[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THERE AIN'T NO SAVING HER NOW SHE'S BURIED DEEP IN THE FLOOR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 16

File: bayley sad.jpg (63KB, 1200x671px) Image search: [Google]
bayley sad.jpg
63KB, 1200x671px
THERE AIN'T NO SAVING HER NOW
SHE'S BURIED DEEP IN THE FLOOR
>>
good riddance, slutty highschool girl bayley that tempts kurt for a title match when?
>>
Alexa is a good example of how a character should matter just as much as in ring work
>>
horse rankings
1. becky
2. sasha
3. charles
4. bayley

didn't see that coming at all, was convinced becky would be the jannetty
>>
Good riddance to this ugly cunt. When does Blissberg bury Botcha?
>>
Bayley is one of those talents that really don't need a belt to be over. Her strive to improve and resilience to keep coming back every week will sell her charector way more than a strap can. It's pretty much the same thing they're trying to do with Sami.
>>
never even got to swing the stick once, what was the point wwe creative?
>>
>>2721570
>putting Sasha "Preshow" Banks at 2nd
what did you mean by this?
>>
>>2721570
Nice try Beckyfag. She's always going to be the jannetty. Always. Charlotte is the eternal HBK.
>>
>>2721588
charles cant wrestle can't talk and got her horrific nudes leaked
>>
theres no coming back from this. you jobbed clean to a literal womanlet 8 times in a row..
>>
>>2721483
daddy issues bayley when?
>>
>>2721483

It's like Vince realized nobody wants to watch an autistic girl.
>>
File: 1308079089001.png (65KB, 350x338px) Image search: [Google]
1308079089001.png
65KB, 350x338px
>>
>This was really bad
-- Dave Meltzer

kek

She should never have won the title in the first place.
>>
>>2721483
can't believe this is the end
she was a nice person
F
>>
>>2721650
Agreed, Bayley had no business ever holding that title
>>
>>2721586
Wasted opportunity to showcase Bayley's repressed homicidal rage. Ah well. WWE bookers botching again.
>>
>>2721597
and? Charles is not working with manlets
>>
>>2721483
nudes when?
>>
>>2721671
yeah, at least they could have an excuse for Bayley repackaging as heel, since she snapped and goes berserk to Alexa.

But no we get fuck all.
>>
>>2721668
It's interesting that a lot of people think WWE has a sexism problem when men who are deemed ugly aren't pushed, while the likes of Bayley and Charlotte are top women.
>>
>>2721731
>a lot of people think WWE has a sexism problem
kek. you're the only one bringing it up
>>
Any screenshots of her from the match? She was nearly popping out most of the match.
>>
>>2721731
Bayley is a jobber and Charlotte is attractive with clothes on
>>
>>2721483
Rip bayley lol
>>
bayley was a lot hotter when I never heard her speak
>>
>>2721731
Charlotte isn't ugly
>>
>>2721483
She'll come back... this is the greatest character arc since... actually, EVER!
>>
File: pepe laugh.jpg (41KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
pepe laugh.jpg
41KB, 640x633px
>"Sasha is utterly buried, dancing with the cruiserweights instead of being in the title picture like Bayley."
>Sasha's match is actually longer and at least she wins
>>
>>2721483
SHE'S FINISHED.

Send her back to NXT
>>
Her and Balor are almost sad to watch at this point.
>>
From one of the MOTY in 2015 to this, what went wrong and why it's Vince's fault ?
>>
At this point I am wondering whose dick Alexa is sucking with booking like this. For fucks sake, Bayley is the one that beat goddamn Charlotte who was shown to be by far the dominant RAW wrestler. Not to mention that Alexa hasn't been a credible champion in-ring at all. Shit at least Eva Marie took bumps here and there while here we got Alexa who can't even do that right. Not to mention that she's a literal midget, too, so she can't get away with minimal action to be considered dominant.

One of the worst matches of the year not just the night that had for its go home the worst segment of the year.
>>
>>2723108
> reddit spacing
Cry more faggot. Tl;dr eat my ass
>>
>>2723039
>nxt

more like future endeavored
>>
Bayley was damn near idiot proof. Just get her right to the edge of winning, have her lose a couple times, then have her win finally in a big moment.

