[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Roman attracts casuals So where are they? He has been pushed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1491710993553.jpg (19KB, 246x284px)
1491710993553.jpg
19KB, 246x284px
>Roman attracts casuals

So where are they? He has been pushed non-stop for 3 years, even harder in the last 4 months, viewership is hemorraging.

>kids like Roman
The agegroup WWE is doing particularly poor is teens.

Again, where are they?
>>
I've had multiple conversations with people who say 'I used to love WWF' and when I show them that Roman is the guy now they're like 'really? him? Austin and the Rock were better.'
>>
>>2720582
>>
>>2720582
Kids means 5 - 12 and kids and women are pretty much all WWE is hot with right now.
>>
>>2724029
No it isn't.

Most of WWE's fanbase is over 40.
>>
Well, my stepdad and his brother are about as casual marks as you'll find. Both of them love Cena and Orton, hate Miz and Roman.
However, I went to a SDL late last year and even though Roman wasn't on the SD roster, kids and their parents were lined up around to building to buy Roman t-shirts. So I guess it's just the kiddies and the women that like his look, plus the odd neckbeard mark.
>>
>>2720582
McMahon literally believes he can turn anyone into a star.

Meanwhile WWE's biggest stars made themselves.
Hogan got over with Rocky III and Vince leeched off that fame.
Austin had to go off script and do shoot promos to make a name for himself and Bret made him.
Rock same. Vince's idea was to make Rocky Maivia and Russo had to save Dwayne.

Cena is a failure as a star. He put the business on life support.
>>
>>2720582
>pushed non-stop for 3 years
>last time he held the title was over a year
>>
>>2720582
I Roman is my bae. Kids I know also say Roman is their fav.

I'm a girl.
>>
>>2724049
Because they only stock merch for the top guy. When Owens was champ, they barely had merch for sale. So those little kids who drag their parents to WWE and want merch, they don't care what it is, so parents buy Romans shit and the narrative becomes "Roman is the top merch seller in WWE!"
>>
>>2724256
>girl
>likes wrassalan
Do you want to RAW and chill?
>>
>>2724257
supply and demand

their is a demand for Roman merch from casuals.

fatty Owens not so much

keep sticking your head in sand
>>
>>2724060

Yeah the guy who kept the WWE alive for ten years, was the only major star made in that time, popped ratings by a million or more viewers at a time on most nights, had almost all of the best matches and feuds, and sold the most merch exponentially is a failue, not the booking or loss of anybody who slightly got over (Punk, Bryan) and horrible characters and feuds, and three hour RAW, and Roman being pushed endlessly over more popular guys, terrible PPV's and WM's back to back, etc...

It was the actually successful guys fault...
>>
>>2724049
Dude even if there are a few kids that like Roman, they are not nearly enough nor compensate the massive loss of fans it's causing.

The breakdown of age groups shows WWE is doing abysimal with the youth. Roman is utterly failing to create new fans at any rate that can be considered good. Yeah sure there are some that like him, but the fanbase is shrinking at a 20% yearly rate, which becomes 40% for teens.
>>
>>2724244
3 main events at Mania
>not pushed for 3 years in a row

Lol, stop making excuses. Even Brock having the belt right now is about Roman. The whole fucking show is about him.
>>
>>2724262
>their is a demand for Roman merch from casuals.

no there isn't.

Casuals aren't watching Raw at all.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.