[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

only vince would think this is relevant 60 years later

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: why.jpg (47KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
47KB, 680x510px
only vince would think this is relevant 60 years later
>>
>>2724387
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkuptd-gInQ

>GREAT BAWS OF FIIAAAA

Add in the literal penis logo and Vince has to be deliberately killing this company.

Seriously, you try to give the new belt prestige by having Brocks very first defense on this utter joke of a PPV?
>>
>>2724387
It's so absurd that people is actually talking and getting interested in it, Idk if that's what they wanted but it's working
>>
>>2724396
>Add in the literal penis logo and Vince has to be deliberately killing this company.

>reminder that Vince is a 71-year- old with the humor of a 13-year-old
>>
>>2724396
Jesus Christ. How the fuck is anybody still watching this trash?
>>
>>2724387

I would change the music and PPV name, but I like the retro aesthetic.
>>
This will also completely bury Joe when he has to look Brock Lesnar in the eyes and say a variation of

>AT GREAT BALLS OF FIRE, I'LL TAKE YOUR TITLE
>>
File: 18834.max-620x600.jpg (63KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
18834.max-620x600.jpg
63KB, 400x300px
>>2724387
This PPV tells us that WWE drones are dedicated and will stick / defend this shit company until the bitter end

For example:

>I hated the name of this ppv at first but I've accepted this

E Drones literally are brainless sheep who would join a suicide pact if told with no hesistation>>2724387
>>
>>2724387
>>2724387
holy shit nigs the logo is a penis on fire/ Ruso is back bros
>>
>>2724405
I think he's just legitimately going senile.

How is Cole and co. going to push this on twitter? HASHTAG WWEGREATBALLS?
>>
I mean, we're talking about it. So it must be doing something right?
>>
>>2724387
How embarrassing must it be for a former UFC Champion now to be booked at a show called Great Balls Of Fire
>>
>>2724387
i hope vince is really killing the company on purpose to test which of his children has the balls to buy it from him like he did with vince sr. and i sure hope it's shane that buys the whole company.
>>
File: 1493034302388.png (237KB, 320x428px) Image search: [Google]
1493034302388.png
237KB, 320x428px
>samoa joes diner
>>
>>2726870
>all publicity is good publicity meme
>>
>>2724396
JUST
>>
I just want to know why, just WHY, there is a PPV named after a fucking Jerry Lee Lewis song.
And worse, they take the 50's theme and run with it.
Is WWE hell-bent in becoming Chikara or DDT?
>>
>>2729046
Vince is 60 years behind the times and literally thinks this is what is current.
>>
>>2724396

At least make it so cringey that it becomes funny.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCXXBKRzmZo
>>
>>2724387
>>
>>2724396

>Amazing the Vince actually licensed the song for the PPV.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.