[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/asp/ Predicts... Extreme Rules 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 11

File: ASP Predicts....jpg (46KB, 327x375px) Image search: [Google]
ASP Predicts....jpg
46KB, 327x375px
> What is /asp/ Predicts...?
This is a thread where we all vote and see if we can correctly predict the results of the current PPV.
> What are the rules?
Just simply follow the link to do the survey and that's it. If a match ends in DQ or no contest however, that is scratched from the total for the interest of fairness.
> How's this gonna work?
After each match I will post the updated results to see WHO is on their way to being a clean sweeper.
> 6 matches in total to predict.
Link to vote: http://derpy.me/S9Dud
Please offer a courtesy bump after voting, good luck!
>>
File: 1496102742407.jpg (81KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496102742407.jpg
81KB, 1000x800px
>2 chilly autismo
>>
Prediction in. Made some wild card guesses.
>>
Here's your bump brochacho
>>
Made prediction. The IC match going to draw a lot of bitching if there's a DQ just so you know.
>>
>>2717281
Ah, which is why I put the warning. Just ignore the inevitable complaining autist.
>>
>>2717285
You could put oven mitts on these autists and chain them outside a house and they will still find ways to burn their hands on a hot stove.
>>
Reckon we're going to get swerved on the Miz match. Drifter interference maybe? Can see Drifter feuding with Ambrose while Finn goes on to feud with Miz, 2bh
>>
>>2717285
you should have worded it
"who comes out of extreme rules with the belt"

would have been simplier
>>
>>2717314

They need the belt on a heel, because Roman is getting it (probably at SummerSlam or shortly after).
>>
>>2717320
roman getting it at mania

year long pursuit for his 3rd coronation
>>
>>2717323
IC belt =/= Universal belt
>>
>>2717318
Okay, I'll put that in there as well to remove all shadow of a doubt.
>>
>>2717320
Nah Roman's going to be constantly teased as the guy who will beat Brock
>>
Forgot about this shit was tomorrow kek
>>
>>2717381

Yes and he will be wearing the IC belt while being teased as the guy who will beat Brock.
>>
>>2717246
It's hard to predict these desu because they all seem too predictable so Vince will end up throwing in a weird finish that makes no sense
>>
Courtesy bump granted
>>
File: 1490058253514.jpg (244KB, 638x663px) Image search: [Google]
1490058253514.jpg
244KB, 638x663px
>tfw you know you're going to lose the first match in

I don't watch divashit so someone fill me in on the odds between sasha and alicia
>>
>>2717503
Literally the only match I haven heart anything about, because nobody cares.
>>
>>2717503
Sasha will probably win

Alicia Fox is just a meme, there doesn't seem to be a bigger plan for her
>>
>>2717514

I would guess so...but then nothing from this feud would be gained.

They might have Noam pin Rich, so he loses in his hometown while the """""feud""""" between the women can continue.
>>
>>2717246
>>2717285
>>2717338

Fucking retard.
>>
>#6
I just came out to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling personally attacked right now.
>>
File: fuckoffrandy.jpg (12KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
fuckoffrandy.jpg
12KB, 275x183px
>>2717538
>>
File: thick.png (371KB, 440x477px) Image search: [Google]
thick.png
371KB, 440x477px
hope I dont get raped like the last PPV
>>
post the pic with multiple time winners i want to see my name in lights
>>
File: Stats & Leaderboard.png (65KB, 939x677px) Image search: [Google]
Stats & Leaderboard.png
65KB, 939x677px
>>2717563
Here you go family.
>>
>Alexa Bliss vs Bayley
Bayley is going to dominate but Alexa will get the kendo stick. Alexa will will win and taunt Bayley until she snaps and goes "extreme" wailing on Alexa with the kendo stick. Shit match but it's over fast. 11/10 because Alexa is involved.

>Neville vs Aries
More of the same from these two, which is not a bad thing. Neville will win.

>Ambrose vs Miz
The Drifter will have already been spotted backstage earlier in the night. Maryse will attempt to dq Dean but Renee will stop her (with her feet or something ha hajk).

>Swann & Banks vs Dar & Fox
As tempting as it is to go with Noalisha, common sense says that the two recent former champions will win this. Banks is definitely going to be feuding for her division title soon, and Swann could start a title feud any time creative decides to use him. Gotta keep both looking strong.

>Reigns vs Rollins vs Bálor vs Wyatt vs Joe
Reigns and Wyatt will be thrown off having never fought the demon before. Reigns will be cocky and strike too fast. Wyatt will be overconfident in his powers and will fail aww attempting to control the demon. Joe and Rollins will both fare better and do more in the match, teaming up at times to take down Finn. Reigns will fail to assist causing Joe to attack Roman and remove him from the match. Wyatt will mostly just make shocked faces and laugh. Bálor will look strong but ultimately go down to the numbers. Rollins will pick up the win, and they'll sell the match at Great Balls of Fire using the angle that Rollins and Lesnar's last match never had a proper conclusion.

