[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was it a work or a shoot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Montreal-Screwjob-2.0.jpg (117KB, 983x553px) Image search: [Google]
Montreal-Screwjob-2.0.jpg
117KB, 983x553px
was it a work or a shoot?
>>
Work.
Vince, Shawn, Bret, and Hebner keep it close to the chest.
>>
>>2716502
This
/thread
>>
It was a work but no one told Bret.
>>
>the way bret kept writing WCW in air
i don't think it was a work
>>
>>2716663
That's one of the major reasons it could be a work.

Letting someone promote your big rival on your own ppv? Kevin dunn could have cut to literally anything else.
>>
>bret didn't even bother trying in wcw

im calling it a work everybody involved won except i guess earl hebner who works in owl wrestling
>>
>>2716673
That's not why earl was fired. He was there several more years after. What he got canned for was selling wwe merch out of his garage.
>>
>>2716682
i know but if its a work he could make himself a pretty penny saying it
>>
>>2716132
Why would Bret Hart carry out a work like this when he's leaving the company and would never wrestle for them again?

The fact that he held this huge grudge makes perfect sense too, given how hard he marked out for himself, filling his house with his trophies.
>>
Bret told Kanyon on a plane that it was a work, brother
>>
>>2716696
Wouldn't the first person who would want to claim this was a work be Vince himself?
It makes zero sense that both of them would keep such a secret for so long.

What WOULD make sense, however, is if WWE was floating the idea that its a work because a lot of people side with Bret (thinking the championships mean something).
>>
a work that turned into a shoot that turned into a work that turned into a shoot
>>
>>2716506
bret having a film crew follow him around and his reaction to the situation proves it was a work that turned into a shoot.
>>
>>2716696
>If I could reveal the secret to anyone, who should it be?
>Who bettuh den Kanyon!

Yeah, okay Chris.
>>
>>2716132

A work but bret was only told half of it.
>>
>>2716132
>>
>>2716682

I'll never understand why Earl was the top referee who was always in the main event. He was terrible, he always made it obvious when it was just a 2 count.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.