[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /asp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 6

File: chumps17.png (3MB, 1286x1800px) Image search: [Google]
chumps17.png
3MB, 1286x1800px
What do you think of your champions?
>>
>>2723316
Pete Dunne is the only champion I care about because I'm a bong, also Neville but he should be on the UK show not 205 Shite.
>>
>>2723316
Almost perfect except for token black Naomi. She's boring as shit, she needs to drop the title to Becky or Charlotte. Even Natalya would work better than Naomi.
>>
>>2723316
>Non-existent
>PR stunt
>As good as it can get at the moment
>I like her because jungle fever
>Not on the Miz bandwagon, nothing interesting about him holding the same belt for the seventh time, but I'm glad it's off Dean
>Seemed to have potential with the new gimmick, went nowhere with it
>Based
>Incredibly overrated after the heel turn, still as boring as ever, but now with mic time
>Based, just end the Aries feud for fuck's sake
>Based, works better as a special showing at Takeovers than it would in a Bong-only show, I think
>Actually great at what he does, people will never give him credit for it because his music is a meme
>Green as gooseshit
>I'm thoroughly bored of her
>>
>Brock
GOAT
>Jinder
GOAT
>Blissberg
GOAT
>Naomi
WE
>Miz
GOAT
>Owens
Big fat nothing
>Sheamus & Cesaro
GOAT
>Usos
GOAT
>Neville
GOAT
>Pete Dunne
GOAT

>NXT
Cringe
>>
>>2723316

Who is that guy in the upper left corner? Can't remember having ever seen him with the WWE.
>>
>brock
good
>mahal
good
>bliss
good
>naomi
trash
>miz
good
>KO
meh
>C&S
meh
>The Usos
good
>Neville
meh
>Dunne
good
>Roode
meh
>AoP
good
>Asuka
meh
>>
>>2723316
>Every single champion other than Naomi is heel
Holy shit.
>>
>>2723339
>>Neville
>meh

the state of this smark...
>>
>>2723343
I like Neville but he is getting a bit stale as a champ, needs a good fresh contender
>>
Pete Dunne and Jinder are the only champions I like in that pic. Fuck everyone else, boring repetitive garbage or bad booking or just being lazy.

>Brock "no effort" Lesnar
>Alexa "least deserving champ of all time" Bliss
>Nao"least interesting woman in Smackdown"mi
>The "lets regurgitate an inferior version of my Smackdown story" Miz
>Kevin "paper champion" Owens
>Cesaro & "we have been pushed a million times to no reward" Sheamus
>The "we are better now as heels but still not championship material" Usos
>Adrian "my match booking already leads to lame story payoffs but I'll make it worse by no selling like a retard" Neville
>Bobby "I wrestle boring old school heel style that nobody but old farts like" Roode
>The Authors Of "the instant we have matches against people that aren't god tier we'll be exposed as shit" Pain
>Fat "why am I still champion" Gooka
>>
>>2723341

They can't do faces anymore...been saying that for years.
>>
>>2723341
I though Asgooka was a face? (I don't watch NXMeme btw)
>>
>>2723357
She turned heel after refusing to go on diet
>>
>>2723357
She's become obsessed with being champion forever and is now cheating to win and mocking her babyface opponents.
>>
>>2723367
kek
because it's true
>>
>>2723316
way too many belts right now. But at least Miz has one
>>
>>2723367
This
>>
>>2723316
>Universal
N/A
>WWE
Based!
>Raw Women's
BASED GODDESS
>Smack Women's
Meh
>IC
Based!
>USA
cool
>Raw Tag
cool
>Smack Tag
BASED!
>Manlet
cool
>UK
WHO!
>NXT
LOL Developmental
>NXT Tag
cool
>NXT Women's
LOL Developmental
>>
>>2723316
> Bork
OY VEY SEND ME AND MY CLIENT 6GAZILLION SHEKELS PER APPEARANCE GOYIM
>Jinder
BASED
>Alexa
BASED
>Naomi
meh
> Miz
BASED
> Oreowens
BASED
> Shesaro
BASED
> Uggos
meh, put on gay cops
> Neville
BASED
>>
>>2723316
They should just move the entire women's divison over to RAW. No point in having 2 titles when there's only like 5 people to compete for them pn each brand. And where the fuck is Mickie James at?
>>
>>2723316
>Lesnar
If he defended every month, it'd be based. As is, meh. Looking forward to GBOF now that Joe won.

