[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This move should return

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: Curb-stomp-RAW-gifs-001.gif (2MB, 390x220px) Image search: [Google]
Curb-stomp-RAW-gifs-001.gif
2MB, 390x220px
it was awesome and it got banned for nothing
>>
>>2714793
Agreed. It suits Seff's in-ring style and looks absolutely brutal.

desu all the shield members finishers suck ass.

Ambrose: double arm ddt? As boring and lazy as he is.
Roided Reigns: Spear? Its been overused. Too many people have had it.
>>
Vince was reviewing Seth's footage to send to the Today Show because he was their guest after winning the belt at WM and thought it looked to violent and was too easily for little kids to imitate and kill themselves.

Source: Seth on Jericho's podcast
>>
>>2714829
Did you also know Y2J is a nickname for Chris Jericho?
>>
>>2714829
>too easily for little kids to imitate and kill themselves.
Do people actually win the lawsuits when they sue over shit like this? (I say "shit like this" because I don't even know how to describe their grievance)
>>
>>2714801
yes agree
>>
>>2714835

Unfortunately for us, yes. A lot of times big corporations will settle out of court and pay off plantiffs to make them go away. This sets a precedent and is basically admitting they were somewhat at fault. If they fought the case and won they'd end up looking like incaring assholes..

I'm not saying it's okay for people to sue WWE or any wrestling promotion for their kids being kids, but this is why they're so stringent about it.
>>
>>2714846

Uncaring, sorry for the mistake.
>>
>>2714829
i tought it was because he imagine shane doing it to stephanie when they were kids
>>
>>2714801
Reigns will never get over if he doesn't do the Goldberg football style spear
>>
>>2714793
Looks fake and gay.

Everyone's got a hard on for this move and Randy's punt. Both look fucking terrible.
>>
>>2714867
wwe is fake and gay dude lol wwe is super gay i have tons of gifs that prove it
>>
>>2714829
Meanwhile, nominal adults are power bombing 2 year olds.
>>
>>2714793
It should return as an assist, but it always looks clumsy as fuck when he does it solo.

The set up is Orton hangman DDT bad. Or ADR corner stomp bad.
>>
>>2714793
Great finisher but honestly it probably should have been banned.
>>
>>2714835
The DDT is probably the easiest move to mimick by kids, and it's dangerous as fuck in real life. Yet almost everyone uses it now.
>>
Yeah, it should return when he turns heel again. WWMeme is so dumb that they didn't let him use the Phoenix Splash to beat Trips, making that his face finisher and finally retiring his terribly done pedigree.
>>
>>2714801
But le supermang pnch :^)
>>
>>2716299
Kick to the gut setup just like a stunner then he hits the ropes and does the move. I never thought it was that bad. I guess the other guy looks dumb for standing there crouched over holding his gut for long enough for him to comeback and curbstomp but it's not as bad as like adr's turnbuckle doublestomp
>>
>>2716393
Don't blame WWE on that. It was Seth Rollins that asked to get the pedigree. Even Triple H thought it was a lame idea.
>>
Banning individual moves I think ends up being more endangering to (admittedly stupid) kids, as it gives the message that all other maneuvers are safe, and, together with the state of kayfabe today, do not hurt at all. When things such as simple as a German Suplex, a Belly-to-Back, or even a DDT which doesn't even require lifting strength can well kill a person.
>>
>>2716299
Orton's hangman DDT setup isn't that bad. It's realistic because Randy is in control of his opponent the entire time. And their feet are locked onto the ropes with his arm around their necks.
>>
>>2714793
I got banned for a legit reason whether you agree with it or not. Stupid cunt
>>
It was the only thing about Seff that was over (that and his hair).

The took away his finisher. And he took away his hair himself. Now he's not over. Because no one is allowed to get over in WWE.
>>
>>2716653
he is still over
>>
>>2716653
Lets just stop watching this stupid show until they bring back the good scrpt, the good matches and the moves that we want to see in WWE.
>>
>>2716238
Lol
>>
>>2714793
fuck off Carter
>>
>>2716666
quads
>>
>>2714793
>>
have they ever written off a move that makes sense?

like explaining the curb stomp's susceptibility to ace crushers makes it's a liability in the long run.
>>
>>2719078

>like explaining the curb stomp's susceptibility to ace crushers makes it's a liability in the long run.

What makes it so susceptible to an ace crusher? I'd say it's almost every move performed facing the opponent's back that can be considered prone to ace crushers/diamond cutters/RKOs.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.