[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BYBWTWWE: Fuck Vince McMahon edition.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 13

File: image.jpg (62KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 400x400px
>It appears that the WWE is still bitter over The Young Bucks turning down a tryout in 2014. We've noted how WWE has applied to trademark the "too sweet" hand gesture, which is used by The Young Bucks and New Japan Pro Wrestling's popular Bullet Club stable.

>We also noted how Mark Henry apparently took a shot at the brothers during his SmackDown segment with Roman Reigns last week as he said you "young bucks" haven't been anywhere, talking down to Reigns.

>Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter noted on his message board that people within WWE report the line by Henry was indeed done to take a shot at The Bucks.

>Back in February, WWE posted a "Fury" video on YouTube that was the "Superkick Party" edition. There was some chatter that this was also done to take a shot at the brothers and apparently that is the case. The term "Superkick Party" has been used by The Bucks for some time now.

>We heard a few months back that the superkick move and the word "superkick" was being used on WWE TV a lot more. WWE has had restrictions on the move because it was once considered to be the sacred move of Shawn Michaels.

>There was talk within WWE that when The Bucks turned WWE down last year, WWE decided to up the use of superkicks in matches.

God fucking damn it, just end this faggoty ass company already, holy fucking shit. Phil was right, they're losing, they're getting their asses kicked but they're bullies who want to feel like they're winning. They got cucked really fucking hard by the most BASED act in wrestling and they get all butthurt and make snide, passive aggressive remarks on their shows like little fucking weenies. Aside from /asp/, is there any group of people more atrocious than WWE management. Holy hell, fuck off and suck a dick, WWE. I'm so glad your attendance and your ratings are nosediving.
>>
>>2714892
>We've noted how WWE has applied to trademark the "too sweet" hand gesture,
Fucking kek, the state of Paul and Vince's insecurity, I literally forgot about all about this. They unironically tried (and failed) to trademark a body-part arrangement.
>>
>>2714903
didnt DDP trademark the diamond cutter bang gesture thing to stop jay-z from throwing up the roc?
>>
Based big dick vince working the fat superkick smarks
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 640x639px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 640x639px
>>2714903

They're so fucking wimpy and faggoty. They've tried so fucking hard to nab the Young Bucks but they've failed each and every fucking time. They want that BBC (Big Bucks Cock) so badly, they attempted to purchase ROH in its ENTIRETY just to have the Young Bucks. And when they can't have them, they bitch and moan about incessantly like little cuckold wimps and make snide remarks. Why do you absolute walking abortions still continue to support this fucking... Immature, childish high school of a corporation?
>>
They had a tryout back in 2012 though
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 600x400px
>>2714916

"Vince working the young bucks and the smark fans"

It really, REALLY doesn't seem that way. In fact, that's the complete opposite of what's going on. You don't go on a show and make retaliatory remarks directed at a team who has turned down your offers a number of times, angry and bitter because they didn't take your deal and proceed to make faggoty comments and inside jokes if you aren't deeply offended and anally sore.
>>
>>2714892
This shit is like two years old, who gives a shit? Why are you posting shit from 2015 like anyone fucking cares. Is it to get so excited (You)'s? I guess, good job then?
>>
>>2714940
WORKED
>>
>>2714940
your head
rent free
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 366x257px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 366x257px
>>2714941

>a number of months has passed since this happens
>somehow, this disqualifies the validity of this report and counters the argument

Hi, Kevin Dunn!
>>
>>2714947
It's been years, not months, ya fucking faggot. My point is, this is old news everyone has heard and you're dragging it back up like we're supposed to give a shit.
>>
>one kick ponies
>weakest members of the bullet club
>not as good as the hardys
>can't draw at real arenas
>look like vanilla twinks
>no one but indy smarks cares about them
>>
>>2714940
i hear voices in your head
they council me they understand
they live rent free
>>
File: image.jpg (161KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161KB, 1080x1080px
>>2714955

Just because your birth happened several years ago and literally nobody has given a shit about you since then doesn't mean this defeatist mindset of yours can apply to actual important events where things actually matter.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 640x617px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 640x617px
>>2714974

>E-drones literally admitting they suffer from schizophrenia.

Why am I not surprised, you need to be suffering from a number of hindering mental disorders to be actively out of touch with reality to your extent. Please refrain from breathing, I'm sure the rest of the world will immediately feel the gratifying and happy effects of your existence ending.
>>
>>2714975
>Important events
Happened two years ago on a pre taped smackdown no one remembers.
>>
>>2714892
Whoa there, better not feel too strongly about anything related to fake fighting, anon. Otherwise the anti-smarks will laugh about how hard you're getting worked by whatever is pissing you off.
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 640x621px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 640x621px
>>2714986

>knows and remembers when and where it happened, going as far to describe the setting of the show as a "pre-taped smackdown"

>"No one remembers".