>Mahal
An interesting experiment. I wonder what the endgame is. Could it be Cena burying him in the near future?

>Bliss
She just thoroughly buried Bayley, so I can't complain. Let her run with it some more.

>Naomi
She hasn't really DONE much, which seems to be how SD books their champs as of late. There's potential, but with Charlotte around...

>Miz
#MakeICTitleGreatAgain. Just be sure to give a worthy successor the rub this time.

>KO
I'm pissed that he's in the MITB match and not defending against Styles again, but he's doing a bang-up job as the midcard champ.

>Cesaro/Sheamus
I'm curious as to who they're planning on fighting outside of The Hardy Boyz. Is there even another face team for them to fight?

>Usos
Kinda boring, but their promos are cheesy enough. The New Day is gonna bury them soon enough.

>Neville
He beat Aries three times now. The dude is experiencing a career renaissance. He's probably the strongest champ in the company. Though I would have liked to see A Double get the strap, I'm fine with the King's continued reign.

>Dunne
He's solid as fuck. I'll take the curse of ANOTHER hour program if it means I can see his work more.

>Roode
He just keeps getting more and more glorious. I can't wait for him and McIntyre to face off. Though it looks like Roddy may be next. Ah well. I can wait.

>AOP
Their reign of terror is a spectacle to watch. I'm eagerly anticipating the hoss showdown they'll inevitably have with Heavy Machinery.

>Asuka
The reign that never ends, and that's considering The New Day's recent eternity as RAW Tag Champs. The sooner she fucks off to the main roster, the better.
>>
>>2723316
>Universal
SHOW UP FOR ONCE YOU FUCKING MONKEY
>WWE
Unhindered
>Raw Womens
fine
>Smack womens
fine
>IC
good
>US
meh
>Raw tag
nice
>smack tag
fine
>Manlets
who cares
>all other titles
don't watch
>>
I love the miz and Jinder. I'd like to see mickie James return to prominence
>>
>>2723316
Looks good except for that negress
>>
>>2723316
everybody is based except the nigger and brocketty
>>
>>2723316
>Brock
Never here. Shit Champion.
>Jinder
Based as fuck
>Alexa
Really good
>Noami
Absolute garbage
>Miz
G.O.A.T.
>Kevin
Title feels like nothing on him
>Cesaro/Sheamus
Really liking them
>Usos
Fantastic
>Neville
Carrying 205
>Dunne
Great heel. Great champ.

>Roode
Boring as fuck, his gimmick is his theme music
>AOP
Okay
>Asuka
Meh
>>
>Good
Shesaro
Neville
Dunne
AOP

>literally don't care
anyone else
>>
>I'm glad that the main belt isn't showing at Raw at all
What did he mean by this?
>>
>Bork
He doesn't even show uo
>Jinder
BASED
>Bliss
Cute
>Naomi
Meh, she should have dropped it by now
>Miz
Based, better than Ambrose
>Owens
Meh
>Shesaro
Not bad
>Usos
Not bad, but I wanted gay cops
>Neville
There isn't anyone better
>who
Who
>Who
Who
>who
Who
>Fatsuka
Almost 40 and in developmental
>>
>shit
>still no opinion yet
>fine
>fine
>based
>good
>based
>based
>based
>good
>good
>based
>shit
>>
>>2723357
she's technically heel but she puts absolutely 0 effort into it and still acts exactly the same
>>
>Brock
GOAT wrestler. Shit champion.
>Jinder
meh
>Alexa
Best woman in WWE
>Naomi
idc really
>Miz
GOAT
>Kevin
Based
>Sheamus & Cesaro
Sure why not
>Usos
Sure why not
>Neville
Based
>Pete
GOAT

>Bobby
He's really impressed me
>Asuka
idc
>AoP
will drop to TM61+
>>
>>2723316
Brock
>I actually like that he's non-existent. Builds mystique and an almost Voldemort 'you-know-who' vibe around him, which is fitting. After crushing the streak and handing Goldberg his only clean loss, the man is kayfabe GOD.

