[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Extreme Rules is tomorrow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 7

File: Untitled.png (32KB, 1039x322px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
32KB, 1039x322px
This is your card
>>
>>2717144
Literally nobody outside of India cares.
>>
>>2717144
That is honestly a terrible match card.
>>
looks decent. Pretty hype for the main event. Hope Bdaun shows up in some capacity
>>
>>2717144

Joe
Miz
Alexa
Cesaro/Sheamus
Neville
whoever, nobody cares anyway
>>
File: nevsgdv.jpg (48KB, 374x380px) Image search: [Google]
nevsgdv.jpg
48KB, 374x380px
>>2717144
>yfw this is the end of /ourmanlet/'s glorious reign as King of the Cruiserweights
>>
>>2717144
>When you put your entire upper card in one match
>When you have to pull in the cruiser weights instead of building actual feuds for your midcarders/lower carders

Reminder that the exact same situation happened with SDL at Elimination Chamber, but they managed to save it with filler matches
>>
File: das it man.png (2MB, 960x1482px) Image search: [Google]
das it man.png
2MB, 960x1482px
only match i care about is sasha and fox rolling on eachother again
>>
>>2717156
>implying he will not win and he will have a winner takes all match will Pete Dunne on Summerslam where Pete wins the title and unifies UK and Cruiserweight title into a European title
>>
>sasha in the pre-show
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP
>>
>>2717144
>E Drones are more excited for this than the upcoming Dominion show

Sad!
>>
Is there any way the IC match ends in any other way than Ambrose getting DQ'd?
>>
>>2717168
drifter even said he's going to help miz out

its the new stable i think miz maryse drifter
>>
>>2717162

Could actually be on the main card. It wasn't announced for the pre-show so far. It could mean, they weren't sure and it will end up there anyway or it is on the maincard, because they have nothing else.

They could still put a Kalisto vs. Apollo/Titus match on the pre-card.
>>
>>2717168
Pretty sure it's going to be a double swerve. They're trying to make us think that's how it's going to end, so they're setting it up as if it's not going to happen...but it will.
>>
Actually pretty decent outside of the main event.
>>
>>2717144
>BBD vs. Jasethy vs. Gay vs. Spoopy Jobber vs. HE'S FAT
Gay
>Deannetty vs. Miz
Hopefully Miz gets the title
>Petite with ass vs. Your neighbor with ass
Alexa
>Not Broken vs. Europoos
Hardyz
>Buff Flipper vs. TNA Reject
Neville
>Literally who on a horse vs. Oy Vey and a literally who
The former
>>
>>2717144

>Extreme Rules
>Dean loses the championship on a DQ

EXTREME AS FUCK, CUZ!!1!
>>
>>2717169
reuniting all the people who can actually get booed in one stable sounds like a dope idea im in
>>
>>2717185
You're trying too hard.
>>
>>2717185
>Petite with ass vs. Your neighbor with ass
kek
>>
>>2717196
I have to just to cope with the fact I'm not interested in this PPV at all. Only two matches, potentially three, interest me.
>>
No Goldust and R-Truth even on a pre-show?
>>
>>2717211

Might be or might be saved for balls of fire.
>>
>>2717144
Where's too chilly autismo with the prediction thread?
>>
That card looks horrible Tbh
>>
>>2717174
I gave this idea consideration, (looking at the lineup) cuz I didn't just want to right you off over the mix tag being really silly.
However, unless they add another suprise match that's WORSE than the mix tag, that is ABSOLUTELY going to be the pre-show match.

Proof: The only other match that doesn't fit the "Extreme rules" theme is Dean/Miz, and they aren't going to cut a main roster title match in favor of the Cruiserweight undercard.
>>
>>2717221
"Didn't want to write you off", that should say.
>>
>>2717144
That normally would be a pretty good card, however, 3 of the championship matches are exact rematches from the last PPV, and the other (Ambrose vs. Miz) is a played out feud that ran its course on Smackdown.

The Hardys and Neville actually retained their titles at the last PPV so there is no reason for them to be facing the same people again. Neville also retained his title against Aries at Wrestlemania.
>>
>>2717214
seriously i need another sweep
>>
Holy fuck this has to be the worst match card I've ever seen, I am actually gonna skip this one.
>>
>>2717221

It might very well be on the pre-show. Would be my pick as well, if they don't add another match specifically for the pre-show to the card.

Then again: those are only six matches. Backlash had 7 AND am additional match on the pre-show. So either the main event and another match have to go pretty long or they will have another match added tomorrow afternoon that will be on the pre-show.
>>
>good
>The stipulation makes it boring.
>I don't care.
>Meh
>I don't care
>I don't care.
>>
>>2717144
Haven't followed RAM in ages

What the fuck is this shit this is almost as bad as that ppv that had Jinder Mahal in the main event

WWMeme is fucking dead
>>
>>2717161
No, Pete's gonna win it off of Aries

No one wants to see a fucking Heel vs Heel feud
>>
>>2717185
What an embarrassing post
>>
>>2717156
Betting odds favor Neville
>>
>>2717211
We long term build now mah nigga
>>
How the actual fuck do you tag in to a steel cage, unless they do it Hell in a Cell-style? What a garbage PPV.
>>
>>2717342
You do realise that now all tag team matches have tags right? It will be tornado rules, now go back to licking the wall you obvious autist trying to sound smart.
>>
>>2717342

Tornado Tag Rules

Its the only way that makes sense.
>>
>>2717144
Boring. All the matches will be mediocre at best. I'm not invested in any of these storylines.
>>
File: 648186616.png (1MB, 1212x805px) Image search: [Google]
648186616.png
1MB, 1212x805px
>>2717350
>>2717435
Note the conspicuous lack of "tornado" anywhere on WWE's website.
>You do realise that now all tag team matches have tags right?
>realise
>now
Now what was that about wall licking dumb bitch?
>>
File: 1472340779242.png (272KB, 485x489px) Image search: [Google]
1472340779242.png
272KB, 485x489px
>>2717144
>Extreme Rules is tomorrow
I legit forgot it was this week, shows how irrelevant PPV's are nowadays.
>>
>>2717342
They are both in the cage you fucking dumbass

There have been tag matches in cages before. Kill yourself
>>
>>2717156
Neville wont lose until Mania
>>
>>2717463
I did too until I saw whatculture predictions suggested on youtube.

