[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (7KB, 184x274px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 184x274px
Why?

Look /asp/, I understand it is the summer time. WWE is experimenting and going through the post WM downslide but was it really necessary to give this fat slob a title shot against Lesner?

The match is going to be terrible. There is no way in hell Lesner will take a muscle buster, nor does Lesner respect Joe enough to put on an actual match. Joe at this point is an old war horse and I seriously question his ability to carry a match.

Even worse, the build up is going to be brutal. Five weeks, FIVE WEEKS of horrible promos and build up. Both Joe and Lesner are heels, who is going to be the face? Joe?

Why?
>>
Joe was given this because you don't blow any of the other 4 on a nothing PPV before Summerslam.

He's old and has no long term value... so get this match outta the way that was a smarks wet dream from 13 or 14 years ago since they're the only ones still watching.
>>
>fat slob
dick he can wupp this whole board's ass
>>
Dude if you don't want to see this match stop watching altogether. They are both monsters. Of course Joe will carry the match. Sure he'll take his suplexes. But he does have mma training and id rather see him against Brock rather then anybody else in that 5 way out of pure realism. Its just something fresh .
>>
>>2723690
Sloppy Joe hasn't been good in 7 years. He's not capable of carrying anyone like Brock if Brock decides he doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>2723690
>he does have mma training

I can't stand this meme. Taking 5 judo classes in a mini-mall dojo does not mean he has MMA training. Joe is not this badass. I love how everyone is posting gifs of him in ROH more than 10 years ago and think that will play in this day and age when Joe is past his prime and Lesner has no tolerance for that style of match.

But then again, I blame Lesner as well. Lesner is so legit, no one is believable against him.
>>
>>2723712
Oh, and to add to that, Joe is not facing Punk, Aries or some other random manlet from ROH, and he isn't facing a half retarded Kurt Angle or any TNA reject, he is facing a grown ass man who is a legit fighter and destroyer of grown ass men.
>>
>>2723671
>not hype for a submission/suplex fest

kys

If this match happened in 2004 it would be fucking GOAT.
>>
hyped to see this fat manlet look small as fuck next to lesnar lmao
>>
>>2723712
>5 judo classes in a mini-mall dojo
He was a state judo champion in high school you dumb fuck
>>
>judo champion in high school
>still got bitch slapped by Nash
>>
>>2723874
In an actual shoot fight SMOJO would absolutely destroy Nash, problem is, he'd be promptly fired and black balled from TNA (which would actually matter at the time) and WWE. SMOJO is actually very smart, so that's probably the reason.
>>
>>2723720

>SEETHING
>>
File: IMG_0108.jpg (65KB, 533x800px)
IMG_0108.jpg
65KB, 533x800px
ANYONE BUT YOU, ROMAN
>>
Maybe they'll finally let Joe show something in this match. If they do, him and Lesnar will be very physical and realistic.

That being said, who cares? We already knew the winner of this match was just going to be fed to Lesnar at GBOF. Joe has the least amount of investment of the 5 in current storylines, and if they book the match right he'll have a chance to come out looking much stronger than we've seen from the boring "hired muscle" crap. Lesnar gets to continue to destroy contenders until they book the inevitable "immovable object" meme between him and Strowman at Summerslam.

Jesus H Christ, lern2book
>>
>>2723874
Getting into a shoot fight with the Politic King would be bad news
>>
>>2723671
>>
>people still mispell "Lesnar" in 2017
>>
When Lesnar destroys this obese fuck will the smarks finally shut up about how Kevin Owens would last even 10 seconds against him?
>>
>>2723671
>Why?

Because it doesn't matter. Lesnar doesn't give a fuck and will be lazy as shit with everybody they might send him anyway.
>>
>>2723671
because Mark Hunt. Brock needs to beat up another fat islander, brah
>>
I'm very shocked he won. It could be a fun match if they do it right. We'll see. I'm cautiously optimistic.
>>
>SMOJO would absolutely destroy Nash
>got absolutely destroyed by Teddy Hart
>>
>>2723671
>Why?

Are you thick in the head? This is the most logical booking WWE has done in a long time. This works out for everyone.

>Joe gets to main event two PPVs, including one against THE guy
>WWE gains his lifelong loyalty because of this
>WWE doesn't have to blow marquee matches with Seth, Roman, or Finn during the off-season when no one is watching.
>Brock gains a credible opponent for Great Balls of Fire
>We the fans get to see Joe vs Brock, which has potential to be a great and entertaining match

There is literally no downside to this. Joe could even win the damned Universal Title through shenanigans and have a short reign as UHC that will absolutely cement his loyalty forever if they haven't already gained it.
>>
>>2723671
He's getting squash. You're throwing a tantrum like he's going to be legitimate.
>>
>>2724217
kevin owens vs brock lesnar couldve been better
no way in hell im watching joe vs lesnar
>>
>>2725125

>There is literally no downside to this.

You're part of the problem, E Drone. You trying to justify this and literally grasping at the straws for this shit to sound the least bit logical, makes you look like a retarded blind fanboy

also, please see >>2725138 for further information
>>
I hope they put him over against everyone in the fatal 5 way for the next 5 weeks, make him look like he has huge momentum and then get crushed in 2 minutes by Brock.
>>
>>2725173
Why do you even care about WWE?
>>
>>2725173
>You're part of the problem, E Drone.

So when Jinder became contender and then even champion, it was great. When Joe, who is far more credible it is crap?

Joe is an okay contender to get squashed. Who else would you send?
>>
File: ACEa.jpg (40KB, 589x595px) Image search: [Google]
ACEa.jpg
40KB, 589x595px
>>2725193
I look out for you, that's why
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.