Jinder
>Unhindered

>BASED BLISS

Naomi
>Gib to Beckles or Charlotte

Miz
>Keep handing him a Mic and giving him classic heel antics and I'll be behind him for a century

K.O
>Pretty good, needs some more wins to build off the Jericho thing

Shezaro
>Good, but got Cesaro is a bad heel. Make him silent and super strong and intimidating, Sheamus can do the talking

Booso's
>Polish a turd, still turd

>BASED NEVILLE

>BASED BRITS. You could pass the best between the same two dudes forever and I could be happy. 5 star superstars.

GLORIOUS
>His gimmick is his entrance but I'm glad they're committing to him

>Authors of I like monsters

>BASED ASUKA
>ASUKA'S GONNA KILL YOOOOOU
>>
>>2723316
>all heel champions except Naomi
state of WWE.
>>
>>2723316
>Brock
I wouldn't know
>Jinder
I wouldn't know. He's only been in like 3 matches
>Bliss
GOAT
>Naomi
I wouldn't know, I skip her segments
>Miz
GOAT
>Owens
Don't really like his shtick. He's also going for the MITB which makes me not give a shit about the belt.
>S&C
Based as fuck
>Usos
They're ok
>Neville
Works

>Nxt
>UK
>>
>>2724199
>AOP dropping to blaketty and murphetty 2.0

LMAO not a chance
>>
>>2724200
>Cesaro is a bad heel
I honestly think this is for the best, at least for the more interesting, Cesaro is not a bad guy and he doesn't want to be a bad guy, he wants to be loved by the fans and got goaded by Sheamus into turning his back on them, preying on Cesaro's insecurity of being replaced in the hearts of the people by a nostalgia act so damn quickly.

I mean, just look at last night, Cesaro celebrated winning the title by leaning up against the barricade with the fans. Yeah, I know I'm reading way too much into it, but if the WWE isn't gonna give me any character depth, I might as well make up my own.
>>
>>2723316
Brock Lesnar: The right man for the title, but should show up more from now on. Probably has the best competition on WWE.
Jinder Mahal: Does not look good.

Alexa Bliss + Naomi: Irrelevant. They killed off the womens divisions with the brand split and all the terrible booking. A shame, I like them both.

The Miz: He's better than Ambrose, that's for sure. But overall weak division.
Kevin Owens: Good, but needs that bit of extra. AJ Styles should provide.

Sheamus and Cesaro and the Usos: I have no problem with them, but like the women the tag team divisions suffered from the brand split and booking.

Neville: Excellent champion, dead division.
Pete Dunne: the hottest champion of the WWE right now, and he's only wrestled there five times. Figures.

Bobby Roode: Excellent, should only get better considering the new competition there.
The Authors of Pain: Green but have potential. They do need to wrestle a lot of great teams - which NXT is short on now - to get better.
Asuka: Untouchable, but her division was pretty weak after the brand split. Fortunately that changed with Ember Moon, Ruby Riot and Nikki Cross and should improve with Shirai and Hojo.
>>
>>2723357
They try, but people aren't buying it because they think she's too awesome.
>>
>>2723316
>brock
pointless like last time
>jinder
hilarious
>bliss
good
>nay nay
well deserved but her reign should be over at next PPV
>miz
zzzzzzzzzz
>owens
dumped with a boring anti-america gimmick, he can do better
>cesaro & sheamus
enjoyed them as faces. thoroughly unimpressed at their heel act thus far
>uces
liking them
>neville
great
>dunne
whatever
>roode
boring
>autists of pain
bit shit
>asuka
like her but zzzzzzzzzz get her on the main roster already
>>
>>2723316
>bork
non existant
>jinder
GOAT
>blissberg
bayley should've won
>naomi
ok, but the lack of defenses makes it irelevant
>miz
GOAT
>fatass
has potential
>shesaro
GOAT
>usos
ok.
>neville
GOAT, but they need to take Aries away of the title scene
>bong
irelevant
>roode
too old to be developmental
>AoP
GOAT
>Gooka
Cringe
>>
>>2723316
Kevin Owens, Asuka, Pete Dunne SUCK

