[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts on thicc ref?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

thoughts on thicc ref?
>>
>>2719203
>that
>thicc
baka
>>
>>2719203
Have sex
no I'm serious, if that's what you call thicc you need to get out more
>>
>/asp/ virgins have resorted to fapping to '''''''''''''''''''''thicc'''''''''''''''''''' referees
Smh
>>
>being so bad as a wrestler you have to become a ref

YIKES!
>>
>>2719261
say that to Drake's face and not online and see what happens
>>
>>2719203
Looks like Bayley's older sister.
>>
>>2719268
fuck off

>>2719320
it is
>>
File: 2017-topps-wwe-dan-engler.png (333KB, 478x661px) Image search: [Google]
2017-topps-wwe-dan-engler.png
333KB, 478x661px
>>2719261
>>2719268
When Drake tried out for WWE, the man with 3 haitches said something along the lines of "We don't need any smaller guys right now. We could use you as a referee, though."

Drake is actually a respectable referee. I hate that little wimp that always looks like he's about to cry (pic related). I mean, kayfabe-wise, if a ref tells you to break a hold, who are you going to listen to: that little twink Charles Robinson, or some crazy scarred-up deathmatch guy?
>>
>>2719203
>no tits at all
>so so ass
>thicc

Try again.
>>
>>2719203
I don't know about thicc, but that is a nice posterior she has there.
>>
>>2719203
That's not thicc faggot. Stop using words you don't understand

18+ choke to death
>>
Holy shit, the smell of virginity in this board reeks. I bet you all think that girl that touched your shoulder on the bus by accident really wants to fuck you. Sometimes I feel bad about you, but then I remember that at least your genes won't be past to next generations and that makes me feel good about the future of this planet.
>>
>>2719423
thicc has nothing to do with tit size.
>>
>>2719688
Depending on the person, thicc can have different standards. At the minimum, it is a curvy girl who has extra weight that is still proportional and looks good. At the worse its a fat chick but people call her thicc because they are dating her/like her but don't want to look bad for liking a fat chick.

The girl in the op has a beer belly, she isn't obese, her ass is ok but its not really anything special in comparison to her other proportions. Her face is a little hit as well.

In conclusion, she isn't thicc, just a little out of shape
>>
File: Cant_Unsee.jpg (264KB, 1100x1650px) Image search: [Google]
Cant_Unsee.jpg
264KB, 1100x1650px
thicc
>>
File: IMG_20170604_140759.jpg (138KB, 1440x1354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170604_140759.jpg
138KB, 1440x1354px
>>2719725
It was at this moment little Jorgito became a man
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.