Instead they gave her the big win on a random RAW with little heat in the match build, then made her look like a fucking loser week after week. All they had to do was copy the NXT formula and they blew it.
>>
>>2723068
Bayley vs Sasha was mediocre
>>
File: alexa.gif (2MB, 540x267px) Image search: [Google]
alexa.gif
2MB, 540x267px
>>2721483
Good riddance. Praise Goddess Alexa. May her reign be long and fruitful.
>>
Bayley had to have failed her wellness test. It's the logical thing I can think of for her burial tonight.
>>
>>2723131
Shitting on a post that shits on Bliss is the most reddit thing anyone can do.
>>
File: le mtlz.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
le mtlz.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>2721483
But le meltz and Squared Circle said she was the next John Cena!
>>
>>2723145
this, all they had to do was have her beat Charlotte's PPV streak at Mania. instead they ruined the PPV streak for nothing and did the title switch on a RAM

they did the same thing to Naomi but the injury at least gave them a do-over
>>
>>2721483
>Muh Sandman and Steve Blackman
>Never swung the stick

Ship her back to NXT.
>>
Alexa is perfect
We had enough of ugly bitches getting pushed. Alexa is BASED, if only she weren't a womanlet
>>
>>2723163
Shitting on me for shitting on a shitty post is the shittiest thing you can do
>>
"Never kissed a boy" Bayley can't work the stick, who would have thunk it.
>>
Any screenshots from the match? She was close to popping out of her top.
>>
>>2723183
>womanlet that's such a womanlet she's only an inch or two from being an actual midget
>is almost as bad as Eva Marie at wrestling
>perfect
Lmao yeah sure. She's arguably the least credible champion WWE has ever had (even less than Vince.)
>>
>>2721483

Stupid man jawed bitch got your ass beat up and down like the whore you are, then ddt-ed like a pleb. Hahahahah fuck bailey shit teir
>>
I think this was the most blatant burial i've ever seen, pretty enjoyable desu
>>
>>2721588
She wasn't on the preshow dumbass
>>
>>2721483
Praying for heel slut Bayley so I can fap my dick off
>>
>>2723215
cry more fanlet
>>
>>2723222
Have you ever watched the WWE before? Bayley will never be a heel. She is stuck in that innocent underdog gimmick forever. The speeches she gives now about growing up a wrestling fan is the same speech she will give at her Hall of Fame induction.
>>
>>2721731
>when men who are deemed ugly aren't pushed
True. Guys like Hogan, Austin and Foley never drew a dime. Not like the sexy boy Shawn Michaels, biggest draw ever
>>
>>2723216
I would like to fuck Bayley desu, very much so
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1330x974px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1330x974px
>>2723273
I would like to fuck her too.
>>
File: C8Mqs8oXkAEZ2v_.jpg (63KB, 526x543px) Image search: [Google]
C8Mqs8oXkAEZ2v_.jpg
63KB, 526x543px
>>2723309
At least if she's buried we'll see her ass whilst getting pinned now, also this is now a Bayley fap thread
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 225x224px
>>2723332
>>
>>2721483
It's such a shame that we live in a time that the most slamming natural body in WWE is covered up the most and saddled with a shitty child friendly gimmick, meant to pander to parents and kids for merch money so they'll never dress her sexier ever.
>>
>>2723350

What do you mean? Sasha is pretty much wrestling in a bikini.
>>
I'm actually a unironically a Bayley fan, and no, I'm not a fat guy.

And seriously this hurt.

I liked Bayley because she looked like someone with GOAT work ethic. Of course her ass and tits are insane too, and like people said they really fucked her up with the booking she got when they took her to the main roster.

I'm really hoping she can still stay relevant, and win the title every now and then.
>>
>>2723238
Foley never drew a dime, Austin had the bad-ass alpha male look that made girls drip and Hogan had muscles which in the 80's was "a great look"
>>
>>2721483
JUST
U
S
T
>>
>Built up to be the female John Cena
>ends up annoying fans with her overtly happy-go-lucky attitude
>turns into a charisma vacuum on the mic
>Alexa Bliss gets pig-tails, which kills all of Bayley's momentum
>>
By the way: Both women's matches (and one was actually a mixed tag team match) were shorter than the pre-show match and even put together they were shorter than any other match on the main card.
>>
>>2723350
the sad part is even if they give Bayley a more 18+ gimmick there's no way she's going to sell it
the goody-goody autist is engrained in the minds of everyone
>>
>>2723431
Good. Women's matches are a piss break and Vince knows that. Gaytch and his dom trying to push them as main event "stars" was a failure and now they're back to working in gimmick matches, as it should be. Just need to bring back bra and panties matches now.
>>
>>2723465