Miz and Naomi are ok

The rest are good to great choices as champs
>>
>>2723415
>And where the fuck is Mickie James at?
Was supposed to be in the secondary womens match with Nia Jax but it got completely overshadowed by a throwaway Sasha v Foxy ringside brawl.
>>
Lesnar:
Making him someone who isnt wrestled that often keeps him strong instead of losing every other week, and the WWE needs a strong belt that fans buy replicas of and get excited for matches about.

Jinder:
We need underdogs to make people feel like "even I could get that belt!" and live vicariously through other wrestlers. . . but Jinder is the shit that comes out of dogs, rather than an actual underdog. No one aside from street shitters can relate to him.

Alexa: I'm glad Bayley doesn't have it, and I'm looking forward to Nia destroying Alexa and being a Brock for the women's title. Both are big, have few moves, aren't on every show, and have very little charisma.

One is sexy and the other isn't, I'll let you decide which I am talking about~
Naomi: It's fine, but I don't watch snoozedown.
Miz: It's good to have strong heels with titles. . . emphasis on STRONG. This is just going to be another "miz keeps belt due to shenanigans" run.
KO: Its fine but I dont watch snoozedown
Shamzaro: Im just glad the hardy boyz arent undefeated still, too early to tell.
Usos: Ugh.
Crewzerwaitz: I always skip or use this as a bathroom break
Asuka: I want to be excited, but the last person who was built up to be amazing was shinsuke, but his first(and last) match I saw was shit. I'm instantly on the asuka train if she joins the main roster. . . and fights the men
Literal whos are the rest.
>>
>>2724297
Based Foxy putting the old and the obese out of a job.
>>
I'm already looking forward to Shesaro dropping the belts, and I hope and pray against all odds Brock Lesnar doesn't go 10 months without dropping the belt, it's an absolute joke that he hasn't even defended a title he won over two months ago
>>
>Naomi is the only face

Kek
>>
>>2724208
I actually prefer Blake and Murphy to TM61
>>
>>2724325
lol shit
what the fuck is wrong with them
>>
>>2724341
WWE likes heel champions lol idk why
>>
Pretty horrible
>>
i only care about naomi, usos, neville, dunne, and asuka

fuck everyone else
>>
>>2724344
They only know how to book babyfaces as underdogs, which is frustrating for the fans and when they do get the belt, they have no idea what to do with it next (See: Rey Mysterio, Daniel Bryan, Sami Zayn) or as unstoppable, incorruptible ubermensch, which ultimately leads to backlash (See: Cena, Roman)
>>
>>Brock
Boring champ, shit non existent booking
>>Jinder
Dunno yet, see how he does in the following weeks
>>Blissberg
Best femalewrester on the roster
>>Naomi
Not bad, okay in ring but don't really know her personality
>>Miz
The "correct" IC holder
>>Owens
Literally don't care, can't believe he went from main event to upper card like a little bitch in a month
>>Sheamus & Cesaro
Great, the tag titles on heels always does better
>>Usos
Who? They're dropping them to New Day anyway
>>Neville
Pretty good, like how he's pulling the chickenshit heel thing WHILE being a force in ring
>>Pete Dunne
Who?
>>
Based Miz should win the title off of Brock Lesnar.
>>
HEELS
>>
>>2723316
I watched SDL weekly until Wrestlemania and the shakeup, now I can barely bring myself to watch the PPVs..

