[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So hes coming back to WWE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

Anyone got a link to his sex tape?
>>
>>2714637
I would drop a link but I just ate like a pig 10 minutes ago
>>
who the fuck wants to see that ew
>>
>>2714637
Is he gonna be Bayleys real father?
>>
>>2715572
>Bayley....I'm your real father. I'm sorry I should've told you sooner. btw since you got my genetics that ponytail isn't gonna be around for too long so enjoy it while you still can!
>rips off shirt and is wearing a Bliss shirt
>>
I hope Hogan cuts a promo on Jinder
>>
>>2714637
I've seen it, and let's just say...

There's a reason they call him Tony Bollera
>>
>>2715578
Fucking this
>>
>>2714679
What I really want is to FUGG your pussy
>>
>>2714637
It's a shitty camera angle way up in the roof (hidden camera?) It's fucking awful.
>>
Bump someone gotta ahave a link to it
>>
>>2715591
Sorry bud but she's taken
>>
>>2714637
HE'S COMING FOR YOU, BROTHA
>>
>>2714637
All you need to know is that steroids have not diminished his pecker, it's thick and long. It's a monochrome surveillance camera-type video, high-angle, distant, in a pretty dark room. Also there's very little passion involved, it's just

>Have fun, wife and friend.
>Cool.
(cuck leaves)
>We'll now commence having intercourse.
>Indeed.
(old people lights-off fucking)
>That was a good sex.
>I too enjoyed it.
>Now I will go home.
>>
>>2718664
>Now I will go home. Also I don't want niggers in my daughter.
>>
>>2714637
literally who
>>
>>2718669
>>Now I will go home. Also I don't want niggers in my daughter.
>Why are you telling me this, Hulk Bollea, with whom I have just had sex-congress?
>HULKAMANIAA, BROTHER
>>
>>2718664
Op here, thanx for the info
>>
>>2714679 I never realized he was a jew, I guess it explains all of his back stabbing.
>>
>>2715578 *comes to ring wearing yellow turban and red glasses* "I've changed my ways, Jinder Jack, I've spent much time meditating and finding my chi, balancing my red and yellow ying yang, dawlg. I have trancended, I AM HINDU HOGAN, BROTHER!"
>>
there's only really on segment the WWE can do with a returning Hulk and that's with the New Day and 4 of them ribbing each others internet problems.
So the next time they do a special Raw where there also SD stars at the show will be the return of Hogan.
>>
In 2006 I walked into an airport bathroom at goddamn JFK and -- no joke -- walked up on Hulk Hogan fucking some chick in a uniform bent over the sink. Not sure if she was a flight attendant or worked at one of the terminals or what. I left rather quickly. It was definitely him.
>>
File: 1496552096947.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1496552096947.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>2719944
Sure
>>
>>2719300
I'd mark out to this.
>>
I just want Hogan to return to just stand ringside and play bass guitar the whole time.
>>
>>2719944
I can picture this. I imagine he gets these opportunities routinely. Young women roll their eyes at his persona and gimmicks, but they can't ignore the thousands of years of evolutionary instinct telling them to try, at all costs, to bear this man's child.

Joke's on evolution, they're on the Pill. But they have life-changing orgasms nonetheless.
>>
>>2714637
>>
>>2722253
this
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.