[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you imagine BASED Joe putting Lesnar on this submission?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

Can you imagine BASED Joe putting Lesnar on this submission?

HOLY FUCK the ultimate dream match of the modern are is going to happen
>>
Era*
>>
Three years ago, sure. This is just gonna be a squash match now.
>>
>>2723070
ten
>>
>>2723070
yeah just like jinder vs randy
>>
>>2722995
Why is everyone excited for this exactly? Am I missing something?

If only Strowman wasn't injured we might actually get something believable.

Samoa Jobber has done nothing but lose on the main roster.

Now he's suddenly facing Brock.

The feud will also be dead and just continue to kill the ratings, because nobody actual cares about Samoa Jobber.

He gets literally ZERO pop, even neckbeards don't care enough to get out of their seat for this guy.
>>
>being excited about Samoa Joe
>2007+10
>>
>>2723114

Were you not watching tonight? People were marking out for him
>>
>>2723153
Like 3 smarks in the front row.

Watch any normal Raw and kids don't even know who he is.
>>
>>2723114
nobody gives a fuck about finn or seth either
>>
>>2723168
Hi Seth. I'm sorry you lost but there's no need to be an asshole about it. Please don't tell me the stories are true.
>>
>>2723177
More kids cheer for them and buy their merch than Samoa Jobber though.
>>
>>2722995
>Not Lesnar vs Ellsworth with Based Ellsworth going over
Do you even like pro wrestling?
>>
>>2723153
>>2723168

I was at the show, crowd got hot when Joe won.

Dont listen to the fag saying it was quiet
>>
>>2723114
>believably
>professional wrestling
Pick One
>>
>>2723206
It was quiet. We could hear it on the network. Or not hear it, to be more accurate
>>
>>2722995
kill yourself jim
>>
they need to take the title off brock.

i guess joe would be interesting, and he isnt a fucking pussy like strowman getting hurt elbows
>>
>>2723214
liar - all i heard was JOE
>JOE
JOE
>JOE
JOE
>JOE
JOE
>JOE
JOE
>JOE
JOE
>JOE
JOE
>JOE
JOE
>JOE
JOE
>JOE
JOE
>JOE
>>
>>2723214
It was loud as fuck my man

Nice hill you're dying on though
>>
>>2723168
who are you trying to fool?
>>
>>2723225
Brock is holding the title until Roman beats him clean at Wrestlemania
>>
>>2723305
Nobody gives a fuck about Joe.
>>
>>2723313
>Spends 90% of the year absent
Great wrestling champ
>>
>>2723114
This is just a placeholder PPV, Bork's gotta have a few defenses before he loses the title to Ramen.

Should still be a fun match though.
>>
>>2723340
Belts are props to Vince, he doesn't give a shit. If he did, they never would've put the belt back on Brock. Besides, the show is centered around Roman whether the Universal title is on TV or not
>>
>>2723214
Protip- unmute your tv dumbass
>>
so are heels the only ones holding the titles now?
>>
>>2723572
minus Naomi (not even kidding)
>>
>>2723572
Something tells me that they're going to book Bork as face against Joe...He'll go back to heel when its time to feud with Ramen...
>>
Why would they put Sloppy Joe on known Money Maker Big Match Brock? Does Vince want to kill the Bank Incarnate?
>>
Samoa Joe is so boring. Why are they pushing him to the moon?
>>
>>2723214

What fucking potato quality sound system do you have? People were going nanners over this.
>>
>>2723214
Next time don't watch on the 240p stream
>>
>>2723822
They're bringing his true potential, have you watched his series with AJ styles? He was basically the brock lesnar of tna
>>
>>2723595
all we need is for Carmella to take it off her
>>
>>2723070
>implying this isn't AJ Styles vs. John Cena 1 Dream Match Tier

TNA is taking over WWE.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.