I have been only watching highlights for wwe lately.
PPV sounds shit anyway. I want MITB.
>>
>>2717144
>Pay Per View
>Main event is a match determining who gets to maybe fight the champ on the next PPV

State of WWE
>>
>>2717156
Nah, TJP is coming in for interference.
>>
>>2717342
It's literally been done before.

Go search Rey Mysterio and Jeff Hardy vs CM Punk and Chris Jericho
>>
>>2717461
You're one of those retards that needs everything spelled out for you eh? Think about it dumbass, it's a steel cage, the tornado part is implied how fucking stupid are you?
>>
>>2717582
Different guy, but have previous caged tag matches been tornado by default?

I mean, I see your point, cuz lots of match-types are "No DQ" by default, but I would also remind you that there's a difference between order breaking down and the matching being under Tornado rules.
>>
>>2717144
Surely there will be other surprise matches, right? Six doesn't seem enough.

Dudley Boys maybe?
>>
>>2717144
Extreme rules is probably my favorite PPV outside of the big 4 and MITB. Even if it isn't good it still has potential for some great botchamania moments
>>
>Extreme Rules
>nothing is extreme

Can we all admit that cage matches are pointless when there's no sense of entrapment? The only way this could seem scary was if Matt bit off ears still.
>>
>>2717628
I started watching again just to try to find botches.
>>
>>2717185
good meme bro
>>
File: Rollins_lol.jpg (70KB, 743x550px) Image search: [Google]
Rollins_lol.jpg
70KB, 743x550px
Who /seff/ here
>>
>Mixed tag match
>Submission match
>Singles match

>"""""""Extreme""""""

How is this company so shit that it can't even put the right matches together for a gimmick PPV?
>>
I was so excited for the Five Man Match, but then they just had Reigns beat Balor and Rollins cleanly in single matches, and now I don't care anymore.

Whatever they're gonna do is gonna be stupid, but it's almost guaranteed to be Rowan showing up and taking Reigns out and then one of the not-Roman geeks pinning the other.
>>
>>2717879
And by Rowan, I mean Strowman, of course. Fuck.
>>
>>2717461
Is this bait?
>>
File: 1456464890616s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1456464890616s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>2717144
>WWE
>>
BTW strowman is pretty much ready to come back so I'm thinking we getting a fuck finish on 5 way
>>
2 years ago I used to call women's matches a piss break

Fast forward to now and Bliss is the only thing remotely watchable on the card
>>
God I hope Bray wins.

I'd love to see how a Lesnar/Bray match would unfold.
>>
>>2717144
Main event, cage match, Neville/Aries should all be good. Mixed tag match might be fun. The other two matches could be good or painfully bad.

>>2717221
There's only 6 matches, it won't be on the pre-show. Sorry mate.
>>
>>2718509
>20 min of Lesnar manhandling a fat guy
do it Vince
>>
How many more times do we have to watch Dean vs Miz?
>>
>>2717560
Or even more relevant, Hardys v Edge & Christian.

>>2717648
Jeffrey will do a Swanton off the cage and Cesaro might also do something cool.
>>
>>2718517
Well if Miz wins you can be pretty much guarantee there'll be a rematch at the next PPV due to WWE's lazy booking.
>>
>fatal 5 way
It'll be alright
>Miz/Dean
boring but I'll watch it anyway
>Bliss/Bayley
piss break
>Hardys/Shesaro
will probably be the only match worth watching
>Neville/AA
good
>205 shit
food break
>>
>>2717144

I thought this card would be ass because the buildup was so terrible, but it's actually not all that bad. The stakes are low but the matches themselves sound good.

Main event will be good to great.

Dean/Miz is a tired ass feud but they'll have a decent match nonetheless.

Women's match is a Russo throwback that should be [spoiler]fun[/spoiler]

Cage match should be bretty good.

Submission matches are always entertaining.

Mixed tag match will be a good piss break.

Overall this is a much better card than I was expecting from RAM
>>
Wins will be:
Roman
Miz
Baylee
Ces/Sheaus
AA
Literally who gives a fuck.
>>
Least interested for a card I've been for a while. Recently Raw just seems like a absolute chore to watch. The lack of a visable champ is hurting the show but the uninteresting story lines aren't helping either.
>>
>>2717876
I think they do this ppv just to mock ecw
>>
>>2718607
Ram is really bad right now, I think they should strictly avoid the stupid fatal 5 ways and match like these, it's better to have a one on one story, which reminds me how this is all because lesnar is not on the show so they obviously can't have just a one on one number one contender match on a ppv main event. Also, Braun getting injured has pretty much detailed ram because there's nothing exciting going on now.
>>
>>2718624
*derailed
>>
>>2717159
Why hasn't sasha been showing ass lately like this ffs
>>
>>2717324
A Dunne vs Neville feud would kill it
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.