[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think /asp/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6347.png (638KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6347.png
638KB, 750x1334px
"It looks like the cover star for WWE 2K18 has been leaked before an official announcement"
-
"A Reddit user who has leaked what will happen on WWE shows before they air revealed that Seth Rollins will be the cover star for the latest installment in the WWE 2K games series"
-
"With the users post history being 100% accurate with leaks, it’s very likely this is true and that Seth Rollins will be the next cover athlete for WWE 2K18"
-
"You can expect an official announcement in the next month as that is when they are usually officially announced"
>>
The absolute state of The Wee Pup
>''''''''''the guy'''''''''''
>never on the cover of the games
>>
>Put Record Low Jasethy on the cover instead of the guy who main evented in front of over 100,000 people

It's like WWE wants their company to die.
>>
2K is the Jasethy of wrestling vidya and that will be even more true after FPW is released.
>>
File: Alan-Partridge.jpg (110KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
Alan-Partridge.jpg
110KB, 1252x1252px
>>2718896
>A Reddit user who has leaked what will happen on WWE shows before they air

>Be me
>Create 20 throwaway reddit accounts to use on /r/SquaredCircle
>Make several different """predictions""" on each account before every live show
>Go back and delete the wrong """predictions""" after the show
>Build up some age on the account and wait for a correct """prediction"""
>Draw eyes to your history so people think you're legit
>Let mods and users treat you like a God because they're all so gullible and trusting
>Sit back and watch as companies write about your bollocks like you actually have a clue
>MFW
>>
>>2718905
The state of paranoid anti-smarks who can't believe actual insiders exist
>>
>>2718905
His Reddit username is Mad_Dog_Managoff you can check for yourself. Check his comment history
>>
>>2718908
>>2718909
>Thinking that I'm actually making any of that up

Tell me again how many ""insiders"" have come and left in a convenient ball of flames?
>>
>NO UNDERTAKER EDITION
shit game, will not buy.
Day 1 torrent
>>
>WWE knows Roman on the cover will kill sales
>they keep pushing him
>>
>Floppins
That'll put discs in consoles.
>>
>>2718905
That would leave you with a random smattering with accounts that are right occationally rather than one account that's constantly churning out correct predictions.

Protip: I'm aware of the technique you're describing, but that shit is used to predict REALLY random stuff (where you only need to get it right once to get articles written about you)

Ex: Somebody who makes a post in 2013 randomly declaring, "Donald Trump will be elected president in 2016"
>>
>>2718896
why do people watch this
>>
Gotta give them credit for going with someone different. Don't be surprised if this ends up being the entire Shield though.
>>
>>2718904
>after FPW is released
It can't come soon enough.
>>
>>2718896

Who the Seth Freaking Rollins cares about who will be on the cover of the game?

That is literally the least important fact about the game, specially when it is a guy who is on the roster anyway.
>>
>>2719064
This. Obviously what REALLY counts is who's gonna be on the reversible cover inside the case.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.