[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>We’ve talked about this a bit at the company, quite frankly.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: sean oliver aka our guy.png (647KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
sean oliver aka our guy.png
647KB, 960x540px
>We’ve talked about this a bit at the company, quite frankly. And there are two takes on this. First and foremost, wrestlers and wrestling personalities have to stop just giving away their story for free. Their legacy is what should now be making them money, if they are out of the ring. At KC we pay and pay fairly to record and sell a part of that creator’s legacy. Why the hell are they giving it away for free for two hours on Joe Fungul’s podcast? An appearance to plug a product is customary of course, just like being on Letterman for 10 minutes to sell your film. But doing a shoot interview for free for two hours on a podcast? Guys, you’re killing your market. Seriously. They collectively need to get together and stop this free shit. They deserve to make a living off of the legacy they’ve built.

is sean right?
>>
>>2719358
>Guys, you're killing my market.

No.
>>
is kayfabe commentaries a 1 man show? how can selling DVD's of shitty shoots that end up on youtube anyways be a sustainable living?
>>
Oliveretty SEETHING
>>
Big money podcasts workin' the Kayfabe Commentaries marks
>>
>>2719358
He ding-dong diddly broke
>>
>listening to non-wrestlers talk about Wrestling
This is why I only listen to Steve Austin and Jericho
>>
>>2719366
He does other things, I assume. It's not a one-man show, but he's the only one doing the interviews.
>>
He's right in a sense. Back early 2000's a wrestler would get paid x amount of dollars to do these. And we're not just talking about past their prime guys as ROH released several behind the scenes dvds of their current roster guys.

Now they are going on these programs such as jerichos austin's, or some random nobody podcast in much higher numbers for nothing but the host's benefit.

But sean, you have to understand, some people aren't just about money and miles and just want to drop in on their friends show or give the fans more of themselves without strings attached.
>>
>>2719412
>listening to WWE shills

enjoy the safespace, cuck
>>
>>2719358
whose ass stunk the most at the end?
>>
>>2719358
>At KC we pay and pay fairly to record and sell a part of that creator’s legacy. Why the hell are they giving it away for free for two hours on Joe Fungul’s podcast?
Because they like him more than you, jabronie.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.