[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sanada

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5570.jpg (34KB, 332x443px)
IMG_5570.jpg
34KB, 332x443px
About him,Please give me your impressions.
>>
>>2723128
Okada's rival in the future. Like Tanahashi against Nakamura back from 2005-2010
>>
Extremely talented in the ring, one of the smoothest workers around.

However, he doesn't come off as being particularly emotive or charismatic. People say he could be their next big babyface but a key part of that is making the audience feel your pain. I'm not sure he's able to do that but time will tell.
>>
He's a great worker and has that cool sequence where he high jumps an opponent running the ropes and follows it up with a stellar dropkick.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiRLYYrG2aI this isn't it but it is great.
>>
the next ace
>>
was terribly used in TNA
>>
Very underutilized right now. His match against Tanahashi in the G1 last year was great.
>>
Amazing worker, he just needs to find his character. He's relatively young though.

Future top heel.
>>
>>2723286
Especially with a feared finisher (Dragon Sleeper) that can be put over. Even Tanahashi tapped to it.
>>
hopefully he'll take Shibata's spot and live up to the hype
>>
File: 624754457.jpg (140KB, 1081x584px) Image search: [Google]
624754457.jpg
140KB, 1081x584px
Based
>>
>>2723128
Great, great worker. He doesn't stand out because he's in a stable, and is yet to develop a solid character, but once he goes solo, I bet he'll be one of the best.
>>
File: tumblr_nxgn5y510a1sj4xr4o1_400.gif (2MB, 377x210px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxgn5y510a1sj4xr4o1_400.gif
2MB, 377x210px
>>2723301
>Shibata
Yes, hopefully ColdSkull can fill those shoes and have 5 star matches with the Rainmaker WITHOUT working his brain into a shoot.

When are these gooks going to stop falling for the shoot headbutt meme? Who's next? Goto? Ishii? I don't want to lose based Thumb Man because he likes to work stiff.
>>
>>2723128

Great worker, just needs a good personality. Future star.
>>
Babyface? Personality? Just look at the guy's face. That's heel face. Look at his gimmick: Cold fucking Skull. He doesn't need personality. He's COLD. Harsh, distant, without remorse. I wish he'd use that bat of his more often.
>>
>>2725377
And once he turns babyface all he has to do is put his hair down and he can be ikemen that all the girlies love.
>>
Sexiest motherfucker alive
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.