[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

seth should do this more often

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nmrpj4ZLkc1tqjisao1_400.gif (2MB, 300x129px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmrpj4ZLkc1tqjisao1_400.gif
2MB, 300x129px
it should be his finisher
>>
>>2714276
Why he do dat in high school gym and not on tv
>>
>>2714276
He's barely walking now, why would he?
>>
>>2714279
he try to do it to roman this monday and he did it at wm vs triple h and vs brock and cena in Royal rumble
>>
>>2714282
he walks just fine and he did it at wm
>>
Pissed me off when he did it at Mania and Triple H just kicked out.
>>
i like how he had the best finisher in the game with the curb stomp, and now he pretty much doesnt even have one.
>>
>>2714276
Swann's finisher is the Phoenix Splash. Seth used to do a ton of moves, even on Raw, but they had him stop giving away free stuff during his title reign.

He use to do a Swanton over the ropes, into the ring too. Fuck, when did he get so boring and formulaic.
>>
>>2714561
When they realized if they let him keep flying all over the damn place, he was gonna turn into the next Bryan and people would start revolting when he wasn't the top guy.
>>
>>2714561
yes when he was in the shield he did alot of cool moves
>>
>>2714565
seth has cooler moves than bryan
>>
>>2714581
Just letting you know, this gimmick has about a two week lifespan.
>>
>>2714584
what gimmick? lol seth is my favorite wrestler Bryan was overrated as hell
>>
>>2714425
he did it in the triple threat match with brock and cena. i forget on who, but he kicked out too.

i don't think he's finished anyone with it in wwe.
>>
>>2714595
Nah I don't think anyone kicked out, Brock just jumped back on ring and suplexed Seth before he could pin
>>
If it wasn't for the losers who don't know how to take it without breaking their neck then God's Last Gift would be a perfect finish. Build it up that no one can kick out of it due to the initial impact and then let Roman kick out after like 2 years
>>
>>2714595
>>2715019
Yeah, he hit the Phoenix Splash on Cena and Lesnar immediately jumped in and suplexed him.

The way they did it, they wanted you to think the splash might've pinned Cena.
>>
>>2714276
not sure I'd want a finisher where you miss the opponent and have to ruin your knees with some parkour shit
>>
>>2714436
The "it's easy to do so I was forced to stop so kids wouldn't copy it" is also silly, since there are a million other things that are just as easy to copy. Plus, if a kid doesn't know that kicking someone in the back of the head is a bad idea, then they were bound to do something violent to another kid eventually.
>>
>>2714292
Are you a fucking encyclopedia or something
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.