[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So he is going to blame Jeff and become broken Matt right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: BrokenMattTwitter.0.jpg (90KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
BrokenMattTwitter.0.jpg
90KB, 1600x900px
So he is going to blame Jeff and become broken Matt right?
>>
>>2723270
yes

they lost because Jeff succumbed to his ADDICTSHUN to being a SPOT MONKEY

raw might actually be WONDERFUL tomorrow
>>
File: broken.jpg (73KB, 852x517px) Image search: [Google]
broken.jpg
73KB, 852x517px
>>2723270
no
>>
>>2723270
No, you fucking retard. They don't have the rights to use the character, what is so hard to understand about that?
>>
He's going to BIG MONEY MATT first (Beating Lesnar with the help of Joe and SheSaro)
>>
>Matt escapes first
>Sheamus and Cesaro are both down and Jeff climbs to the top of the cage
>Can easily get out and win
>Looks back at the ring and sees the opportunity to do some dumb shit
>Does it
>Sheamus and Cesaro get out of the way
>Jeff is ded
>Sheamus and Cesaro leisurely climb the cage and pose on top before jumping down an winning
>Matt is losing his shit all the while
That's how it would've gone down if that's were what they were going for.
>>
>>2723270
WWE can't use the gimmick. Matt will keep sorta talking like Broken Matt, keep the white hair, and they'll keep hinting at it while people chant delete, but that's as close as it's gonna get.
>>
>>2723270
who cares?
>>
>>2723399
People who like interesting wrestling
>>
>>2723270
I don't understand why WWE doesn't just do some rip off delete gimmick? And have matt use different words but the same voice as broken matt. Smarks would eat that up
>>
>>2723407
>shitty tumblr-tier cringe le wacky TNA gimmick
>interesting
>>
>>2723323
He doesn't talk like Broken Matt though, check the interview from the pre-show. "Asinine absurdities" from RAW was the closest thing.
>>
>>2723292
Don't count on it. His baby is going to be born any day now. He will likely go away for a little while.
>>
>matt turning cause jeff is a spot monkey

kek this turned out better than expected
>>
I think jeff is going to betray matt

with the logic being that he got out first and had to go back in to save matt and it cost them the match
>>
File: Jeffhardytna.jpg (54KB, 450x675px) Image search: [Google]
Jeffhardytna.jpg
54KB, 450x675px
I'd prefer Jeff betray Matt. I want to see heel Jeff again.
>>
>>2723967
So they are going to reverse roles and it will be Broken Jeff and Brother Moore?
>>
>Matt failed to drag Jeff to a victory
>Just like Jeff fails to drag Matt to a good match

It's like poetry, it rhymes.
>>
>>2723312
So, Survivor Series 2001 tag cage match then?
>>
>>2723977
Matt has always been much better. Jeff can't sell any move he receives and just does the same 3 moves over and over again and jumps off a ladder or cage or something.
>>
>>2724099
This
>>
>>2723977
Jeff has never carried anyone to a good match, not even himself, but has been carried plenty of times, all he does is jump off tall shit.

>>2723974
Vince McMahon's final fuck you to Matt.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.