[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The feud that killed pro-wrestling in the US

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

>The feud that killed pro-wrestling in the US
>>
You mean established the only female draw in all of wrestling as the top girl
>>
>>2723242
"pro-wrestling" is a stupid nickname for Bayley.
>>
Not gonna lie Alexa's push has me more triggered than any unfair/undeserved push or championship win in WWE ever. More than Reigns, Vince winning the championship, Lex Luger, Diesel, etc. Fuck if you're gonna be a dominant champion at least take more than half a bump and learn to sell like a prowrestler. Or not be 4'11. What makes this even worse is that unlike Reigns or say someone like Charlotte who got her first push cuz nepotism, she isn't even TRYING to look credible or improve after getting the push. Not only is her booking garbage, but she herself is arguably garbage as well because of this. But of course because she's attractive none of this matters.
This is the part where you guys try to justify this as her not being fapbait because muh promos and muh facial expressions. Her promos are simple heel promos that are very formulaic. You guys will go out of your way to say "omg she handled the WHAT chants" when it was obvious that she actually didn't especially when the next week after that came around. Also, you guys think making the same overthetop mean look at others makes for some amazing "facial expressions".
She's just Eva Marie with passable promo skills, and its disgusting that a person that is green as fuck, not hardworking, and honestly not that over given her monster push is booked this way.
>>
File: I Came to Play.jpg (35KB, 475x546px) Image search: [Google]
I Came to Play.jpg
35KB, 475x546px
>>2723306
Normally I hate the memes here. Here's one of the few I actually like and it really applies to you.

>SEETHING
>>
>>2723242

No no, she is fapbait for all the fat virgins and nothing more. There was rumor of a Eva push before her suspension...maybe Alexa got that push now.
>>
>>2723306
Bailey pls go and commit suicide
>>
I feel like this webm is relevant tonight.
>>
>>2723315
>>2723327
>beta whiteknights justifying how shit she is
>>
SAVE_US.SASHA+
>>
>>2723857
They have no justification. All they can do is memespout like the permavirgin memelords that they are.
>>
Worst promo of 2017 capped off by maybe the worst match of 2017. World class stuff by these two, let me tell you.
>>
>>2723862

This desu. The only people who enjoy Bliss are the fat marks who can't get laid. These same marks shit on guy wrestlers for being manlets and love only the big oily steroid junkies.
>>
>>2723852
BAH GAWD NOT THE REF NOT THE REF SOMEBODY STOP HER DAMMIT!!!
>>
>>2723306
Nah. She's pretty good in the ring and actually has charisma/mannerisms/a decent character.

Stay worked just because she's hot on top of that.
>>
>>2723306
i dont give a fuck, shes hot

kys nerd
>>
>>2723921
>good in the ring

She's not even good in the ring by women's wrestler standards. Her best matches by far are with Becky because Becky carried the fuck out of her and even then those are barely passable. She's worse in the ring than fucking Nikki Bella.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.