>Bork
The irrelevant absent champion of the B-show who is making the title worthless
>Jinder
My interest is piqued, but I can't imagine him being the biggest roidest dog for very long
>Alexa Bliss
"Womens wrestling" is irrelevant AND she's on the B-show, so she's a black hole of stupid pointlessness. Also she's shit in her own right.
>Naomi
See above.
>Miz
Based, but he's on the wrong show.
>Owens
I'm fairly tired of him by now, I don't feel like he's doing anything different any time ever, and whatever he was doing it didn't stick with me from the start.
>Cesaro and Sheamus
B-show, again. They are a bit of fun, I don't know.
>The Usos
If an argument ever would be made for sinking whatever island this goddamn bloodline came from back into the cold dark abyss of the ocean, these two fuckers would be the lynchpin of it. The epitome of boring, soulless and characterless, literally ANYONE would be better.
>Neville
Based, probably the most based. He should keep that belt forever, and when the Cruiserweight division inevitably stops being a thing, he should keep the belt for another few years.
>Literally who
Beats me.
>NXT
If RAM is the Thunder to Smackdowns Nitro, NXT is like.. Saturday Night Heat? That metaphor fell apart halfway. My only opinion on any of these losers is that Asuka better get called up and get buried by Charlotte soon, like all women inevitably do, so that the Asukafags on this board can go hang themselves because their waifuposting will be as irrelevant as their waifu already is.

Total:
2/10 - It's a pretty shit time to be a WWEdrone, sadly.
>>
>>2723316
Women's champions: excellent, would be the shy subby boy for any of these goddesses.

Tag team champions: snorefest.

Brock: He work here?
Jinder: oh look, a foreign heel who has no character beyond their nationality, how original.
Miz: if this run is half as good as his 2016 run with the belt it'll be stellar.
KO: Would be universal champ in a just world, needs to be given an actual feud.
Neville: kind of stuck with it now that Aries has surely run out of opportunities.
Dunne: Excellent, made UK division worth watching.
Bobbyroo: GLORIOUS
>>
>>2724304
>Brock
>little charisma

18+. Have you even seen the based SmackDown Renaissance of the Heyman era?
>>
>>2723316
>Bork
sigh why even wwe have sense to put main titles on ppl who only shows up for 1 month then leave, at least we get joe vs bork next ppv
>maharaja
well he's being booked okay atm prob going to be fed to nakameme in a short time
>Bliss
pls put her in a good feud already (fatsuka prbly good)
>Naomi
whocares LUL
>Miz
prob carrying the title until summerslam until he jobs to Balor/Reigns/Rollins
>Owens
I missed kill steen kill already
>Cesaro&Sheamus
pls job to the revival (FUCK THE REVIVAL)
>Usos
don't care actually, even new day got the belt the division is really stale because it's only new shit and the fab police not even make it better
>Neville
just bring KENTA up to 205 and have him feud with Aries for a year pls
>Dunne
UK WRASSLERS LUL (sry m8 he's okay though)
>Rooooooo
GLORIOUS
>AoP
whose going to challenge them now?? they are too green to move but no more good matchup left on tag div right now
>Fatsuka
Pls bring io and kairi so we could have the dream weeb match on e-drone
>>
>>2724474

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_Xvzix6Nao
>>
>>2723316
>My client Brrrrrockkkk Lesssnaaaaaar
Sucks that he shows up so Little, always fun watching him destroy things
>Big Poppa Poo
Will never be hindered
>BlissBerg
Based
>Naomi
who?
>The miz
great heel like his promos
>KO
meh
>SHesaro
Like those guys make them legit intimidating and give them some challengers while matt breaks
>Usos
Gay cops 4eva
>Neville
needs more challengers that division is dead
>Britbong the english lad
His match was good
>GLORIOUS
ALways liked him
>AOP
My negros
>fatsuka
Im still pissed that fat gook broke goldbergs streak
>>
>>2723341
They don't have a single babyface over enough to hold a title.
>>
>>2723316
I like them, except for Naomi, Bork, and Bliss.

So, who are the next NXT champions? I see all of them holding their belts a LOT longer.
>>
>>2723348
Neville is supposed to no sell, since he's the division's Brock.
>>
The big dog should have ALL the belts
>>
Fatboy, Big dick miz, nevlle, bliss all goats. Lesnar if he actually worked for the company. Everyone else can fuck off.
>>
>>2723316

Only one face champ.
>>
>>2724185
Probably on coke
>>
>>2723316
>brock
Based

>jinder
Absolutely Based

>bliss
I don't give a fuck who holds the women's title

>naomi
IDEM

>miz
Based

>ownes
fat fuck, shitty champ

>sheamus and cesaro
I like them, I like the Hardyz too but I'd rather see them running solo

>the usos
boring, I'd rather the fashion police holding the title

>neville
I don't give a fuck about the manlet division.

