[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who do you think will win? Who do you want to win?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

File: c_6cy3luqaaoysr.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
c_6cy3luqaaoysr.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
Who do you think will win?

Who do you want to win?
>>
Balor
Balor

>Wanting current Seth vs Brock
>Caring about Bray or Samoa Joe
>Implying Roman isn't having his title match at Wrestlemania
>>
>le spooky swamp man who puts the crowd to zzz or finnetty
>one of the fatties or sethetty
>>
None of them
I wish they all suffer some busted knee and they have to rewrite the whole thing
>>
>>2715819
Current Seth is so much better than that little twink Balor. Finn's got such a shitty lazy moveset when he should be doing flips. Also his promo/gimmick/entrance is embarrassingly retarded
>>
>>2715830
Tiny Finn being thrown around by Brock will be great though.
>>
I want Bray or Joe to win since i like seeing Brock manhandling fat guys
>>
>>2715817
Balor
Balor
> Get to see Baloring squashed by Brock
Everyone else should either get deported to SDL (Joe and Bray) or literally die.
>>
Seems like they're building Finn up but I'd rather see Seth or Bray. I guess it doesn't matter if they really are just going to have Brock squash all 4 of them over the next 10 months before Roman retires him at Mania. But god damn I hope that's not what they're going with
>>
>>2715817
Balor
Balor

Can't wait for smarks to flip out when that twink gets squashed
>>
They all more or less suck. Add Goldust and make it a Six-Pack Challenge.
>>
I want Joey Samoey to win, and face Brock in a submission match, and after it draws the lowest PPV attendance and buy rate ever, I want to hear Cornette try and defend it was still a good idea and worthy of a Wrestlemania main event LOL
>>
>>2715817
It's not a case of "who do I want to win?" rather "who do I not want to see get wrecked by Brock and relegated to the midcard?"

I don't want Balor to win, he's been somewhat mishandled since returning and I think he's too good a babyface to be Brocked at this stage.

Joe hasn't had a clean victory in how long? Also he's boring as fuck on the main roster and has no in ring chemistry with Rollins, aka, the guy he seems to be wrestling every week.

Reigns I'd LOVE to see get wrecked by Brock, but it's not going to happen.

A Brock victory over Bray means nothing and would be a boring as fuck match to boot.

I guess Rollins? I mean there's definitely something there with heel Brock and face Rollins, and maybe Rollins can get a bit of offense in given he's faster than Brock. Could be somewhat interesting, and if it ends on intereference, I guess Rollins can be saved
>>
>>2715983
I'd rather see Finn feud with Bray, then get the IC belt off Miz. Maybe he can go on to feud with Rollins or Joe when they inevitably get the belt off reigns next Summer
>>
At this point, it's gonna be stupid if anyone other than Reigns wins. Everyone else has been written like a joke. But since they're supposedly saving Reigns for Wrestlemania, that's what's gonna happen.
>>
Seth sent me an email telling me to watch him dominate the fatal give way so I'm going with him.
>>
File: 1436771657508.gif (2MB, 200x177px) Image search: [Google]
1436771657508.gif
2MB, 200x177px
Balor

Joe

There could be a suprise like Bray gets the pin and wins. I hope Balor pins or screws reigns over and Roman turns heel at GBOF and costs Balor the belt
>>
Balor for both. Mainly because we've already seen Brock vs Seth and Ramen. I like Joe but his main roster run so far has been very underwhelming, and Bray is just shit.

I'm really hoping for a Gallows & Anderson interference on Finn's behalf either on Sunday or at GBOF but it prob won't happen.
>>
Either Rollins or Joe are winning

Strowman/Lesnar is set for the PPV right after so whoever wins at Extreme Rules is getting a short 1 month feud and then losing.

They aren't going to waste Roman or Finn here.
Bray's character revolves around long drawn-out blood feuds, so it wouldn't make sense for him to win.
>>
>>2715817
think: Roman
want: Finn
>>
Think - Finn
Want - Don't care, all 5 are anti draws
>>
how butthurt will everyone be if Bray won? shit imagine the meltdown kek
>>
>>2716896
Not very??? it's not like it matters and there's no chance he's beating Brock anyways
>>
It literally doesn't matter who wins because Braun/Brock is headlining Summerslam.