They do it on SDLive though...
>>
what happened? I skipped all the women shit
>>
>>2723492
Vince did too.
>>
>>2723492
A whole month of Bayley getting smacked around with a stick built up to more of Bayley getting smacked around with a stick
>>
>>2723482
That's because Gaytch's buddy the Cuck Dogg is in charge over there and will do what he's told. Vince only micromanages RAM and the women are treated like the joke they are.

WWE is fucking finished when Vince dies. Expect a live pegging celebration as Gaytch's wife's daughter pins a retiring Roman Reigns the week after Vince's funeral.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>>2723332
I agree with that idea.
>>
>>2723405
t. Sasha Banks
>>
>>2723597
Gotta say Sasha Banks is the big winner tonight.
>>
>>2723166
Charlotte let it slip unintentionally in an interview. The streak was gonna get to 16 and with Cena having his 16 championships, they didn't want to have another person with a "16".
>>
>>2723068
she got exposed by based rato

turns out memes aren't real

like trump being a true leader
>>
BAYRIED
>>
did anyone else fap to sasha dancing?
>>
File: bayley (4).jpg (138KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
bayley (4).jpg
138KB, 1200x900px
Ok so now her kiddy autism female Eugene character is completely dead how do we get a new Bayley on RAM? She needs to grow up, kiss a boy, have sex, wear something adult. Who will help her though?

I think she should either be the target of a bet between Anderson and Gallows, or get blacked by Titus O'Neil.
>>
>>2723624
>The streak was gonna get to 16 and with Cena having his 16 championships, they didn't want to have another person with a "16".
This is the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard.
>>
File: Fuck This Company.gif (86KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck This Company.gif
86KB, 500x281px
>>2723624

Link?

Because that's possibly the dumbest thing I've ever heard. All they'd have to do is delay Cena's 16th championship until such time as they had actually built up to it, and keep Charlotte going to Mania.

I don't understand how they do it. Every fucking chance they get, this company makes the worse fucking decision reasonably possible.

>Hay guise, Bray is over as fuck, how do we capitalize on it?
Have Cena bury him, have him ruin the Rollins/Ambrose feud, and send him off to a pointless midcard feud with Ambrose
>Hay guise, let's give Bray the main even push he should have gotten four years ago, how should we do it?
After he wins the championship, have The World's Least Interesting Man beat him and take the championship in some 2spoopy ten minute Mania match.
>How do we keep Bray looking credible?
Whatever the fuck a House of Horrors match after all his followers abandon him should do it.
>We should push "new talent." Any ideas?
HOW ABOUT THAT NO TALENT ROID MONKEY WE HAD JOBBING FOR MOST OF THE PAST DECADE?
>>
>>2723165
Meltzer said she COULD be.

He also said they'd fuck her up on the main roster.

Big Dick Dave wins again and returns to his RENT FREE apartment in ya head.
>>
>>2723658
Do what Sting did hang out in the rafters for a year and frown.
>>
>>2723658
>Ok so now her kiddy autism female Eugene character is completely dead how do we get a new Bayley on RAM? She needs to grow up, kiss a boy, have sex, wear something adult. Who will help her though?
>I think she should either be the target of a bet between Anderson and Gallows, or get blacked by Titus O'Neil.

High school lesbian stalker gimmick please.
>>
>get humiliated for 10 straight minutes on national television in a horrible segment
>just sit in the back and take it, only come out when it's implied you're a kissless virgin
>get beat up
>okay, maybe you'll get your revenge at the PPV instead
>have a chance to show you're not a retard by hitting the cunt who humiliated and beat your up with a stick
>if you beat your enemies, they win
>get beat up and lose

she can't recover from this, it's over
>>
>>2724067
beat her* up
>>
She should start an alliance with Curt Hawkins
>>
>>2721581
Are you 12?
>>
>>2723273
>>2723309

I know you guys post here but don't sell yourselves short. I think you two can do better.
>>
>>2723350
Those are fake tits
>>
is Bailey #Broken now?
>>
>Bayley
Autistic
>Sasha
Baldie
>Becky
Sucky

>Charles
GREATEST
OF
ALL
TIME
10/10 biggest tits biggest clit biggest balls biggest dimes
>>
>>2721483
Vince, just maker her wear short skirts already, dammit!!!

