[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't hate on Roman. Blame WWMEME's shit booking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Joe_Anoa'i.1.jpg (61KB, 533x542px) Image search: [Google]
Joe_Anoa'i.1.jpg
61KB, 533x542px
Imagine a world where Roman or rather, Joe Anoa'i was being booked properly by NJPW and Gedo?

I guarantee you this dude would actually be well liked without wwmeme monkeys booking him as a 1 dimensional character
>>
>>2722547
He will always be Leake for me.

He is also totally out of place in this match, it is comical.
>>
>>2722547
This honestly, WWE ruined the big dog
>>
SEND HIM TO MEXICO AND GIVE HIM A NEW GIMMICK
>>
>>2722547
With a totally new gimmick and without the skinny girl's torso, maybe. The hair would have to go.
>>
He's literally Hogan tier. He no sold so many devastating moves tonight. He took very little bumps. Everyone in the match was dropped down a notch so Roman can go up 1/10 of a notch. Again.

Fuck him.
>>
File: 1491549888054.gif (3MB, 200x175px)
1491549888054.gif
3MB, 200x175px
>>2722547
Would love to see a heel roman beating vanilla midgets in njpw.
>>
The only wrestler I legit blame right now is Alexa Bliss because unlike Roman or Charlotte who at least stepped their wrestling ability up once they got the monster push, she hasn't so far displayed any improvements in her horrible wrestling ability at all. Even Eva Marie has taken more bumps per match than Alexa in this kendo stick garbage match.
>>
>>2722547
He seems like a jerk in real life, so fuck him. Cena can handle criticism professionally and make it funny, Roman handle it through drugs.
>>
Not sure on who's worse at no selling moves.

Reigns or Cena
>>
>>2723150
She literally can't walk her talk.

She is like Eva Marie but decent on the mic.
>>
>>2722547
People were sick of John Cena but dealt with it because his career was drawing to an end. Then, we were introduced to Roman Reigns who will be filling John Cena's spot for the next 15 years. Ratings will continue to go down as long as there is someone who fans consider undeserving in that elite position. I don't expect WWE to be around in 7 or 8 years.
>>
>>2723181

It's been well documented by wrestlers there that Roman is liked by everyone backstage.
>>
>>2722547
Roman is such a bland wrestler though. He never had the desire to be a pro wrestler until his football career failed so he'll never truly get the nuances of what makes a match or wrestler great. He is the epitome of a WWE big match wrestler - punch, kick, clothesline, 5 moves of doom, overcome the odds. That's all he can really do. Roman only puts on good matches against top tier guys who actually love pro wrestling, like Styles and Rollins. And the only reason he's gotten so far is handsome/cousin Dwayne.
>>
>>2723181
Cena isn't liked backstage though. He's pretty much a stereotypical sociopath, putting on a charming public face.
>>
File: 1491590506656.gif (410KB, 221x196px)
1491590506656.gif
410KB, 221x196px
>>2723181
From everything I've heard roman is a nice guy. I remember Richardo Rodriquez shooting on the shield about how they were going to attack him for a segment. He told them they can go as stiff as they want just not on his head because he got a concussion a while back. Seth or Dean went stiff on his head and he freaked out backstage, but the day after Roman was the only one to apologize even though it wasn't him. And to be fair about the criticism Roman gets, everything he does is fine except the shit they write for him. That doesn't stop daniel bryan or Finn Balor getting over though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.