[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what could've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: CBen.png (4MB, 1088x1500px) Image search: [Google]
CBen.png
4MB, 1088x1500px
>>
>>2718381
Him jumping to TNA could have been great. Contrary to popular belief TNA had a lot of good to it. It just got outweighed by the bad. Going on tour outside of the old Impact zone also hurt them really bad in the long run.

Angle and Benoit could have had some classic matches for TNA in a six sided ring. Considering what his career looked like after he left the world title picture it would have been best had he left. Although the tragedy likely still would have happened regardless.

Guys who could still go well at the time like Christian, Angle and Sting helped TNA. Guys who couldn't go anymore and took up valuable time like Steiner, Flair, Hogan and Hall and also took spots from the younger guys, those who are in WWE now for example, hurt TNA. Of course this is primarily Dixie fault anyways. You can't blame those guys for going to TNA. It would have been cool to see them for some nostalgia pops a few times but not eating up all the air time like Hogan was doing before he left.
>>
can TNA survive the benoit tragedy?
>>
>>2718381
>>2718445
I was hoping he was going to go to TNA, now I just wish he was still alive
>>2718853
I think so. He would still be considered a WWE guy
>>
>>2718853
Benoit would have survived by not having to do the same moveset over and over every night like WWE requires.
>>
>>2718381
I remember reading this issue, I don't think any of their predictions came true
>>
File: DBry.png (3MB, 1073x1500px) Image search: [Google]
DBry.png
3MB, 1073x1500px
anyone else have the full scans for this? I only have this and daniel bryan.

cena not being the top dog that he is scenario though (carlito is more successful than him).
>>
>>2718865
This. His stiff, ground-based non-WWE-Style matches against Finlay and Regal were actually safer and he and Nancy and Daniel would all still be alive if he'd gotten to work matches like that on a non-circus schedule.
>>
>>2718876
>>2718865

I think it's the schedule more than anything else, really. Though he still would've had a miserable time dealing with depression since too many of his close friends died.
>>
File: IMG_1681.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1681.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>
>>2719040
Eddie dying broke him
>>
>>2718875
>2016
>Danielson's career will largely follow the same trajectory as Chris Benoit's
Holy shit I'm starting to make myself cry here
>>
>Both Benoit and Bryan were finished by 2016
Wrestling is a hard business
>>
>>2718445
I'd have liked to have seen Benoit in TNA with Angle, really. Both could have carried the show well
>>
>ROH would kill to have him

really makes you think
>>
Benoit definitely should have left WWE in '06 and joined TNA. He might even still be alive.
>>
>>2719322
Probably. WWE's schedule was taking a toll on him.
Him vs. Angle in TNA without any restrictions might have just been one of the greatest matches ever.
>>
>>2718875
Holy shit, Pro Wrestling is predictable as fuck, almost everything in that 2016 prediction is right except it was 2 years earlier and at Wrestlemania
>>
>>2718381
>Benoit's WWE contract is set to expire this year

So that's why they iced him.
>>
>>2718875
Why are they pretending that pro wrestling is called "the sweet science", when that's boxing?
>>
>>2719051
lol gay
>>
>>2720426
honestly? I don't know.
>>
>>2718381
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.