[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adam Blampied cuts epic promo, shoots hard on youtube

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZre1gBtfG4

Holy shit, shivers. Awesome promo from Adam.

Will we look back on this in the future as the day Adam came of age? I saw shades of Heyman here, fighting for the future of ECW.
>>
he's right
>>
>>2719538

.......strike
>>
That was a shitty promo.
>>
>>2719538
Those lips look like he's sucked a mile of cock
>>
Glad we're almost done with cuckculture.
>>
>>2719538
Did he tell youtube that their a utility and they shouldn't do this?
>>
A-DAM BLAM-PIED

A-DAM BLAM-PIED
>>
This shit is fucking retarded. Fuck youtube! Where is the justice in this?

#FightBack
>>
BASED CHADAM BTFOING JEWTUBE
>>
Imagine WWE hired Adam and we had

GM Bischoff of RAW vs GM Blampied of Smackdown
>>
>>2719538
>WE ALWAYS.PAY.OUR WRESTLERS
/asp/ BTFO
>>
>>2719538
The promotion is a piece of shit, but YouTube trying to kick them off is equally that.
>>
>>2719590
Fucking cringe
>>
>>2719599
More like Reddit BTFO.
Those fags made a bigger deal about it
Inb4 "go back"
>le website war
>>
what a cuck
>>
>>2719599

When he says so it must be true!
>>
>>2719538
kek I love how Youtubers chimpout when they get a strike. I must have heard this exact same speech like 4 times. Get a real job ya niggers
>>
>>2719538
Get back to work, 'Plumpy'.
>>
Thanks for the support, guys! Hopefully we can get this dumb stuff overturned together.

-Adam
>>
>>2719538
jesus christ this picture is triggering me to the core, fucking fish lipped cunt.
>>
>>2719538
Fuck off, Adam. You raised your voice slightly and had the passion of a scout leader.
>>
lmao are you fucking joking?
this was cringe as fuck.
>>
Shit Promo

and YT owe no one anything it's their platform and they can do as they please.
>>
You're a bitch. The promo was good considering it was essentially in a bingo hall.
>>
This is genuinely a pretty decent promo.
>>
File: hogan jarret russo.jpg (360KB, 1204x902px) Image search: [Google]
hogan jarret russo.jpg
360KB, 1204x902px
>Russo being an on screen character is bad
>But it's okay if I do it
>>
#utility
>>
>>2719667
this, wrestling shouldn't be lumped in with other undesirables on YT but as an advertiser I should be free to pick what videos I'm selling my product on
>>
>>2719538
natural to blame people exercising free speed then the overbearing company using it as an excuse to enact overreaching censorship.

He's a UK Cuck alright.
>>
>>2719647
He's got DSL

D I C K
S U C K I N
L I P S
>>
>Dude wresting is so deep and intelligent.
These fags are just as bad as bronies now.
>>
File: 1481411330811.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
1481411330811.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>>2719543
>>2719580
>>2719583
>>2719590
>>2719599
>>2719604
>>2719668
>>2719687
fuck off Adam
>>
>>2719560

Here's your upboat.
>>
>>2719738
Here's your like and subscribe
>>
>>2719715
Exactly, a lot of YT'rs some across as entitled.

Also YT lost revenue due to sponsors/advertises leaving as well.

Lastly, wrestling now is a lot more family friendly and PG than ever before but there is still alot of bad languange/innuendo and aggresive/violent content in wrestling and thats before going back 10-20 years which a lot of YT'rs still cover/review

simple things like blood/unprotected chairshots are not great for advertisers.

Also when yopu see headlines of "Kid dies from wrestling move" "anything benoit"

people seem to gloss over this stuff and act like wrestling is a U rated Disney film
>>
>>2719742
Particularly because they aren't the ones negotiating the ad revenue side of youtube. It's like they don't think the advertisers came up with a list of demands in negotiations.
>>
>>2719667
Yup. I was telling the utility aitist last night that cuckculture signed away all of their rights to YT. If youtube feels like deleting their channel for shits and giggles their free to.
>>
Holy fucking cringe.
>>
File: 1485549367471.jpg (76KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1485549367471.jpg
76KB, 1024x576px
mfw wrestling can defeat drumft
>>
>>2719829
Yeah well YT is not a Utility, A Utility is generally something that is deemed as a required service like Water, Gas, Electricity.

the internet existed before YT and could exist without it, there are also alternatives like Vimeo, Dailymotion or IPPV's. so it is not a utility and a lot of countries are fine without YT and even the internet.

The reason they are so defensive and butthurt is because they wanted to play Vince McMahon and be able to say they have their own promotion and make mnoney and YT was their way to do it.

But now just as they thought they had all the answers, Google changed the questions. KEK

It's down to them to adapt
>>
>>2719538
>outlaw wrestling
>>
>>2719941
Solid analysis. They thought they were on the bleeding edge of distribution without taking into account all the risk factors that come in with any new medium.

They thought they could bypass television revenues with youtube alone. Maybe they'll figure out a way to monetize free shows on their own website because of this.
>>
>>2719956
I guess thats why it takes months lots of $$$ and several lawyers for WWE to iron out a contract versus just creating a Youtube account and not even reading the T&C's

Very Naive
>>
>>2719969
Thinking nothing would change and not preparing or having a backup shows how Naive, thats is business 101
>>
File: 1486413005016.jpg (1MB, 2420x2076px) Image search: [Google]
1486413005016.jpg
1MB, 2420x2076px
>>2719538
Yfw Vince buys it for pennies
>>
>>2719646
Dont you have some wrestlers to not pay?
>>
>>2719538
He is a a fucking cuck. It's people like him that are the reason why there is Islamic terrorism all the time now
>>
>>2719538
Thank God. We won't have to put up with their shitty product anymore. Hope they go bankrupt
>>
>>2719538
Über cringe
>>
>>2719956
>Maybe they'll figure out a way to monetize free shows on their own website because of this.

This. They should see how much it costs to host these videos and see if they can find advertisers or sponsorship's that won't drop you if you have questionable content or subpar viewers.
>>
>>2719538
>>
I hate the way he says "I'm trying to make Vince McMahon money" as if Vince has even heard of their shitty little promotion.

Reminds me of when Adam Pacitti smugly said "sorry vince" after they signed Del Rio (who subsequently no-showed them kek)
>>
>>2724080
based Pepers
>>
>>2719599

More like TNA BTFO'ed
>>
>>2724088
Holy shit

You know you're bad when El Justo no-shows your event

When are their trust fund bucks gonna come to an end?
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.