>pete dunne
who?

>bobby roode
Glorious

>the authors of pain
I'd very much like to see them in the main roster

>assgooka
What I previously said about women's wrestling.
>>
Miz Honk-a-Meter when?
>>
>>2723316
>Lesnar
Devalued the belt, no one cares about the fruit loop championship anymore.
>Jinder
I don't expect his reign to last long
>Alexa
Based
>Naomi
Muh dick
>Miz
I don't know why they gave him another championship reign so soon.
>Kevin Owens
Boring
>Cesaro/Sheamus
Why?
>Usos
Meh
>Neville
Keep the belt on him forever.
>Pete Dunne
He's okay.
>Roode
Boring outside of his entrance.
>Authors of Pain
Meh
>Asuka
Meh
>>
>>2723316
Not even memeing, this is one of the worst line of champions ever

>guy who doesn't show up
>fucking jinder mahal
>okay
>meh
>guy who is good but never does anything besides win the IC title
>fat boring canadian
>token europeans
>the fucking usos
>based but no-one cares
>LITERALLY FUCKING WHO
>Based bobby
>big dudes
>asuka
>>
>>2724786
Last night's storytelling the match obviously shows otherwise though.
>>
>>2724983
Yeah, they fucked that up.
However, Lesnar also had his dark episode with Cena, sooooo...
>>
File: 3.-Brock-Lesnar.jpg (75KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
3.-Brock-Lesnar.jpg
75KB, 700x525px
Brock - Part Timer
Jinder - Poo in the Who?
Bliss - Good
Naomi - Meh
Miz - Oh god. Why?
Kevin Owens - Good
Cesaro and Sheamus - Hate this team
Usos - Good
Neville - Good
Pete Dunne - Literially Who?
Bobby Rude - Glorious
Authors of Pain - Fattys
Auska - GOAT
>>
>>2725058
>calls Bliss "good"
>asks Miz "Why?"
>Bliss is unironically a worse wrestler than the Miz (and he's terrible), while Miz is better on the stick than Bliss is

At least make sure your ratings are consistent.
>>
>>2725027
Lesnar jobbing to Cena and to Triple H wasn't by accident or bad booking. They wanted to know if he's down to do as they want without leaving again after being pushed to the moon.
>>
>>2724974
>I don't know why they gave him another championship reign so soon.

So you want him to the third/fourth/fifth/sixth man in multi-threat matches without winning every time in the meantime?
>>
>>2723316
I like jinder, bliss, miz, shesaro, neville, pete and fatsuka
>>
>>2725070
Yeah, but he still got downplayed from his regular image of that unstoppable, immovable, no-selling beast.
Although I think Neville is gonna no-sell less and less with time, to make the division progressively look stronger.
>>
>>2724198
I can tell you don't even watch her segments or matches
>>
>>2725065
Miz isn't a thicc sex goddess tho
>>
File: wV1lm2X.jpg (70KB, 493x701px)
wV1lm2X.jpg
70KB, 493x701px
>>2723316
Asuka > All
>>
>>2725202

No, Brock probably weighs more than her.
>>
File: flabby.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
flabby.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
>>2725202
try finding a recent pic where she doesn't look like a washed up whale
protip:you can't
>>
>Based
>POO
>Based
>Nigger
>Based
>FAT
>Based
>Coconut Niggers
>Based
>Who?
>Based
>Who?
>Based
>>
>>2725250
Cringe
>>
File: 1493975569683.jpg (140KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1493975569683.jpg
140KB, 1080x1349px
>>2725199
>implying
>>
>>2725254

worked
>>
>>2725188
>push Brock to the moon again
>Brock goes, "Kek, thanks for the extra promotion! I'll be fucking off to the UFC again!"

