[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Based Nev showing the part timer who's the real boss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

File: Mah Boy.jpg (75KB, 472x555px) Image search: [Google]
Mah Boy.jpg
75KB, 472x555px
> Based Nev showing the part timer who's the real boss
>>
>>2716186
The altitude era
>>
Kek this deluded manlet
>>
> Brock goes to suplex Neville
> Neville just follows through and lands on his feet each time
> Neville catches Brock off guard and does that sweet deadlift suplex to him
Not gonna lie, probably would mark.
>>
How can one tiny Geordie be so based?
>>
>>2716186
"If he shows up to work"absolutely based anti-gravity Man, working Soft Chin bork
>>
>>2716186
Y'know, I'm always arguing with the size queens about how size doesn't matter, but that argument isn't a good look coming from the cruiserweight champ who happens to be the BIGGEST crusierweight.
>>
>>2716219
The biggest crusierweight is Cedric Alexander. Neville is definitely the best cut crusierweight.
>>
>>2716186
Heel Nevil is probably the best thing to ever happen to a failing face ever. I swear if you told me Nev would be such a based ballsy son of a red arrow I'd have laughed in your face, but now I'm a member of the kings court
>>
>>2716254
If you watch the Table for Three he has with a couple of nobodies I thought it was pretty obvious he'd make a good heel. Dude has personality, but it was hidden behind a completely shit vanilla babyface gimmick.
>>
>>2716190
Nice
>>
File: pi.png (2MB, 1240x921px) Image search: [Google]
pi.png
2MB, 1240x921px
PUT THE FRUIT LOOP ON HIM VINCE
>>
This could be a great match and storyline, but alas, wwe is the land of wasted opportunities for a reason.
>>
>>2716345
this is a drawing, i can tell from the pixels
>>
File: DA0ON4hV0AAuaNg.jpg (90KB, 900x598px) Image search: [Google]
DA0ON4hV0AAuaNg.jpg
90KB, 900x598px
>>2716390
Don't doubt the kang
>>
>>2716186
BASED king of cruiserweights
>>
It will never happen, but I'd mark out at Neville beating Lesnar.
>>
Damn, now I want Neville to take the Universal from Brock so he could work the height marks
>>
File: devittpac2012.jpg (96KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
devittpac2012.jpg
96KB, 500x333px
>they let Balor surpass Neville's longest NXT championship reign
>they gave the main event push to Balor instead of Neville

on a scale of 1-10 how retarded was this decision
>>
>>2716471
Really fucking dumb Neville is far better
>>
>>2716353
>implying brock would lay down for neville

He only did it for Eddie because Eddie was a well stabilished star, Neville is great but he's stuck on the worst division WWE's got right now.
>>
>>2716659
brock will lay down for anybody they tell him to if he gets paid
>>
>>2716471
Nev is miles better than Balor in every single aspect other than not looking like a goblin.
>>
>>2716471
finn is hot as hell, has abs, has the demon paint, kids and girls love him sells alot of merch lol
>>
I'd unironically watch it desu
>>
Neville gon get buried on a house show squash match against Bork now
>>
>>2716186
>What's he gonna do, suplex me?

- Quote from man suplexed
>>
>>2716672
poor nev missing out on the look, the thing Vince prizes above all else
>>
>>2716186
>watch Eddie Guerrero win the WWE title
He does realize Goldberg interfered in that match and killed Lesnar so he would lose the title, right?
>>
>>2716471
Neville had injury problems too.
>>
>>2716192

Worked HARD by based Nev.
>>
>>2716780
1. That post had nothing to do with injuries wtf are you talking about

2. Even so, Balors injury was due to him botching the landing. Nev's was a freak accident.
>>
>>2716254
>Heel Nevil is probably the best thing to ever happen to a failing face ever.

unfortunately it'll help idiots keep pushing the "a person being badly booked should turn heel" meme.
>>
File: neville.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
neville.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>2716816
I mean, unfortunately, that meme is true in WWE for a reason, dude. Faces are so fucking boring in this company. Heels are usually at least allowed to express some fucking personality.

Look at AJ Styles. Neville. The Usos. Struggling, dying babyfaces who immediately caught fire when they turned because they became allowed to do some interesting shit. Can you imagine the Usos of a year ago cutting the promos they are now?

Anyway, put the Universal Title on Neville and start the Altitude Era, please.
>>
>>2716471
The push should've gone to both of them. They're both really good, albeit, yes, Neville is better.
>>
wwe should do the match

neville doesn't have to go over. just have it be a real match and in one night they'll build the cruiserweight division more than they have since it's recent inception.
>>
>>2716659
Brock isn't a fucking mark. He'll do whatever the fuck they pay him to do
>>
>>2716826
tfw the lucha dragons and bong manlets never started the high flying tag team era
>>
I would love to see more of crusierweights like Neville taking it to the main eventers to give legitimacy to the division as a whole.
>>
>>2716659
Are you retarded? Brock couldn't give a fuck who he jobs to as long as he gets that cash money.
>>
>a manlet on roids thinks he can take on a gorilla on roids

Top zozzle
>>
> Match happens
> Lesnar over confident as fuck, not taking Neville seriously
> Bell rings
> Neville immediatly fast strikes Lesnar out of the ring
> Frustrated Lesnar charges back in and tries to grab the fast Neville
> Neville doubles back and suplexes Lesnar
> Picks him for the deadlift
> Match goes from here of Lesnar building some offence but struggling to build momentum for the quick Neville
> Eventually Neville suplexes him to the ground and locks on the Rings of Saturn
> Lesnar wastes his own energy trying to get out of it
> Passes out
> Ref stops the match
> People are confused as fuck
> Ring announcer gets on the mic "Due to referee stoppage the NEW Universal Champion..."
How hard would you mark?
>>
>>2717058
>No Red Arrow from on top of the tron
Shit booking would not mark.
>>
>>2717058
I want Neville to put up a fight, not win
>>
>>2717097
So you rather the same old shit of Lesnar coming in to beat someone every 3 months then leaving for the inevidable Reigns in at WrestleMania?
>>
>>2716254
>Heel Nevil is probably the best thing to ever happen to a failing face ever.
I like Neville but...Naito? The Rock? lol
>>
>>2717116
Yes
>>
>>2716186

Based Neville working anti-smarks, sizefags, Brock, Brockfags and Jews into a shoot.
>>
>>2716192
DANIEL BRIAN
>>
>>2716194
When Brock fought Kofi, Kofi landed on his feet after a suplex. Every suplex after that, Brock didn't let go until he hit the ground. That trick only works once.
>>
>Brock elbows him in the head
>GOBLIN DOWN
>end match
what other amazing matches do obese smarks fantasize about?
>>
>>2717035
A gorilla standing straight up is only five feet tall
>>
>>2717058
Make it 50/50 but every time Brock looks like he's about to start the Germans, Neville lands on his feet and changes the momentum.

Eventually, Brock gets him into a kimura lock and Neville can't escape. Stare down ensues as neither wants to leave the ring.
>>
>>2716471
1 desu
>>
Neville vs Brock would suck balls and it would not be Neville's fault.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.