>>2721884
>>2722864
Seek sunlight
>>
>>2724123
Know her face isn't great, but she has a great body. Can fuck her doggy and watch that ass jiggle.
>>
>>2724137
Bayley's tits are at least the same size as Charlotte's if not bigger
>>
File: 1408622274707.gif (2MB, 266x240px) Image search: [Google]
1408622274707.gif
2MB, 266x240px
>>2723658
Bayley's checklist:
>Hey yo
>Hit the weights
>Get a kiss
>Have sex
>Seek sunlight
>Have a shower
>Get a clue
>Too Sweet me
And pic related, lose the colorful shit in favor of something that plays to her strengths, especially the two strengths on her chest and the additional strength behind her
>>
>>2724123
>/asp/ posters can do better than a super fit girl with big boobs and a fat ass
Doubt it
>>
>>2721483

Why is a pro wrestler who beats people up for 'real' being empowered by a superhero movie?
>>
>>2725587
Because nowadays films are seen as the holy bible unfortunately.
>>
>>2725588

Just made her look retarded, I mean, the fact that she said she learned how to use a fucking Kendo stick by watching Sandman and Blackman use one was bad enough, but when she said she was empowered from watching Wonder Woman it was ultimate cringe.

She should be the empowerment to others, not the one being empowered.
>>
>>2725599

Let's not forget "But she's no Mankind and The Rock!", I mean, like oooooh burn right? She could have legitimately buried one of the worst segments Raw has ever done and she couldn't even do that.

I thought Dusty was the promo guy? Didn't he help her?
>>
>>2725608
>She could have legitimately buried one of the worst segments Raw has ever done and she couldn't even do that.

She would, if they told her to do so.

Always remember: They are just reading scripts, specially the women.
>>
>>2725620

Nah, she's legitimately terrible at the mic, they probably said 'criticize 'this is your life' and that's how she did it.
>>
>>2725621

Like they would ever give her that much freedom. Even Owens and Jericho worked on their stuff with a writer from creative and Jericho has as much leeway as anybody can possibly have in the WWE and even he constantly says on his podcast, that you have to play the role they are giving you.
>>
>>2723838

Except Sting spent the previous decade being one of the best wrestlers in the world
>>
Did Bayley get booed?

Why? Why would you boo an autist girl?
>>
>>2725633
Autism now has x-Pac heat. Nobody wants autisms anymore
>>
>>2725625

So you're saying the only reason people like Jericho get good on the mic and Bayley isn't is a script lottery?
>>
>>2725629
Let's not get carried away
>>
>>2725640

No, I'm saying that the content of the promo isn't her fault.

If anything criticize the delivery.
>>
>>2724067
The blow-off to this was so simple it writes itself:

>Bliss gets the stick first, gets a few good licks in
>Bayley gets the stick from her, considers hitting a pleading Alexa, but breaks the stick over her leg instead
>beats Bliss the old fashioned way with Good Clean Wrestling, cuts promo the next night about she doesn't need to "be extreme" to win because she's got heart and talent and shit

How could they possibly fuck this up so hard?
>>
File: 3xj1bl32roxy.jpg (276KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
3xj1bl32roxy.jpg
276KB, 1920x1280px
I'm officially apologizing to Sasha.

She botches like crazy but she actually put on a decent match last night when she had no right to while Bayley and Alexa completely stank up the house.

1.Charlotte
2. Sasha
3. Alexa
4. Bayley
>>
>>2725665
But alexa was booked to win from the get go. Fix it to compensate.
>>
>>2725671
Maybe...don't do that instead? Just let the babyface have a moral and literal victory for a little while?
>>
>>2725767
That's not business my dude. If you were a good booker it doesn't matter who gets the W as both talents walk away looking pretty.

You can do this.
>>
>>2725665
>>2725671
Maybe let Bayley achieve Bloodlust after a few hits with the stick to Alex and go Beserk (Carrie-style) Ref calls the match off, Alexa retains the belt and Bayley realize her "mistake" next night on raw,
>>
She'll be fine.

