[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This match is gonna be lit as fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (152KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
152KB, 1280x720px
This match is gonna be lit as fuck
>>
YOOOO WTF THERES A PPV THIS WEEKEND??????
>>
>>2717954

cringe as fuck
>>
I'll eat my hat if this isn't the match of the night.We're guaranteed to see Jeff doing something insanely stupid at least once, Cesaro is probably going to do some insane feat of strength at/near the top of the cage and we might even see Matt Hardy go full Broken at the end.

And we all know these 4 guys are guaranteed to do a bunch of creative spots we've never seen before. It's by far the match I'm most exited for tomorrow.
>>
File: 1496031530299.jpg (179KB, 658x370px) Image search: [Google]
1496031530299.jpg
179KB, 658x370px
Will it be LITTY as fuck, tho?

It's not as good as the RAUNCHY R-18 COMEDY that will make you PISS in LAUGHTER tho!
>>
File: 1493607247266.png (259KB, 500x412px) Image search: [Google]
1493607247266.png
259KB, 500x412px
really seems like the only match with potential to be good on the card
>>
It's weird how little promotion this match has, it's obviously the big gimmick match of the night. Hardy Boyz are on the poster. It will certainly be MOTN. Yet the story doesn't feel like it's had any emphasis put on it whatsoever.

Think about it, in the past two weeks we have seen more screentime dedicated to an Enzo & Cass whodunnit? mystery than we have seen from the Hardyz. Is it because they are still pussyfooting around the gimmick issue? Do they not know how to write dialogue for the Hardyz yet?
>>
>>2717970
The five-way's gonna be MotN dude. Level of talent in there is off the charts and they'll probably get close to or over a half-hour.
>>
>>2718211
This is because the hardys are dropping the titles. Matt will break and feud with jeff. If they have a huge storyline, it would get in the way of whats to come
>>
>>2717985
How RAUNCHY is it on a scale of 1-10? Is it so FUN that I could watch it in the summer with my SQUAD and get LITTY? I might watch it with my BROS, but I heard that the critics didn't like it but the FANS loved it.
>>
>>2718216
>romanetty
>jasethy
>baloretty
>spooky swamp man
>talent

>"""talent"""
>>
File: IMG_1608.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1608.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>2718216
It would've been possible match of the decade if everyone was in their prime
>>
>>2718880

Holy fucking shit. Where is this from Breeze nowadays? I heard he was dope back in his NXT days but I haven't gone that far.
>>
>>2718880
Looks like gravity remembered Neville
>>
What the FUCK is happening with the Pre-Show?
>>
>>2717954
Why do Cesaro and Sheamus look like firefighters
>>
>>2718216
Kek there's not one above average worker in that match except Seth, and that's only when he really tries
>>
File: IMG_1671.gif (2MB, 367x245px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1671.gif
2MB, 367x245px
>>2718988
Probably a skit that'll lead to a Goldie/Truth match
>>
>>2718994
I'd rather they save it and give it a proper build
>>
>>2718988
mixed tag
>>
File: IMG_1647.gif (2MB, 361x223px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1647.gif
2MB, 361x223px
>>2718996
You're giving too much hope that creative will actually be 'creative'.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.