I understand you're a nobody in real life and for the most part, humanity doesn't even know you exist but why would you say such an abhorrently false thing? Oh right, you're an E-drone. Honesty is something that you lack, taught to you by a company who lies about their attendance figures 100% of the time.
>>
>>2714892
>Mark Henry promo

how fucking old is this news faggot?
>>
>>2714985
cuck boys missing the joke
>>
>>2715001
I haven't watch wrestling in a few weeks and thought for a second Mark Henry came out of retirement before vaguely remembering this being posted long ago
>>
>>2715001
>>2715008
My point exactly, I called this loser fuck ball on posting this old news bull shit and his widdle feewies got hurted and he lashes out with nonsensical shit that I'm no way disproves anything I've said. Sorry faggot, didn't mean to make you cry OP
>>
BASED
>>
>>2714892
>Phil was right, they're losing, they're getting their asses kicked but they're bullies who want to feel like they're winning.

But they are winning. If you combine the net worth of all indies plus NJPW, it still won't equal the worth of WWE.
>>
>>2714892
Young Bucks is an actual saying referencing younger men.
I don't believe Henry was taking a shot at the bucks for even a second
>>
>>2714985
So how much is WWE worth compared to NJPW again?

Oh that's right. WWE on its worst year makes more money than NJPW on its best year.
>>
>>2714892
>young cucks
>literally trained by jannetty
>same finishing move as ellesworth
>>
>>2714923
>Immature, childish high school of a corporation?
It might not be ethical for a number of reasons, but it seems perfectly rational to me that you'd try to destroy assets that you can't buy.

Doesn't strike me as an ego thing either, its just ruthlessness.
>>
>>2714892
Based big bull mark henry working the young cucks.
>>
Too Sweet™ me hootski!
>>
>>2715181
cuck boys don't understand rationality, if they did they wouldn't be such young cucks marks
>>
Bucks of youth look awesome in that pic.
>>
Based Bucks working the carnies
>>
>>2714892
>yung cuks werked by based big man Vince
>closet case meltzer in tears because his twinks are being shafted
>smarkz who have never seen a Jumbo Tsuruta match are now prolapsed with mountain dew seeping from their asses
>>
>>2714975
>important events

Hahah, oh wow. Get a fucking life.
>>
>>2715293
>Tying up personal taste with the label of "rationality"
Everybody is irrational, but you are more than they are.
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 903x749px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 903x749px
>>2715097
>>2715101

>Points out a particular instance in which WWE looks pretty damn bad and wimpy, bitter and butthurt that they couldn't sign the bucks to a contract so they passive aggressively and immaturely take cheap, snide shots towards them on their shows

>"Okay but which company makes more money?"

>"Okay but which company is bigger and has a higher net worth"

You faggots. You fucking pigs. It's always the same with you. This isn't ABOUT money, this isn't about the net worth. The point I'm trying to make is that the WWE keeps getting cucked by the Young Bucks and you pathetic little shills always attempt to change the subject into MONEY. Again, just like Phil said, you are LOSING but you are bullies who can't accept that you are LOSING so you want to feel like you are winning somehow. Instead, why don't you talk about this article, why don't you attempt to disprove why the WWE wasn't the weak, pathetic bitch in this situation and why the Bucks were in the wrong? Oh right, you can't. You literally cannot win this argument so you attempt to change the subject into an argument that ISN'T up for debate. Fucking atrocious, you WWE rats are repulsive.
>>
File: TLMeDrPD_400x400.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
TLMeDrPD_400x400.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>2716193
>Gets btfo
>Spergs out using a bunch of personal attacks

Wew
>>
>>2716193
>you are LOSING but you are bullies who can't accept that you are LOSING
The concept of LOSING for a company means that they aren't making as much money. That's why people keep bringing up money.

The real question is, why do you care so much about the financial performance of companies you don't like?
>>
>>2716176

you son of a bitch im gonna fucking kill you
>>
File: image.jpg (290KB, 1200x1196px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
290KB, 1200x1196px
>>2716422

I LITERALLY DO NOT. You can actually see the E-drones doing just that, what you accuse me of doing. I don't fucking give a shit about the financial nuances of both the company, you'd have to be retarded to think that the WWE is a bigger company, financially than NJPW, that's not the point of this thread. I merely created a thread about WWE getting assfucked by the Young Bucks several times before E-drones who absolutely have no comebacks and cannot retort or counter my arguments shift the conversation to financials. Why don't you ask THEM why they're so concerned about the financial aspects of companies they don't like instead?
>>
>>2716567
>werked into a shoot defending two twinks who spend most of their time wrestling for the loss leader of a trading card company
>>
File: image.jpg (181KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181KB, 675x1200px
>>2716652

>misspells a 6-letter word at the very beginning of his sentence

This tells you everything you have ever needed to know about E-drones.
>>
>>2714892
antismarks btfo again
>>
>>2716685
>werked by an intentional spelling used to mock his nerd.txt like the grammar nazi he is
>>
File: image.png (3KB, 698x1284px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3KB, 698x1284px
>>2716714
>>
File: 139979599603.jpg (52KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
139979599603.jpg
52KB, 450x450px
>>2714892
>Meme Bucks making money off symbols created by WWE/WCW
>"heh, WWE sure are angry about those literally who brothers heh heh"
>>
>>2716193
you sound like a trump supporter
>>
>>2716567
cuck boys actually believe this
>>
>>2714892
imagine getting this worked by guys who dress like bayley.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.