[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soon...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: reigns.jpg (357KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
reigns.jpg
357KB, 940x545px
Soon...
>>
Still 9 to 10 months away
>>
>>2724294
Exceptional ring worker
Biggest draw right now
5 star look
Great on the mic

He's going to be next cena
>>
>>2724808
Ya still ding-dong diddly 9 to 10 months away from a heart attack ya fat ding-dong diddly fucking smark
>>
>>2724824
>1.75

How low can he go?
>>
>>2724294
thank god I quit watcing WWMeme already
>>
>>2724825
Nah. I'm looking forward to Reigns beating Lesnar. Hope we get some good Lesnar matches in the mean time.
>>
>>2724857
>good Lesnar matches in the mean time
the only good Lesnar match will be against Reigns (or a multiman match) because Reigns is the only guy who WWMeme don't allow Lesnar to squash
>>
>>2724824
I know it's bait for (You) but
>Exceptional ring worker
all his matches are the same, punch-punch-superman punch-kicks out of finisher/s-superman punch-superman punch-spear-win

>Biggest draw right now
>5 star look
both true

>Great on the mic
dude barely talks, he's a samoan kane
>>
>>2724875
>both true
lmao
>>
File: IMG_5153.jpg (84KB, 610x651px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5153.jpg
84KB, 610x651px
>>2724848
You ain't seen nothin yet baby
>>
>>2724873
You think Lesnar will squash Joe?
>>
>>2724884
yeah he'll suplex him for 8 minutes, Joe will get some shots in for about 2 minutes then Lesnar will hit reverse the Koquina clutch into the kimura, Joe breaks out then gets F5'd. Match will be done in 10 minutes max.
>>
>>2724884
They didn't even build Joe, he's literally had only one feud since he debuted in the main roster and he lost it to Seth.

Maybe if they had built him to be a powerhouse like they did with Braun (he's been squashing rivals since August last year), the match would be more believable. But it's hard to think that Brock won't manhandle and squash Joe in a few minutes.
>>
>>2724873
>>2724891
>>2724904
Yeah, that's my fear.
I don't mind Lesnar going on a big winning streak and then losing to Reigns at Mania, but they can't just have it be tedious quick squash matches. Guys like Joe and Balor gotta give him a good fight before they inevitably go down.
>>
>>2724918
>but they can't just have it be tedious quick squash matches. Guys like Joe and Balor gotta give him a good fight before they inevitably go down.
That'll never happen because it isn't the story they want to build.

The story they want to build is
>The unstoppable beast has been running through the WWE, destroying our superstars, taking fan favourites to suplex city. The WWE universe needs someone to stand up and fight for them and slay the beast.
>>
>>2724923
That's so stupid, ever since 2002 we all know that Lesnar is an unstoppable beast. A few more squash matches won't change what people think about Lesnar being a monster.
>>
>>2724923
>That'll never happen because it isn't the story they want to build.

They will make the audience so sick of Lesnar, that we all will beg Roman to beat him.
>>
>>2724939
Lesnerd has been shit since WM 31 and I still don't want Reigns to beat him
>>
>>2724937
>ever since 2002 we all know that Lesnar is an unstoppable beast.
Nah they need to rebuild him after Goldberg or something

Expect Michael Cole to say "Goldberg couldn't even slay the beast, that win was a fluke. The closest thing to the beast being slain was WM 31 when Roman Reigns had him on the ropes."
>>
>>2724923
>The unstoppable beast has been running through the WWE, destroying our superstars, taking fan favourites to suplex city. The WWE universe needs someone to stand up and fight for them and slay the beast.
But you can still have that storyline with guys like Rollins giving a valiant fight before falling down to suplex city. I don't see the contradiction.
>>
His next feud is Bray Wyatt for Balls of Fire and then an IC program with the Miz at Summerslam as per Le Meltz.
>>
>>2724984
>valiant fight
>destroy
No, every match needs to be orton-esque

I.e. Brock beats the shit out of people, they hit their finish and rally for 30 seconds then brock leaves them in a pool of their own blood.
>>
>>2724824
>5 star look

Having to wear a vest to cover your lack of abs and wearing stupid, baggy cargo-pants is considered 5-star these days?
>>
>>2725008
this

His swat gear looks stupid, why doesn't he just wear the cargo pants without the vest?
>>
File: 33.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
33.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>THE BIG DOG.
>THE POWER-HOUSE.
>THE POWER OF ROMAN.

>Can't do power-moves for shit.
>>
>>2724991
I'm gonna be real disappointed if they pull that shit.
>>
>>2725066

He did that deadlift powerbomb thing last night! He is strong!
>>
one of the best wrestlers of all time. im talking about just in ring work
>>
>>2724824
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.