[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She could have had it all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 001.jpg (211KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
211KB, 642x722px
Apart from the obvious. What went wrong?
>>
too immature. too much of a party girl, i guess. who knows. who cares.
>>
>>2716173

Too young, too naive, too immature...
>>
She got fucked over by being called up shortly before the Women's Revolution™, having an uninspiring feud with AJ and being treated like yesterday's news the second Becky, Sasha and Charlotte were called up. I'm sure she probably has a shitty attitude anyway but it felt like they instantly lost interest in her. She deserved better but now she's completely JUSTed herself.
>>
>>2716173
Couldn't pick a particular niche as a heel as a face, Big Show style.

She'd be a heel but be more interesting than her opponent and get popular, but then when she turned faced be immediately boring af and turn heel again a few months later.

Also was pretty untalented in the ring. She was better than the likes of Nikki Bella and Naomi when she first got called up but even they surpassed her once they started putting in actual effort and got some experience behind them.
>>
>>2716173
Couldn't wrestle
Couldn't talk
Turned heel/face constantly
Got lazy and fat
>>
Got pretty boring and "lazy" like wacky Dean did.
>>
Who knows

Tbh i dont know why people bring up their personal opinions on the performer in cases like this. The girl was as or more over than her opponent almost all the time, even by the end of the Aj feud.
>>
>>2716173
Ugly uk whore deserves it.
>>
>>2716178
Finally, someone with sense.

All that stuff with Alberto and the sex tape may have fucked her respect wise but honestly, she did nothing wrong with any of it. Apart from maybe not telling Alberto to quit badmouthing the company she still works for.

I do find it a shame, before the "Four Horsewomen", she was a legit great wrestler who would put on some decent matches. Her TakeOver match with Summer Rae was great.
>>
>>2716218
>great
Kek Paige has never had even a 3 star match in her life. I can't believe this meme is still going in 2017. All four horsies have a much more impressive resume
>>
>>2716181
her most popular and longest run was as a face tho
>>
>>2716173
>She could have had it all

Pretty sure she did KEK
>>
a whore, drug addictc, inmature, terrible in the ring cringe on the mic
>>
>>2716178
Cocksucking appnext bullshit erased my longass reply. Paige was absolutely still front and center during the women's revolution but a long stream of questionable decisions exposed her as the weakest link.

Post-revolution Nikki > Paige
>>
When was she actually fired? Was it after the wellness policy suspension?
>>
>>2716794
she is still under contract
>>
File: e4d.jpg (32KB, 208x409px) Image search: [Google]
e4d.jpg
32KB, 208x409px
nothing wrong with that hoe life if it works
>>
>>2716173
nothing she's a typical slag
>>
Being British.
>>
File: 1489886207598.png (79KB, 348x518px) Image search: [Google]
1489886207598.png
79KB, 348x518px
She was taking bumps since before her first period so it was only a matter of time before he neck got fucked up
>>
>>2716173
Bad talker, shit booking (I'm your best frienf AJ, booh hoo), failed revolution, Vince prefers muscular men over Britslags. And on top of all that - went black AND went beaner.
>>
>>2716178
In fairness we had been being inundated with Paige week after week up to the Revolution, so I think putting her on the back burner was a smart move. They never properly removed her from the back burner though.
>>
>>2716173
>>
She just didn't take a single damn about her spine earlier, like her nipples.
>>
when is she coming back to the WWE?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.