>The Hardy Boyz vs Shesaro
I predict this will be the main event. This match is sneaking up on people because your looking at a surprise MOTY contender. The stunts will be daring. That carnage will be brutal. Matt and Jeff will stand tall at the end but Sheamus and Cesaro will have never been more over before in their careers than they will be during this amazing match.
>>
>>2717622
Also Goldie will probably squash Truth in an unscheduled match.

We'll also see continuation of the Enzo story. As well as the Angle/Graves story.

And hopefully some explanation for the Great Balls of Fire title. I'm actually more curious to see the advert for that ppv than I am to see most of these matches.
>>
So are we gonna do this for every PPV? Bump
>>
>>2717650
Yeah hopefully it will catch on
>>
File: 1 - Extreme Rules 2014 Results.jpg (288KB, 785x775px) Image search: [Google]
1 - Extreme Rules 2014 Results.jpg
288KB, 785x775px
>>2717650
Sure, every PPV and TakeOver. Here's the results of the first ever one in 2014. /asp/ was a lot smaller back then.
>>
>>2717246
I think I got this one in the bag. Went with le demon kang in the mainevent, which is the only match that Im unsure of
>>
>>2717246
I didn't watch ECW but was RVD never the champ or something?
>>
>>2717503
It's Rich Swann's home town so he will get pinned by Gnome.
>>
>>2718222
ah fuck I fucked up then
>>
>>2718219
He was the champion of TV and had a three year reigm. He made it bigger than the world belt and then he got injured when they were going to move him to feud for the world belt
>>
>>2718254
Dang.
>>
>>2717246
It generally tends to be the worse the build-up, the better the PPV.
>>
EXTREEME RUELLS PIZ

SWAND N BANVKS
AUSTISM ARIES
CEADORO AND SHEAUMSU
NOT FOR SEXUALS
THE SMIS
THAT BALOER BOIIIII
>>
*bump
>>
So if The Hardyz really do break tonight, is it safe to assume that "GREAT BALLS OF FIRE" was Matt's idea and we've all been fools for not recognizing the incoming kino?
>>
>>2717650
You need to go back
>>
I hope Botcha gets future endevored after tonight
>>
>>2717622
Why are ya typing paragraphs about wrestling when ya literally started watching last year ya redditor sperg
>>
>>2718726
I started late 2015. I'm also a lapsed fan, although I admittedly forgot practically everything I saw as a kid besides who the characters were.
>>
>>2718736
Ya been watching for a year. YA know nothing about wwe. Stfu and go clean toilets at ya gas station job ya sperg
>>
Afternoon Bump.
>>
>>2717246
>Rich Swann and Sasha Banks vs. Noam Dar and Alicia Fox
dont know - dont care

>Neville (c) vs. Austin Aries
AA - he lost 2 times allready so i think its his time.

>The Hardy Boyz (Jeff and Matt Hardy) (c) vs. Cesaro and Sheamus
Cesaro and Sheamus - its time for jeff & matt to go singles.

>Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Bayley
dont care

>Dean Ambrose (c) vs. The Miz
Miz have to win, he just have to, we suffered enough from Ambrose

>Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins vs. Finn Bálor vs. Bray Wyatt vs. Samoa Joe
its really dosnt matter because its just a filler till strowman comes back, but its gonna be a great match
>>
wwe has been so boring since wrestlemania, at least smackdown was decent before that, now we're back to shitty predictable fueds
>>
>>2719098
I stopped watching Raw and Smackdown a couple weeks before WrestleMania, haven't missed it at all.
>>
Just as I thought: Kalisto vs. Apollo announced for the pre-show.
>>
>>2719351
yet another re-re-rematch
>>
>>2719351
>>2719419
this time its gonna be different
>>
File: image.png (139KB, 289x336px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
139KB, 289x336px
Nigga I'm sweepin'
>>
File: erick-rowan-26920167.jpg (137KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
erick-rowan-26920167.jpg
137KB, 620x400px
>>2719689
that may be,
but are you lookin real jacked right now?
>>
>>2719689
who ya got?
>>
Went with Darr and Foxx, Miz gets the title, Cesaro and Sheamus, Alexa Bliss, Neville and muh boy Seth Freakin' Rollins. Hoping for a second straight sweep!
>>
>>2717246
Kalisto wins on the Pre-Show. And if they do R-Truth VS Goldust, the latter wins.
>>
File: IMG_2692.png (57KB, 924x560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2692.png
57KB, 924x560px
Nothin personnel kid but I'm pretty sure I'm going to sweep this.
>>
>loses the title clean in her hometown
>humiliated for weeks
>about to lose clean again
Reminder that Bay Leno is FINISHED after tonight. Thank you based Bliss.
>>
>>2719769
DESU....I Went with Finn to win, but Seth is starting to make sense. Would make for the better match too.
>>
THIS IS THE PINNACLE OF ENTERTAINMENT
>>
There's one more match now. Does that change anything?
>>
courtesy bump
>>
courtesy bump
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.