[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*works the smarks*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5

File: ELIAS.jpg (97KB, 942x527px) Image search: [Google]
ELIAS.jpg
97KB, 942x527px
*works the smarks*
>>
>>2723773
based big bard working the smarks
>>
>>2723773
What was the fucking point of his song at ER? Felt like more of a waste of time than wrestling usually is.
>>
>>2724502
Wasting time and boring the crowd with pointless songs is his gimmick.
>>
>>2724504
So his gimmick is being an anti draw?
>>
>>2724512

His gimmick is getting Roman over.
>>
>>2724512
an anti-draw who's over, sure.
>>
>>2724502
It got massive heat. Samson is pretty good and getting him heat before he even steps in the ring is gonna be good for him.
>>
>>2723773
Smarks are the people who like him. You mean the marks.
>>
>>2723773
BALTIMORE IS BATHED IN FILTH
>>
>>2724547
That was great, it's about time they started using cheap heat again.
>>
>>2724549
That's not even cheap heat. Cheap heat is "insult the local sports team and say the city is a dump", he went into poetic detail about how shitty Balimore is.
>>
>>2724591
It's the most expensive cheap heat money can buy.
>>
>>2724591
Yeah it was cheap heat, and it's a welcome return. There's not enough these days which is one of the many, many reasons that babyfaces can't get over.
>>
>>2723773
*Workths the thmarkths*
>>
>>2724604
If it was cheap heat, it was a departure from the usual lazy shit they do.

The boos when somebody insults the local sports team feel completely obligatory and half-hearted.
>>
File: IMG_1673.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1673.gif
2MB, 400x225px
He looks like one of the Briscoes if they took a shower
>>
>>2724608
Is it even considered cheap heat if all he was saying was the truth?
>>
>>2724668
Of course.
>>
>>2723773
Smark here

I ride with El Vagabundo
>>
BASED Elias
>>
>>2723773

He actually works the casuals, while the smarks love it.
>>
>>2724703
This
It's like Kurt/E&C in 2001
Not as good obviously, but at least their giving us something
>>
Actually, I'm pretty sure it's more the marks he's working
>>
>>2724512
>get worked
>"B-B-BUT HE'S JUST AN ANTI DRAW, I DIDN'T GET WORKED, YOU GUYS DID!"
>>
I walk with Elias.

Upvote if you do as well.
>>
>>2723773
not surprised to see /asp/ are marks for this anti-draw that can only get x-pac heat
>>
He looks like Damien Sandow.
>>
>>2724814
No, Damian Sandow isn't a homeless person. He eats too well.
>>
>>2724752
This, almost everyone is on their high-horse to the point getting worked as a fan is an insult to their intelligence nowadays
>>
Why did they make him drop "The Drifter" title? It worked just fine as a nickname and the phrase

>"WHO WANTS TO WALK WITH ELIAS?!"

doesn't have the same ring to it.
>>
Is this the latest shitty wrestle who no-one gives a fuck about that EDrone anti-smarks have suddenly decided is based?

Has he even wrestled a match?
>>
>>2724931
Someone finally realized it could have connotations with being homeless.
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 520x795px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 520x795px
>mfw my friend thought they'd put the NXT title on him

He also thought they'd put the tag titles on Golden Truth and the Shield was gonna reunite back in 2015 before they even had a triple threat.
>>
>>2724966
If they were worried about connotations, they would've never let him go out there as El Vagabundo, now those are some unfortunate implications.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQLOXBIGhc0

Well he's halfway to a singing and dancing gimmick at least
>>
>>2724938
>Has he even wrestled a match?
Yes, 275 of them, in fact. 188 of them in the WWE.
>>
>>2724685
Go back
>>
>>2723773
He has potential to be the biggest draw in the current era. Solid look, intense wrestling style, different gimmick. I also like that his entrance is just him starting in the ring and plays guitar for what would be the duration on an actual entrance time.
>>
GOAT
>>
>>2723773
Based new lisp macho man here to help Roman's neverending push
>>
I think they need to give him a few hot but scummy looking babes to be like his groupies or followers for maximum heat. Just imagine two or three Drifter babes always being into his routine while Corey Graves gets triggered about it.
>>
File: boner.gif (312KB, 342x512px) Image search: [Google]
boner.gif
312KB, 342x512px
>>2725182
Ruby Riot call up as a drifter dame?
>>
>>2724502
The point was to turn off the lights and give the crew time to remove the purple cruiserweight tape and set up the kendo stick pole.
>>
>>2723773
if he's a heel and they don't like him, then they're marks not smarks
>>
BASED EL VAGABONDO
>>
>>2725453
People don't know what the terms even mean brother. They just see them spammed on here and try to duplicate to fit in
>>
based el vagabondo playing the tone-deaf smarks like a damn fiddle
>>
>>2724668
Baltimore on suicide watch
>>
>>2725182
Mandy Rose, that will do.
>>
>>2724512
Heels don't draw, dumbass. They're supposed to get the face over. I love that smarks think they're not getting worked by saying shit like this and "le X-Pac heat"
>>
File: holly wood rock.jpg (28KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
holly wood rock.jpg
28KB, 642x361px
There's a right way to do this gimmick and Elias is doing it the wrong way. you niggers are delirious if this is in any way over with the crowd or getting "heat" to get a non existant face over.
>>
I fucking love Elias Sampson.

* He's a heel that understands what a heel should do. Get booed.
* He has a great physique and a great look.
* He's decent in the ring.
* The songs he sings are unironically better than most songs on the radio today.
>>
>>2729934
He's not doing what the rock did, not even close
>>
>>2723773
>>
>>2729934
>They both play the guitar and make fun of the crowd

That's it. The Drifter draws heat by being a smug, self-important prick. Look at how he treats the heat he gets. He doesn't give a shit because he's above you. The Rock was just a Hollywood douchebag doing a bit.
>>
>>2724521
thats everyones gimmick
>>
"works" me into changing the channel everytime he's onscreen
>>
He looks like the kind of guy who publicly brags about how good he is at eating pussy.
>>
>>2732285
yeah...I could kinda see that as something he'd do
>>
>>2724502
5 of their main eventers were in the same match, they needed to fill time somehow
>>
>>2729952
I like him also. He has potential. Of course that all depends on how the use him.
>>
>>2723773
This is Randy Savage's son
>>
>Massive heat when hes the drifter
>Massive pop when hes El Vagabundo

They should really do something with this , like a personnality disorder or some shit .
They should have done this with Adam Rose and his alter ego Leo Kruger
>>
>>2732348
>they needed to fill time somehow

If only there were literally dozens of guys on the roster not being used.

>>2724512
At least with him it's just a gimmick.

>>2729917
>Heels don't draw,

N
W
O
>>
>>2723773
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.