be so happy tonight they're gonna go home and have sex and make babies and in 9 months there's gonna be little Rocks and Rockettes running around which... I don't know if that's the case but.. . perhaps...
>>
File: Bowser_doubt.png (394KB, 544x566px) Image search: [Google]
Bowser_doubt.png
394KB, 544x566px
>>2724480
So Russo is Bowser?
>>
>>2725019
Right answer. Paul Heyman at least knows that times change, Russo and Corny are stuck in eras that do not work any more.
>>
>>2724480
Russo had a long and storied successful career. Bischoff had two good years riding a gimmick he stole from Japan and rode it into oblivion. Big Dick Vic Russo owns Bischoff forever.

Meltzer Magoo is in his own world. You either like him or hate him but you can't deny he's had a legendary career as a dirtsheet writer.

Corny is great but he blames other people for his own problems too much.
>>
>>2724699
Being head booker of WCW means absolutely nothing when everyone at the top of the card books themselves.
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 500x793px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 500x793px
>>2724480
Who the fuck do you think?
>>
>>2726656

Hogan and Nash were the only ones with any creative control
>>
>>2724480
Uncle Dave is based as fuck
Bischoff is alright
Cornette is entertaining to listen to but he needs to chill the fuck out before he gives himself a heart attack.
Russo is mentally ill
>>
>>2725019

based paul is as good as it gets
>>
>>2724480
Meltzer never spent a day in the wrestling business

Cornette is a good old school guy but as seen during the HOF he will suck off the wwe for a pay day.

Bischoff deserves major props for creating the nwo but he also destroyed them. will also suck off the wwe.

Russo is the only one that has had a positive influence on wrestling. The only people who talk shit about him are Cornette, Bischoff, and people who weren't alive during the attitude era and learn everything from wwe/kevin dunn documentaries.
>>
>>2724480
>>Bischoff
Hogan's cuck that had 1 good idea. He's the shits. fuck um
>>Russo
Will put anything on a pole. Under all the pyro he makes good points.
>>Cornette
The hoarder. funny, but out of touch
>>Meltzer
Fucking smark that works smarks, nd sucks jap peen. Has a cohost with shit voice
>>
>>2727676

>positive influence
>killed two companies

I GET IT BRO BUT I CREATED THE ATTITUDE ERA. ALSO IF YOU CHEER FOR FINN AND YOU ARE MALE YOU ARE A FUCKING HOMO JUST ADMIT IT!
>>
>>2724480
Meltzer is a rag sheet writer. Deep down he wishes he could do what Russo did; book/write TV for biggest promotion in world.
>>
>>2724517
both these quotes verbatim reddit posts from a thread last week what the fuck even is this site
>>
>>2724517

ew ew ew fuck off back to plebbit
>>
>>2724480
CORNY!
>>
meltzer is irrelevent desu.

so heres the strawpoll

http://www.strawpoll.me/13129368

VOTE
>>
>>2729260
Bischoff is the one who killed WCW and TNA

Overspending
and
Changing time slot
>>
>>2724480

If cornette was in charge of wwe /asp/ wouldnt exist, because wwe wouldnt draw a dime. itd be just vanilla midgets doing arm drags in a bingo hall with no stories or characters
>>
Corny is reddit as fuck.
>>
>>2724480
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.