[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How fucked is the WWMeme tonight? they are butting heads with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

How fucked is the WWMeme tonight? they are butting heads with Game 2 of the NBA Finals.
>>
>>2719815
PiP baby, PiP
>>
>Heel vs Heel match

meh. The real problem is that Extreme Rules is gonna be a shit show and no one really gives a shit about Raw anymore.
>>
>>2719815
I dont watch apehooop shit is more scripted than WWE.

Cavs and Warriors continue their feud for the third straight year
>>
>>2719815
basketball is a meme sport
>>
There's a PPV tonight?
>>
>>2719815
>>>/sp/

Fuck off nigger.
>>
>It's on the Network, so they already got the sub money from this month
>It's a Video on Demand, so people can easily watch it after the game
>Game 2 being tonight means they don't have to compete with the finals this week and if it's a sweep, they won't have to compete with the finals at all.

I think WWE is probably pretty okay with how this is going. I would think they're rooting for the Warriors to sweep the shit out of the Cavs though because Game 5 would absolutely slaughter them.
>>
>>2719825
to record high ratings you dumb fuck

KYS smark
>>
>>2719862
cucks love watching BBC flop around. I cant stand people scoring ever 10 seconds in basketball it is a goat pick up game but the NBA is trash
>>
>>2719815
WWtrash is lucky that their weekly shows dodge the finals. If it was on monday we would have seen the low ratings record shattered. But since they don't tell us ppv view numbers it won't make a difference
>>
Lebronetty is getting BTFO, tune in for Extreme Rules, Balor wins!
>>
>>2719845
This, it's not like PPV buys matter anymore. if you have the network they already have your money, they don't care if you watch it live or on demand, or at all.
>>
File: IMG_9647.jpg (16KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9647.jpg
16KB, 200x252px
>>2719833
Microballer pls
>>
>>2719875
who /BBB/ here
>>
>>2719930
here fám
>>
>>2719867
If the Cavs win at least one game, Game 5 will be next Monday.

Can you imagine if the Warriors go up 3-1 and Game 5 is a potential close-out game too?
>>
>>2719815
Considering you have to pay for extreme rules and you dont have to pay for the finals

id say im going with the finals
>>
WWE doesn't have any normal, well-adjusted fans anymore. None of them even know the NBA is on tonight. They are all covered in Dorito dust waiting for the Network stream to start.
>>
File: IMG_9705.jpg (434KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9705.jpg
434KB, 1365x2048px
>>2719930
Here
>>
>>2719815
Imagine giving a fuck about a TV show's ratings.
>>
>>2719815

WWE isn't fucked at all, because they don't need to sell views anymore. All they might miss are a few thousand people who might have gotten the Network if it weren't for those games. Everybody else either has the Network anyway and it doesn't matter if he watches or he doesn't have watched the Network anyway.
>>
>>2719815
Do WWE fans even know about normal stuff sporting events like the nba playoffs? These autistic fucks are into faggot pg shit like comics, cuck wars and sonic.
>>
>>2720056
NBA shit gets 10k upvotes on reddit.
>>
>>2719821
>implying
LeBron hasn't had legit heel heat since 2012. Cavs are the babyface of this feud.
>>
>>2719930

present
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.