[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are muslims the GOAT heels?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: heel work.jpg (82KB, 684x486px) Image search: [Google]
heel work.jpg
82KB, 684x486px
>>
Nothing wrong with sticking your dick in muslins
>>
>>2717752
(((Yes.)))
>>
They are meh tier heels that use high spots to get heat, jews on the other hand are God tier heels, their in-ring psychology is off the charts and are the best in backstage politics
>>
File: IMG_1660.jpg (506KB, 2048x677px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1660.jpg
506KB, 2048x677px
>>2717793
>>
>>2717793
This, muslims are just your super typical anti-american heels that just use their "I hate the west" schtick to get heat, Jews are above even Roman Reigns for their complex Heel psychology.
>>
>>2717793
This. Name one civilization that interacted with the Jews and didn't either vocally hate them or had contempt for them bubbling right below the surface.
>>
>>2717826
>contempt
more like
>seething
stay mad bitch
>>
>>2717793
>ruining the ideal human image by mutliating their genttalia for cheep heel heat.
>>
File: Tom-Cruise-Scientology.jpg (109KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Tom-Cruise-Scientology.jpg
109KB, 640x360px
>Receive super-aggressive monster heel push
>Drew tons of dimes from gullible marks
>Lose feud with Stan Marsh
>Demoted to jobber status
>Only brought out to cut dancing promos with celebrity guests
>>
BASED BIG DIME KIKES WORKING THE HICKS INTO A SEETHING SHOOT
>>
Muslim bombers are the new Kamikazes.
>>
Whites are the heels in the Middle East.
Better get used to this angle because this whole shit doesn't sell anymore on the West, and the ME is where the big bucks are now. And ((they)) know it.
>>
File: 021 - RoFTngF.gif (2MB, 228x180px) Image search: [Google]
021 - RoFTngF.gif
2MB, 228x180px
>>2717793
>>
>>2717979
>and the ME is where the big bucks are now. And ((they)) know it
and (((they))) don't want it, (((they))) are afraid of Iran becoming a regional power, that's why (((they))) do everything in their power to make USA hate them
>>
>>2717979
>because this whole shit doesn't sell anymore on the West

Big Dimes Trump says otherwise.

>muh Russian conspiracy

Russians did a face turn years ago, libs just don't know it.
>>
>>2718002
Libs are just smarks that hate big manly guys because they bury their indie darlings
>>
>>2717793
What's their end game though?
>>
>>2718011
What really irks me is how promoters diminished whites from the longest reigning US champions to whimpering jobbers.
I do like me some title rotations, mind you, but that's something to be considered. Are they really lowering their standards to appease a few smarks who don't even pay for the content?
>>
>>2717752
No, that would be protestant scum.
>>
>>2717752
Jews are the GOAT heels, they worked the entire world into thinking six million of them died during WW2.
>>
>>2718072
At this rate, Nazis are the plucky comic heels that you can't take seriously anymore.
>>
>>2718106
But he's right.

Also, the Nazis don't exist anymore. That's another trick the GOAT heels have played on you.
>>
>>2718072
Technically, they never said that. It's just illiterate idiots misinterpreting what they actual said.

When they talked about the holocaust, they always say "suffered and died" and lump both into one group. A jew dies because they had to do manual labor in some camp and couldn't deal, so his cousins 4000 miles away suffered over it. That really ups those numbers fast.
>>
>>2718072
The Jews are the McMahons of real life.
>>
>>2718041
White's get xpac heat because the gimmick has gone stale. It's the same old shit for 500 years but now All they do is complain about the new era and how we should go back to the territory days when no one else had the opportunity to get over.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.