Whoever wins the 5-way gets squashed once by Lesnar and that's the end of it.
>>
>>2716902
>not very
not giving the win to Finn/Seff will cause massive backlash by the """fans"""
>>
>>2715817

I think Balor will win, because they teased it already.

I would like Joe to win, because Joe vs. Lesnar would an interesting "shades of MMA" type match.

The nerd in me wants to see Bray get Suplex City'ed 16+ times, then "no sell"-laughing it off.
>>
Seth: Record low ratings

Joe: Best answer but won't happen

Finn: Second best answer and most likely

Bray: Record low ratings

Roman: Record low ratings
>>
>>2716995
Joe would be good if he's not associated with Haitch because you just know Haitch will find a way to join their feud
>>
>>2716995
>Joe: Best answer but won't happen

If Vince hasn't changed his mind again it actually will happen.
>>
It's obviously going to be Balor.
>>
>>2715830
The Balor hate on this board is so out of proportion
>Finn's got such a shitty lazy moveset
Compared to what? Have you seen any of his NJPW matches?

Would you even be able to do a dropkick? :^)
>>
>>2716127
>A post talking about Balor fairly

Please remove wrongthink from our circlejerk.
At least we don't circlejerk like them s-s-smarks am I right lads?
>>
>>2715817
>Who do you think will win?

The best.
>>
>>2715817
>think
Balor
>want
Reigns
>don't want at all
Fatass Joe
>>
>>2717371
Yeah I agree, it's gotten a little out of hand. Probably because of his push.

I wouldn't say he's necessarily lazy, it seems like he's just been told to do things the WWE way, ie, make sure you get your crowd popping combo in. In the same way Orton does the Hangman DDT every match, Balor's gotta do the Overhead Kick. In the same way Orton does the scoop powerslam reversal, Balor's gotta do the Slingblade.

I wish they'd give him free reign for the Bloody Sunday, Reverse Bloody Sunday, or the Prince's Thrown, but it seems like they want the Coup de Grace to get ingrained in the marks first. Dude's actually got a pretty nice moveset if you go back to his indie days.
>>
>>2717431
>Probably because of his push.

The push that happened 10 months ago?
>>
>>2717439
Yes. Balor was, unironically, our guy on NXT next to Joey Samoey. You're not new...are you?
>>
>>2717448
The push still ended 10 months ago.

They mad that very clear when Finn had to job out to one-armed Roman.
>>
>>2717456
Just saying, that's when opinion on Balor changed from our guy to overpushed twink. Can't recall opinion on Reigns changing when he was relegated to the midcard last year
>>
>>2717379
This anon may be on to something here.
>>
>>2715817
>Who do you think will win?
Balor
>Who do you want to win?
don't care, everyone already knows he's jobbing to lesnar anyway
>>
>>2716127

I'm pretty much in this mindset. I'm a fan of Balor, mainly for his pay per view gimmick and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

If he wins, there's almost no doubt in my mind that he's getting that work from Brock come July and I really don't want to see that. In "demon" mode no less.

I don't even care that much to see him as champ either, but I don't have high hopes for whomever wins considering this will be Brock's first title defense.
>>
>>2716468

You too, man?
>>
>>2716874

This is true. Everyone wants to see that shit, I'm sure.
>>
Think Bálor
Want Seff
>>
>>2717431
Exactly, WWE aren't giving him a chance to let what got him successful shine. Having him go through generic underdog promos and getting beat down till he can spam his signatures very rarely works for any face.

Same with Shinsuke apparently, but I've never really followed him anyway.
>>
>>2717460
It's literally a meme opinion though

He's barely had a chance to fully work with his push. /asp/ insulting him for being short is hard to take serious when they jump on any ironic hype train the first chance they get.
>>
>>2715817
If they're smart, Rollins will win to have Brock be built as an character again when he beats him. The "guy from MMA" shit is not someone who should be holding the main belt.

Balor and Wyatt should then resume their feud to rebuild Finn in the audience's eyes.

Joe's from Samoa could then feud in the upper mid-card. Ideally Roman would be kept away form TV until it's time for him for Braun to squash him but that's not going to happen.

They have all the pieces to build a decent main event scene but everything has to revolve around Roman and Brock so Finn will probably win to be fed to Lesnar.
>>
>>2715817
Balor
Seth/Wyatt
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.