Yeah, fuck that noise. He's already getting his super push after those jobs anyway and during his initial push, he at least jobbed to the Big Show and Angle. He actually showed he was a human at the time rather than a grunting cave beast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16U5eAMm9NU
>>
>>2725275
Can't damage control what they already created at this point. It got to the point where many people cry "bullshit, he'd tap XYZ's ass out if it was real" whenever he loses or shows weakness.
>>
>>2725284
>Can't damage control what they already created at this point.

The Hunter and Cena jobs are more insurance than anything else in that even if he fucks off again, at least they still have off of him.

The Undertaker Streak Break is the point of no return, though. But they've all agreed that Roman will transitively get the streak and the streak breaker on the next Wrestlemania.
>>
>Bork
Snooze
>Jinder
Love it
>Bliss
Ok I guess
>Naomi
Ok I guess, but ass
>The Miz
Titles off Deanetty but I figure this feud will continue awhile longer
>Kevin Owens
Almost GOAT
>Cesaro and Sheamus
Need better name but still GOATs and hopefully will break the Hardy's for good
>Usos
Heel Usos are pretty fun
>Neville
Undeniably GOAT, have him give the Cruiserweight Title to Aries out of pity and put Neville against Brock
>Pete Dunne
Sure
>Bobby Roode
More than an entrance
>AoP
only interesting NXT tag so I guess that's cool
>Asuka
Sit on my face senpai~
>>
>>2723316
BASED MAHARAJAH THE ONLY DRAW ON THE LIST
>>
>>2723316
Sheamus and Cesaro are good, so is Neville, the rest are a bunch of boring fucks that can't wrestle or are never on TV so who cares
>>
>>2723316

From left to right, top to bottom:
>Shit because he's basically retired
>Shit because he's basically shit at everything
>Shit because Creative makes her shit
>Irrelevant
>Solid heel champ
>Shit ever since this shit company shat all over him after the Cena feud and killed his credibility
>Remarkably decent
>Remarkably decent, though both them and the RAW Tag Champs would be better off if there was ONE Tag Championship, allowing two REALLY thin tag rosters to be one halfway passable tag roster
>GOAT Cruiserweight
>I have no idea who this woman is.
>Best NXT Champ since Neville
>Effective goons, but terrible wrestlers
>Unironically great, but they've overdone The Streak to the point that no one can believably beat her.
>>
>>2723316
>Apeman
Who is this guy? Why is he holding a red WWE Championship belt? If he is a champion why isn't he appearing on RAM and defending it like an actual champion?
>Mahal
Best thing in such a long time. Hopefully he beats Orton and keeps it until Summerslam. Based so far.
>Bliss
Poor bastard has to work in the shitty RAM Womens Division. From what I'm hearing she's having a horrible reign because of the monkeys who write the script on RAM.
>Naomi
It's time to drop it. Her time is coming to an end. She was a decent paper champion.
>Miz
In one night he brought back the prestige of the IC title from the WOAT wrestler Deanetty. God I hope he can repair that prestige.
>KO
He needs to get more dastardly or drop it to AJ. He and AJ shouldn't be fighting for that title. He's very meh right now.
>Shesaro
At the end the Hardy Boyz didn't become broken. Fuck this company, there isn't anything to look forward to at RAM. As long as they make that title competitive then they're going to be GOAT champions. Hopefully they feud with the Revival.
>Uggos
They're losing the title to the New Gay and there is nothing you can do about it. It should have been the Gay Cops who won it. ;_; They're alright.
>Evil Elf King
When will reign of terror end? Hopefully soon, its time to drop it. Then again he is the only one carrying the Cruiserweight division. Based thus far.
>Dunne
Pretty based so far, I really like his wrestling style.
>Roode
Drop it and come home to the blue brand. Based.
>AoP
Based, monster heels are rare these days.
>Asuka
It's been four hundred twenty-nine days since she's been champion. At this point they need a god killer to get that championship back. She's alright, but seriously drop it and move up.
>>
>>2723339
>brock
Lazy
>mahal
Based
>bliss
Need to fuck her face
>naomi
Who?
>miz
Based
>KO
Not booked well
>C&S
Based
>The Usos
Ok
>Neville
Kang
>Dunne
Who?
>Roode
Boring
>AoP
Who?
>Asuka
Want to fuck her face
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.