[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally caught one of their shows, Fight Back. Holy fuck guys.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: photo.jpg (36KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
36KB, 900x900px
Finally caught one of their shows, Fight Back. Holy fuck guys.

>Wrestlers are smarky and play up to crowd chants and push spots hard
>Rest spots out the ass, haven't seen a wrestler who could go yet and we're on the last match
>Outright terrible commentary
>Ring ropes are loose as fuck and causing botches everywhere
>Boring finish after boring finish
>Booking is incredibly amateurish
>Lighting is awful
>Try to pull WWE camera tricks to emphasise blows, fuck up the timing on nearly every one so you see kicks/punches miss
>Wrestlers clearly don't want to be there
>Dead crowd of like 100 people in a tiny hall

I thought given how smarky the main channel is, this would be at least slightly more self aware than it is. This is outright cringe. Awful.
>>
>>2717112
So much fucking this.

Wrestlers literally only wrestle there because the owners are naive dumb fucks who hand out money like candy, so they don't even have to put in effort into their matches because they make an easy dollar.

Fuck cuckculture, support a better promotion like RevPro. Fuck Memegress too.
>>
>>2717130
>Wrestlers literally only wrestle there because the owners are naive dumb fucks who hand out money like candy

Weren't there rumors that they haven't paid some talent?
>>
>>2717112
Blimpied will never recover from this
>>
The ending is literally the Ambrose/Brock chair pile spot

>If in doubt, copy WWE!
>>
Money Marks need to go
>>
>Tune in on Youtube
>There's maybe 150 people there
>Dead crowd
>Shitload of chairs in the ring, probably unsold seats

LOL
>>
>>2717135
No, that was 5 Star wrestling (the same people that offered Punk $1m to wrestle), who cancelled a 128 tournament. Apparently, the one guy that mentioned WCPW was doing it as a work.
>>
>>2717135
Nah you're thinking of that tournament Punk was offered to work at. They booked wrestlers for the tourney over a 2 month period, so a lot of wrestlers lost income. I don't think it was a case of not getting paid, maybe too stupid to get a retainer?
>>
>>2717147

No no, it was regarding WCPW. Some tweets from some wrestlers, but most have disappeared now.
>>
>>2717135
Additionally Del Rio has actually no-showed THEM after being paid. No word on how it was resolved though.
>>
>>2717158
I imagine if anything it had to do with the World Cup worldwide tournament they're running and there probably are legitimate logistical issues in paying so many different people across so many different places just for various Visa/Tax/whatever related reasons of documented income/employment etc. So probably just some people getting mad too quickly.
>>
>>2717158
Huh not sure about that.
>>2717163
Wow, really? That sounds hilarious. Story?
>>
>>2717163
He was hung over, out of the country, and couldn't be bothered. He missed a meet n greet as well as a headlining match
>>
>>2717177
>>2717171
>>2717163

Actually he no showed on 3 separate occasions. Short notice at 2 headline events and the meet and greet. Surprised they even took him back for that Rey Mysterio exhibition match last month.
>>
>>2717178
They'll do anything to gain exposure and brand awareness.

Though they're basically fucked now with the ad revenue change.
>>
>>2717112

Nerds really shouldn't be running a business, especially not wrestling, where you have to strong arm your workers a lot. They probably defer way too much to their workers out of fanboyism.

There's a reason Vince, who grew up mostly outside the business, succeeded so much at it.
>>
>>2717193

You do realize that the online personas aren't really running whatculture or the wrestling promotion, right?
>>
>>2717208
Whos running the promotion, then? They're obviously weak nerds.
>>
They clearly can't do much with their main roster so they need part-timers like Ospreay, Lethal, Galloway, Angle, Bucks, Cody, Mysterio, el Patron etc to make it work.
>>
>>2717212
He's an idiot. What culture is run by two pencil neck geeks, and the wrestling promotion is run by adam pacitti.

Aka they don't know what they are doing.
>>
>>2717232

worked...
>>
>>2717235
>just pretending to be retarded

You can look it up yourself.
>>
>>2717235
>>2717208
Pacitti actually has some business degree or something
>>
>>2717212
>They're obviously weak nerds.

What a pathetic sentence
>>
>>2717112
Yeah, it's definitely an indie fed. Kinda hilarious how they feel slighted that WWE would rather work with established feds like Progress and ICW than them.

Overall, I enjoy the product, but only when they get established stars. Their wrestlers are pretty bad.
>>
File: 1476403569391.jpg (3MB, 1800x1322px) Image search: [Google]
1476403569391.jpg
3MB, 1800x1322px
I really liked it the opening speech by plumpy was really intense and passionate it made me stay for the rest of the show and I enjoyed every bit of it.
>>
>>2718284
>>2717430
>>2717208
>>2717170
Hello CuckCulture, sorry about your YouTube revenue but at least your promotion and possibly your channel will get shut down now.
>>
>>2718290
hello r/squaredcircle, after the strikes appeal everything will be back to normal but thanks for the reports anyway
>>
>>2717112
This is all correct but I have to say this is the worst show I've seen from them because they lost money on it so they didn't care. I can't recommend a certain show because they've all got cringe names but A few of the Drew Galloway matches were good and his promo on Joe Conners was excellent
>>
Noam got out of there fast.
>>
But smarks hate cuckculture.

It's a politically correct show like WWE.
>>
>>2718366
I hate to break it to you, but smarks are largely politically correct SJW fags now. I know this all too well.
>t. PWG regular and guy who got his PWT store deleted for adopting a white nationalist heel gimmick
>>
>>2718391
I fucking hate how heels can't even be heels now, every heel must be sympathetic (cool) tweener or bland
>>
>>2718366
Smarks are their entire audience you cunt
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.