[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

List of the most over shit in WWE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: grande.png (29KB, 850x507px) Image search: [Google]
grande.png
29KB, 850x507px
who is 100% over, no exceptions?
>Brock
>Hardys
>New Day
>EnzoCass Entrance
>Naka Entrance
>Balor Entrance

is that it?
>AJ ?
>>
>>2715199
There's no such thing as "an entrance being over but not the wrestler"

Ex: Enzo&Cass. They WERE over. These days, you'll notice they zoom the camera in tight on people imitating the "Can't teach that" arm movement rather than zooming out to show the crowd moving in unison (cuz they aren't). And the crowd barely laughs at their jokes and the cheering when they pander is half-hearted. Ergo, they are no longer over.

Contrast: Nakamura. There was so much heat with people wanting to see him in action, he got a pop from five-second scuffles with Ziggler.

Balor is a case of being over, but not 100%, as you put it. If people generally viewed him as a vanilla midget like /asp/ does, they wouldn't raise their arms during his intro.
>>
>>2715199

Being over is subjective. In the arena, those might be over but ratings suggest that the only real things over in the fed are Brock, Hardyz, Jinder, and Braun.
>>
File: 34UsamS[1].gif (660KB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
34UsamS[1].gif
660KB, 500x252px
>>2715235
Brock doesn't tip the ratings scale AT ALL.
The fuck you talking bout?
>>
>>2715199
Bliss
>>
>>2715234
>Balor is a case of being over, but not 100%, as you put it. If people generally viewed him as a vanilla midget like /asp/ does, they wouldn't raise their arms during his intro.
That's not true at all. It's a textbook case of the entrance being over. You're

D
U
M
B
>>
>>2715440
Not an argument.

If they didn't like HIM, you wouldn't have entire arenas throwing their arms in the air like retards.

Compare that to the current state of Enzo and Cass, where they have to zoom in on random kids mimicking his arm movements.

"Its just the entrance that's over" is the hallmark of a seething hater.
>>
>>2715447
>If they didn't like HIM, you wouldn't have entire arenas throwing their arms in the air like retards.
They don't have to like him. They just have to not hate him. Besides, not many people are doing it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA83gHIhp4E

>Compare that to the current state of Enzo and Cass, where they have to zoom in on random kids mimicking his arm movements.
It's a much less mimickable movement. It's not as accentuated as the arm raise; the lights don't rise dramatically with the arms; the music doesn't hit a crescendo. It's also harder to hit the people sitting next to you, and the movement is cooler (Enzo and Cass's is a bit of a retarded movement)
>>
>>2715452
>Watch the video
>Its the entire goddamn arena
Also
>They don't have to like him. They just have to not hate him.
Why would they be inclined to do something like that in the first place if they didn't like him? Try thinking.
Social pressure of everyone around you doing it only applies when virtually everyone is already doing it.
>>
>>2715199
>AJ ?
Yes
Not New Day though, they get very mild reactions these days.
>>
>>2715234
Listen, buttmunch. Everybody knows that if you only buy the t-shirt because of their entrance or if you only buy the ticket to do the chant, WWE only makes 30% on the money.
>>
breezango are pretty over my man
>>
>>2715440
and I'm sure only undertaker's entrance was over too? do you even listen to yourself?
>>
>>2715234
Bayor is like Rude in NXT. GOAT entrance but shitty boring match work
>>
>>2715524
I don't think they're over in the way people refer to being over in the context of "Once your over, you're over."
I think Breezango is "entertaining" but just like Damien Mizdow they could easily split them up or take them off TV for a few months and they'd be completely fucked.
>>
>>2715524
I guess if anyone accidentally watched smackdown it would happen
>>
>>2715199
add "anything Chris Jericho Touches" to that list as a given

The man could prolly get roman reigns over if Jericho tattoo'd the name of everyone he hated on him
>>
>>2715793
Rooty Tooty Booty
>>
>>2715773

RECORD LOW RAWTIST SEETHING
>>
>>2715773
>1.75
Nobody watches Raw either
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.