[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder, this bitch broke Charlotte's PPV streak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1522.jpg (46KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1522.jpg
46KB, 900x506px
Reminder, this bitch broke Charlotte's PPV streak
>>
what happened ?
>>
>>2723495
She got buried by the Goddess.
>>
File: pepe retarded.jpg (3KB, 112x90px) Image search: [Google]
pepe retarded.jpg
3KB, 112x90px
>>2723486

"Booking for the mentally challenged 101"
>>
The way they booked Bayley, you kinda have to believe they're intentionally trying to bury her.

She beat Charlotte for the title and broke her PPV streak but they made those accomplishments mean absolutely nothing. She won at Wrestlemania and it was in a lame four way so it feels totally flat. And she immediately lost clean to the next challenger and then got buried on the rematch.

Like, jesus christ. They destroyed her.
>>
>>2723552
Good. Her ineptitude paves the way for Blessed Bliss to reign supreme. The Goddess shall rule over the RAW ladies for many moons to come.
>>
>>2723559

cringe
>>
>>2723486
By cheating. She's always been a weak geek.
>>
File: aoh1qgms2yo1_250.gif (995KB, 250x218px) Image search: [Google]
aoh1qgms2yo1_250.gif
995KB, 250x218px
>alexa will lose in 45 seconds to nia jax a month and a half from now
>nobody goes over and nothing matters
>wrestling
>>
>>2723552
She got completely Zack'd.

There's no recovering from this.
>>
>yfw she becomes allie's retarded friend on impact
>>
>>2723552
There is literally nothing wrong with this
>>
>those boos
>that 5 minute match

Bayley is done. Based Bliss keeps exposing Horsetties regardless of brand. Sasha next.
>>
>>2723486
I love her, both as the character and as a performer, such a lovely energy.
>>
>>2723486
This pic
>Looks Dumb af
>Too much Makeup
>Big Nose
>No Top Lip
>2 front Buck Teeth
>Literally the look of Autism
>>
Have there been any more leaks since the Kaitlyn vid last week?
>>
File: WWE Bayley Jay Leno.jpg (1MB, 1125x1500px) Image search: [Google]
WWE Bayley Jay Leno.jpg
1MB, 1125x1500px
>>
File: ogpu5nOLdp1u1ljrzo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
ogpu5nOLdp1u1ljrzo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x278px
>>2724104
BASED BLISSBERG
>>
>>2725162
>Destroyed Becketty every week on Smackdown
>Sent Sashetty packing to 205Live
>Literally killed Bayletty's career in her hometown
>The first women to be Smackdown and Raw champion, when everybody expected Charles Flair to be the first
Horsewomyn can't compete.
>>
disgusting
>>
File: Blissful.gif (3MB, 400x427px) Image search: [Google]
Blissful.gif
3MB, 400x427px
>>2725162
She's very much being molded into modern day Trish, and if she improves in the ring to the same degree it's a God damn lock she's being pushed to the moon till the day she retires since she's easily the most attractive woman they've got and her mic skills eclipse every other girl's on both rosters.
>>
>>2725180
Becky is the perfect woman
>>
>>2726734
this
>>
I wanna see them titties tho
>>
It all started here

https://youtu.be/f1zteM8wD5o
>>
>>2723746
I was going to disagree with you and say it's more like a Sami Zayne level of burial, but I forgot about the This Is Your Life segment. That was 'John Cena cucking you while you're in a wheelchair' levels of bad, they really are making her the new Zack Ryder.
>>
>>2727344
flawless profile
>>
>>2723486
>>
>>2727686

>Vince saw Bayley cut this "promo"
>Vince said Sasha is botchy and injury prone
>Alexa is 4 feet tall
>Vince probably doesn't know Becky's name
>Naomi is a literal who
>The Bellas are into their family shit

It's a good time to be Charlotte.
>>
>>2723486
>>
>>2726734
I am compelled to agree.
>>
>>2723486
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.