[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we kill the crowd silent >F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: no reaction.gif (581KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
no reaction.gif
581KB, 320x240px
ITT we kill the crowd silent
>F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S
>>
3rd hour of RAW begins
>>
File: 1495793192761.jpg (19KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495793192761.jpg
19KB, 480x480px
>>2723972
>Come to Puerto Rico
>>
>I CAME TO PLAY
>>
>>2723972
WWE needs to embrace rock again, and not that faggot shit they promote ppv's with. Everything right now is hip-hop or electronic trumpets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWj8Q4d4RJw
>>
DUN NUN
DUN NUN
DUN NUN
DUN DUN
>>
>>2723972
>not being a Carmella mark
Shit taste detected
>>
File: 3ffb2a32a3.png (536KB, 486x453px) Image search: [Google]
3ffb2a32a3.png
536KB, 486x453px
>I'M HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD
>>
>>
>>2723972
I swear, every time Carmella's music, a unique level of silence follows it. No other person on the roster achieves that level of nothing from the crowd. It's pathetically impressive
>>
>Ey mang, you want a war?
>>
>>2724232
The ropes HAVE to stop, please Vince.

Fuck it, make it into a thing, have Neville get mad at the purple ropes, have him tear the off in the middle of a match, double fuck it, have Cruiserweights start attacking regular undercard guys in search of respect and validation and get progressively more ambitious with their targets.

Yes, rehash the Nexus with King Neville's Court or whatever.

Anything, ANYTHING would be an improvement at this point.
>>
>>2724236
I've noticed this also. The silence is deafening. She's probably going to win mitb, isn't she? I don't think anyone will care if she does
>>
>>2724228
i've actually went to two 2 smackdown house shows and got surprised by the pops this guy got
>>
>>2723972
>*FROM FAR AND WIDE AND LIGHT YEARS AWAY*
>>
>>2724274
On a house show, it means you get to see Ziggler job while doing some entertaining ragdoll oversells.

On Smackdown, you get to see Ziggler desperately trying to be relevant and failing.
>>
>>2724254
this is actually not a bad idea.
would also be cool to see UK vs CRUS with a Neville Vs Dunn in a "winer takes it all" match
>>
>>2724280
they gave him the victory over AJ last week though.

i may be kind of biased because ziggler is my favorite wrestler in the whole roster. kinda sucks that he can't get that push, he already showed people could get behind him
>>
>>2724236
>>2724273
It's because her song has silence in it. If Natty or pretty much any other diva had silence parts in their song you would be able to tell too
>>
>>2724296
>UK vs CRUS with a Neville Vs Dunn in a "winer takes it all" match
This seems more and more like an inevitability as the UK's prestige rises and the Cruiserweight's dwindles, it's only a matter of time before Vince decides to cut his losses and merge them into the Indie-ish Division.
>>
File: Rob_Conway_-_Rob_Conway_Jr_17.jpg (56KB, 650x502px) Image search: [Google]
Rob_Conway_-_Rob_Conway_Jr_17.jpg
56KB, 650x502px
>>2723972
>JUST LOOK AT ME
>>
>>2724228
I went to a house show this year and Ziggler had a big pop just sayin
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.