She still sells lots of merch so she's safe. I doubt we'll see her in the title picture for awhile but she's not done.
>>
>>2725791
See I could see this working. Actually hold up the stip, first one to get it can use it, alexa gets it, and then bayley has enough of the bullshit and rips into alexa, but this causes the DQ.
>>
I'll always have a place for Bayley. Sure, there isn't much space in the room I rent, but we'll always have our love to keep us warm.
>>
>>2721545
This bears repeating: Wrestling is 100% the business of charisma (read: personal magnetism, for dummies who don't know).

The only reason why actual ring-work helps a performer is because doing awesome shit in the ring lends to charisma.
>>
We were supposed to cheer for a 27 year old kissless virgin with daddy issues who's too afraid to hit their opponent with a stick because it'd hurt their feelings.

What in the fuck?
>>
Was losing in her hometown is where it all started?
>>
This is all Daniel Bryan's fault, WWE is now convinced that they can get babyfaces over by booking them like losers every week.
>>
>>2728611
I'm not sure if that's actually what they're thinking. If it was, they might do it to Reigns.
>>
They should give her a new gimmick where she has a late night talk show. She could then do something where she promises some youngster her spot only to take it away
>>
>>2728484
>yfw her dad is revealed to be Eugene
>>
>>2728484
This. She's okay with hitting her opponent with damaging wrestling moves, but she supposedly has a problem using a floppy hollow stick to hit them in the back
>>
If I was the WWE I would ram this Bayley=geek thing down our throats and film a bunch of 80s training montages of 90s garbage wrestlers teaching Bayley how to be extreme
Do one with the Sandman and have Bayley smash an apple juice box against her head
Or have play with the barb wire covered in rainbow streamers
The shit writes itself.
>>
>>2728642
I accept your point about how its stupid for Bayley to be willing to hurt people, but hurt people with a stick, however
>floppy hollow stick
Shinai are safe, but they hurt. The fact that its slightly flexible is why they aren't damaging the spine when they hit with it.

Other than that, they clearly violate the "rule of thumb", and are rough as fuck.
>>
>>2721483
She's fucking gross. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>2728687
she's definitely a paper-bagger or face-sitter
either way, so long as you don't see her ugly face she's hot as fuck
>>
>>2721483
>>2721483
anybody who cares about how a childish character like Bayley Is booked is a fucking loser who needs to get a life. she is dog shit ugly also.
>>
>>2721483
>watches ECW for inspiration
>models herself after Sandman (can't wrestle for shit) and Tommy Dreamer (Raven's personal jobber)
>>
If Bayley stopped acting and dressing like a retard I'd be into her but watching her now just reminds me of when they made me take special ed classes
>>
File: C4kldR0WEAEf1of.jpg (98KB, 519x750px) Image search: [Google]
C4kldR0WEAEf1of.jpg
98KB, 519x750px
>>2721731
>>
>>2725668
I want to lick her abdomen
>>
>>2728484
>27 year old kissless virgin with daddy issues and scared of violence

Explains why she's a fan favourite in the nu era
>>
File: IMG_0328.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0328.png
13KB, 657x527px
>>2721581
>charector
>>
>>2728818
just look at that.
>>
>>2721483
Was she even on Raw last night?
>>
>>2729485
no, they mentioned her staying home to sell her injuries
>>
>>2728605
her coming to raw last is were it started.
>>
>>2721483
Fuck Jay Leno, overpushed piece of fucking shit
>>
>>2729504
Even in kayfabe she doesn't really have injuries, it just made her look even weaker.
>>
>>2721483
nudes when goddammit?????
>>
>>2729921

Considering her career trajectory she might put them up herself soon.
>>
>>2723215
>vince wasn't a credible champion

You couldn't imagine that the guy who'd been running a wrestling company for (at the time) 20 years knew a thing or two about how to crack skulls?
>>
>>2728809
Kek
>>
File: sens.webm (198KB, 844x424px) Image search: [Google]
sens.webm
198KB, 844x424px
>>2722959
mfw solid bayley comes back with vengeance
>>
>>2728662
In the promo before the match, she said that she's "not here to hurt" lol
>>
>>2723108
wish it was mine desu senpai
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.